Hmm..what if Saniya talks sense into Abha

Hayati thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey guys,

So I was thinking of possible scenarios  if we go with the storyline that Abha will act all happy with Sanskar to make Karan hate her BUT none came to mind...mahybe because i find it such a non sensical approach!
Plus, Karan is hell bent upon just sitting at the mandir...so what if Abha and Sanskar are shopping and Sanskar selects a green sari for Abha but Abha doesnt like it..S gets a call and leaves and then Abha is looking at saris on her in a mirror, and imagines karan and he nods disapprovingly at all her choices and she is all smiles because she is imagining karan...then she finally picks a red one and karan gives it a thumbs up and disappears..Abha becomes sad and turns around  and Saniya comes in front of her and says that if you think about karan so much then why fool Sanskar...she will give a speech on love and how karan's love has surpassed human love and is eternal and all that...she will ask her why is she trying to ruin something that God put together...maybe even tell her about the shagun thing (lets assume karan told her)...then she will tell Abha how she is not only ruining karan and her life but also Sanskar...and then tell her that she is grateful to karan for not giving her false hopes and being a true friend by telling her he loved Abha..she will tell Abha that it hurt for sometime and that she was jealous of abha because she attained karan's love..but they will say she lost love but kept her friend and she respects her friend even more for not playing with her feeligns..she will then tell abha not to play with Sansksar's feelings because karan and abha ending together is inevitable because the greatest person is with karan..bhagwan..and no one can erase what he has written which is Karan-Abha together..she will tell Abha that She (saniya) is unlucky because she never got her love but Abha is even more unluck because even though her love is pining for her and she too loves him she chooses to runaway from it..she will tell abha that no majboori is greater than love..and that trust karan once and see how things get better...

In the meantime Sanskar comes, Saniya says hi and leaves but before leaving tells Abha the sari is nice..the colour too..and will smile..Sanskar will say red doesn't look too good on her..and he will start fun arguing with Abha and abha will absentmindedly in Karans thought tell him that red looks best on her because Karan loves it...and then will realize what she said..that will hopefully get sanskars brain tickign and the truth will be out sooner...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pragalbha thumbnail
The chances are very slim................she can't seem to get Karan to listen to her and he is her childhood friend- ............I wonder if she will be able to make any headway with SwarnAbha. ๐Ÿค”
But there is no telling..............anything could happen!

And good scene of Samiya helping Abha ............๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Edited by pragalbha - 14 years ago
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It'll be a great idea to go Sanyia spoke in Abha it will put the idea in place, but I doubt that we are witnessing such a scene๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ (but it was great to read๐Ÿ‘) Abha do not realize it or it is driven on purpose to ruin three lives? She plays a game she will not even win in the end she could cry again and again and frankly I do tears back any effect
gp00 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think poor Saniya's hands are tied, with Karan at the mandir, refusing to budge.

I think his sufffering is becoming her sadness and I think it is now hurting her very deeply (she did not come down for dinner with the family, stayed in her room, etc).
ReadLo thumbnail
But Jaggu is continue marble lol man it make any sense of compassion even for his own children. Sanyia has its hands tied she does not know what to do. Only Abha can helped Karan
raany786 thumbnail
Saniya will end up telling Dadi the whole story and will convince Abha to accept Karan's true love. she will make her realize that what's she's doing is wrong that she's playing with Sanskar's emotions.

I really want to see abha and karan together....hopefully soon :)
ReadLo thumbnail
Yes the worst is that it is always someone who needs to understand things in Abha she can not understand herself? That life is not a game let alone a marriage that you had refused to accept over time? Emotion is important and valuable not play with it.
uzee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice scenario hayati...don't knw if it will happen, but it was nice to read...hope they unite soon...
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice topic
after reading all of the responses...there are lots of some good reason that could take place in the next epi's
and with this whole thing poor saniya is like stuck between her own love and the friendship...and i am sure she is the one who will tell the truth to Dadi.....
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: gp00

I think poor Saniya's hands are tied, with Karan at the mandir, refusing to budge.

I think his sufffering is becoming her sadness and I think it is now hurting her very deeply (she did not come down for dinner with the family, stayed in her room, etc).

totally agree with u dear
she is like sad alot seeing her love in pains....and the worst part is that she knows everything but she can't really help poor karan getting Abha back to him