Pratigya

pooja gor - Page 5

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shumi.

for your kind information i am not a pooja fan. when this serial started i did not watch just cuz of pooja.later when i read about arhann's character i started watching from episode 1 and i was impressed with his acting.

the character pratigya is a very powerful character.pooja is doing ok,cuz of her week acting the character pratigya is not banging to the expectations.people are getting confused about her character.even the producer pearl mention that she should improve her acting.ofcourse she has the potential to do better.

in KMH her acting was ok.for that poorvi character that much acting is more than enough.it was a side role viewers were concentrating on arohi-arjun not on poorvi-salil but pratigya is a lead roll ...needs more efforts.

about krishna character arhaan is bringing out fantastically more than expected.the co-producer said in his interview he was working very very hard to come out as krishna.without arhaan this show will not workout.that was the best compliment for an actor from his superiors😃. i wish pooja too get that tyoe of compliments from her superiors soon.

other than krishna... komal, amma and SS are doing excellent.as soon as komal appears on the screen automatically she brings big smile on our face. one of the article i have read she is the parallel lead for pratigya

no offence girls/boys😃   None Taken 😃 Girrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fariwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am also pooja fan  n I like her.
Shefali.K thumbnail
Sorry if I re-posted it!

Pooja Got talent! Check out...

http://www.truveo.com/dehko-pratigya-ka-talent/id/2802036368

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Shefali_K]Sorry if I re-posted it!

[/QUOTE

Yap, you are right. My 6 yr old nephew and his class made  Ganpatis too but they were way better than hers.😊
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Shefali_K

Sorry if I re-posted it!

Thanks for posting it dear...I didnt know about it😊.

And dont worry about some comments....they'll always be like that...the best thing is to ignore it...😊

I love Pooja too...she is avery sweet and bubbly person off screen...always smiling😊...and as far as her acting is concerned she has improved a lot in this short period of time and I am sure she'll continue doing that...Though her acting seems lil weak compared to Arhaan but still I can not imagine anyone else playing Pratigya but her...I am a big fan of Arhaan/Krishna also...it feels like he was born to act and what gave him an added benefit is he was sure he wanted to become a actor when he was little...also he attended acting school which also helped this naturally talented actor👏...but offscreen sometimes he comes off as a bit serious and uninterested person😕...but also his quiet personality is what attratce me to him...All and all they both are diff individual and since we dont know them personally, I wont judge them but from what I can see...I love them both...Pooja as well as Arhaan🤗.

About Pooja's talent, I have to say I agree😊...I have seen some other segments also where she was making cards and stuff...she is crafty..I also like her singing and dancing...I am sure with time and experience, she will come out with flying colors as an actress...I already she is way better than her most of the contemporaries👏...she ll be alrite..she has a long way to go...gold bless them both...Mmmuuaaahhhh😳
Alwayshopeful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MonyP

Darling..no one is saying she is the best...its about seeing good things over the bad things in others...I am sure u also can make better Ganpati than hers...but its about appreciating the efforts..Anyway everyone has their own POV and way of looking at things..some people try to find good things and some can help but see everything as bad...😊...its just a matter of perspective

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kriyaconsumesme

HUI GAWASmile Ab khush....very good

Alwayshopeful thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MonyP

I am always happy hun and hope and wish the same for you😊