Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iqbalslover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: krishna_chalbo

Hi a nice topic to chew on. My thgts onit are:.

We most people like or dislike someone on what we see.

Many times we percieve an actor as the character the potray on screen. Its only after we have seen them play more than one character we learn to differentiate the character from the actor. Now we all must have hated Aamir Khan's Character as Ice-Candy Man in Earth-1947 but luved him in all his other films and luv the fact that he plays every character with conviction. But if he hadn't done any other role many of us wold have hated him although we all wld be aware of the fact that its a character not the actor. We hardly know tactors basic nature and their onscreen character does affect our likes and dislike towards them. If you don't like the character you wldn't want to know abt how they are outside the reel-life.

I haven't seen KMH so i don't know how she acted but in Pratigya I find her very boring and annoying so to certain I can't be bothered to see her on any interviews. She cld be lively in real life her reel image unconciously blocks us from finding out from who they really are.  agree i find her boring. her acting bu also her interviews.

The same can be said abt Krish's character- If he was potraying a simple 'gunwar' whose was a do-good character I don't think he wld have had such a huge fanclub in such a short time-period. The complexity of his character is what we like and carry that image of Arhaan. That is why when we see a shy Arhaan during interviews in telly who hardly talks we still lov him. Cause  in our hearts we  think this is another aspect of his complex character although we know that this is what Arhaan is like. Seriously if Arhaan had played Shakti's or Angad's character he wldn't have had such a huge fan club. People wld just stop at 'He acts quite well not OMG he is hot or i luv Arhaan etc'.  somehow i agree. its the character which makes us love an actor. but at the same time if he werent a good actor, he would havent been so popular. he is liked becuase he plays the char very convincingly

I guess that is why these actors they have to choose the roles seensibly.
Sorry abt the long essay.

rest i agreee.
@ Kaash as u r her fan now i wil surely pray she improves😉
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: steffroc

rest i agreee. Thankooooji
@ Kaash as u r her fan now i wil surely pray she improves😉

Hey Didn't Baba Say in one of the serial that if u hang around with good people u change accordingly. So there is hope that Pooja might improve her acting as she is working along with some very good actors(SS, Krishna, Ammaji, Shaktia)
nidafatimakhan thumbnail
😊I AM BIGGEST FAN OF PRATIGYA (pooja gor) SHE IZ VERY VERY GOOD ACTRESS ....I SUPPORT PRATIGYA  
Lov_niti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
like Pooja Gor and avantika Hundal ///
Shreyacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ofcourse Pooja is a wonderful actress. She has a natural charm:)
gees thumbnail
hey kaash wat is this --you r changing loyalties  rather fast  these days--why no krish/arhaan these days---ever since aman has cum you hve started changing your favs--wapas aajayio --coz you may go east or west--krish /arhaan is the best😉 --ee ka hogya bey, kaise higaya--kab aur kahan hogaya??-----na me cant agree wid wat you say-- pratty smart babe-she is playing her cards well in front of media-- she is proud --you can make out frm her articles and overacting in interveiws--arhaan is a simpleton--down to earthperson- doesnt show off in front of media--sumhow i feel he is not his old friendly self wid puja these days--maybe they hve had a tiff but i kno arhaan cant be wrong😛
ArhainAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey akshhu nyche posstt...
i neva watchd kmh..buh yess i lub poojaa sis shes nah only a gud actress buh very very shweett as a person n shes down to earth very bubblyy n shes a fun luving gal..i lub poo sis mroe den rpats actually ehehe..lubb herr wish her al d besht 4 her life even after pratigya's over she'll rock m shrue:)
gees thumbnail
Originally posted by: shumi.

for your kind information i am not a pooja fan. when this serial started i did not watch just cuz of pooja.later when i read about arhann's character i started watching from episode 1 and i was impressed with his acting.

the character pratigya is a very powerful character.pooja is doing ok,cuz of her week acting the character pratigya is not banging to the expectations.people are getting confused about her character.even the producer pearl mention that she should improve her acting.ofcourse she has the potential to do better.

in KMH her acting was ok.for that poorvi character that much acting is more than enough.it was a side role viewers were concentrating on arohi-arjun not on poorvi-salil but pratigya is a lead roll ...needs more efforts.

about krishna character arhaan is bringing out fantastically more than expected.the co-producer said in his interview he was working very very hard to come out as krishna.without arhaan this show will not workout.that was the best compliment for an actor from his superiors😃. i wish pooja too get that tyoe of compliments from her superiors soon.

other than krishna... komal, amma and SS are doing excellent.as soon as komal appears on the screen automatically she brings big smile on our face. one of the article i have read she is the parallel lead for pratigya

no offence girls/boys😃

extremely well said shumi-- agree wid you word to word--i find puja rather artificial in front of media--i dont buy it ,she is plain lucky to be paired wid arhaan--thats exactly wat my fam members and friends also think--she may try her luk anywere else apart frm this cast--it wont work for her ! soory no offence🤔
kalachand thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i like pooja but she do not justify pratigya.she is very good in kriya but in other aspect of pratigya she is far behind a\c to us.
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

extremely well said shumi-- agree wid you word to word--i find puja rather artificial in front of media--i dont buy it ,she is plain lucky to be paired wid arhaan--thats exactly wat my fam members and friends also think--she may try her luk anywere else apart frm this cast--it wont work for her ! soory no offence🤔

Wow shumi and gee we think a like when it comes to pooja and pratigya😳 word to word😆😳

Edited by MonyP - 13 years ago