-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
i like their onscreen chemistry
-DavneetKaur- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rickks

Hey Guys....with so many things going on regarding the fake marriage and Nayantara's evil ways...etc....I just wanted to say that Guys Chill...coz after all its Not Dev( (His True Colors are starting to grace our TV sets slowly😑) who is the Star Of the Show...Its Maan(Gurmeet)....The Guy just had a damn hawwt heroic entry (Saving Geet from drowning and the Angry Young Man Look)....Which was just the Trailer...Picture toh abhi baaki hai mere dost....Remember the Taveez and the Jeevan Saathi wala dailogue from the astrologer at the Mela

Drushti and Gurmeets Pairing is real Gorgeous.....They have Chemistry Par excellence....and The Drowning scene was just one of the few examples of their sizzling Chemistry...

So what Say Guys????How many of you are waiting for the real Pair.....

riccks u here also!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲...anyways u r soo right the maan n geet intro scenes were mindblowing n the way he lifts her😳😳😳😳😳..hope we get more scenes betwen them in future😳😳
rickks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Lush-

i totally agree!!
looking forward to more Maneet scenes!! love them!! <3

πŸ‘ Love Them
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
there are many things which i like about them and they surely got many wow factors which makes it diffcult to choose which one should ne named , but one the mian reason i like them is for maan would make geet independent and fight to stand on her own , which i dont see in any shows ........... really looking for this change caz she already stood in front of her bro
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i can't wait anymore....
i want more maan&geet scenes....
they're really cute couple...
and they're the star of this show...
i hope they'll fall madly in love.... i can't wait to see them together...😍
uzmakhan thumbnail
OMG i realli cant w8!!
i realli want tons of maneet scenes woh bhi very soon!
i hope dev leaves soon fer canada and we jus get constant doses of maneet scenes!!
first i waz very depressd cuz in the geet title track, they showed dev thruout so i thought hes the lead---buh then i realized the face wasnt shown!(so it cud be any1! hehehe)---- moreover evn the astrologer thingy and the taveez which got stuck to maan's shirt cleared out everythin!
loving maneet!
rickks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: uzmakhan

OMG i realli cant w8!!

i realli want tons of maneet scenes woh bhi very soon!
i hope dev leaves soon fer canada and we jus get constant doses of maneet scenes!!
first i waz very depressd cuz in the geet title track, they showed dev thruout so i thought hes the lead---buh then i realized the face wasnt shown!(so it cud be any1! hehehe)---- moreover evn the astrologer thingy and the taveez which got stuck to maan's shirt cleared out everythin!
loving maneet!

Manneet is Rockking πŸ˜‰
rickks thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: JayaV

there are many things which i like about them and they surely got many wow factors which makes it diffcult to choose which one should ne named , but one the mian reason i like them is for maan would make geet independent and fight to stand on her own , which i dont see in any shows ........... really looking for this change caz she already stood in front of her bro

The Lines Highlighted in Red Excellent Point and very True πŸ‘