Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?? - Page 8

Poll

Is Tapasya a born criminal yaa made criminal?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey Shivi as much as I hate Tapasya and wish she rots in hell, I dont really believe she is a born criminal. I mean look at Jogi n Divya. Their behavioural traits obviously  are not evident in her phenotypes nor genotypes (the best I can conclude is perhaps she was adopted πŸ˜‰)

Ok nahi on a serious note, I honestly dont feel anyone can be a born criminal. There are many external factors which shape up a person's behavioural characteristics/personality and it aint just genetics. (Lol this is what happens when I remember what I learnt in neuropsych) I guess i speak in perspective of Freuds theory of personality....

A newborn baby is considered the most purest being because it is unspoilt by the immoralities n negative garbage around it. Obviously we cant blame the parents all the time for how a child turns out (although that is dependant on individual's cases...) Definitely Nani has a strong role in corrupting her mind. And yes she does have an insanely envious green eyed monster residing within her, hence the resentment towards Ichki n her parents for being sent away in childhood bla bla bla stuff she's always on about.

Well I have always been very keen n curious to know about how a criminals mind functions, and well when I learnt from neuroscience and also neuropsych and after watching tonnes of documentaries about serial killers/homocides etc etc; a large portion of them are either mentally disturbed, were abused in childhood or have some sort of psychosocial origin. Iam sure u will understand that Iam not trying to justify their actions but I feel that Taps turned out the way she is due to many external events.

And what more can I say about her being the most self centred cow I have ever seen in my life!!!! The whole world revolves around Miss Tapeworm-ex-Thakur/ex Bundela. She feels resentment towards her parents cos she feels they neglected her n only cared about Ichki (thats what that self-centred cow thinks, not me) I wouldnt be surprised at all if she does have defects in her nervous system funtions. Iam damn sure her frontal lobes havent even fully developed yet cos she has a retarded and illogical way of thinking.

But at the end of the day, she is old enough to differentiate good from bad. And yeap she is responsible for her actions. Whether born or made, she is a CRIMINAL AND MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THAT 😑

Edited by shivani003 - 13 years ago
veil_of_roses thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
an article from BBC
Can you be born a criminal?

Anti-social behaviour and crime may be down to genetic make-up, scientists say.
Researchers from King's College in London have found that boys who have a particular version of a gene are much more likely to be troublemakers if they suffer maltreatment when young.

The discovery raises the possibility that drugs may be developed in the future to combat crime, according to the scientists.

But critics are worried that youngsters could be identified as potential criminals before they have committed any crime.

They are also worried about governments using drugs to fight crime instead of addressing fundamental social problems.
shivani003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani109

BTW just a reminder Criminal is a Criminal whether born yaa made and Tapasya is a criminal the whole world knows it , it does not matter if few cant see it yaa choose to pretend they dont see it, it doesnt matter to me.πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Ye baat definitely I agree with! Crim to crim hota hai whether born ya made

She's not a doodh peeti bachchi anymore and should hopefully have ample intelligence to differentiate between ryt n wrong unless of course if she's retarded.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
frankly speaking i dnt care abt whether she was born twisted or her minded became evil later..the point is tht she is evil..and she has to be punished..
how decent people like jogi and divya had such a rotten apple for a kid i fail to understand bt sadly tht is quite common in the world..tht can be a justification for the "made" part..and on the contrary both ichha and taps grew up in the same family wid the same examples of both decency and evil (read nani) and only ONE of them turned into the devil..so it says abt the genetic predisposition to evil in her case..
as far as the point of her crimes being coz of circumstances,i wud like to say,find me JUST ONE person in the world who dsnt have problems or issues in life..one person who is perfectly happy in an ideal home/work environment..so y blame circumstances for anything..according to me tht is an extremely weak arguement..anybody who cnt handle their problems is just weak..and tht defo dsnt give u the clear chit to do all the crimes tht our resident devil has done..

abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I voted for born criminal, not becoz, i believe in born criminal theory, only becoz there r no much option, as by made criminal there is so many misunderstanding in this forum. people r interpreting it in wrong way. i believe tht environment influence on people, but on certain age and its also depending on how u r taking it. and tht ofcourse depends on an indivisual. In Tapu case, i dont think she hd such bad enviroment, which can force her to become a criminal. there r a lot of people who r living in far worst situation and become a example for society. its all depends on how u r taking anything. if a father is scolding, different child can take it different way. one can think on his mistake and other can be offended by it and make a mind tht he dont love him. so its depends on child itself and tht determine his character. In Tapu case she took everything in negative way and he formed herself a negative atmosphare around. Nani or anyother person can only give air to tht fire, which was already there. so basic problem was in Tapu itself, Nani only encouraged her.
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shivani003

Hey Shivi as much as I hate Tapasya and wish she rots in hell, I dont really believe she is a born criminal. I mean look at Jogi n Divya. Their behavioural traits obviously  are not evident in her phenotypes nor genotypes (the best I can conclude is perhaps she was adopted πŸ˜‰)

Ok nahi on a serious note, I honestly dont feel anyone can be a born criminal. There are many external factors which shape up a person's behavioural characteristics/personality and it aint just genetics. (Lol this is what happens when I remember what I learnt in neuropsych) I guess i speak in perspective of Freuds theory of personality....

A newborn baby is considered the most purest being because it is unspoilt by the immoralities n negative garbage around it. Obviously we cant blame the parents all the time for how a child turns out (although that is dependant on individual's cases...) Definitely Nani has a strong role in corrupting her mind. And yes she does have an insanely envious green eyed monster residing within her, hence the resentment towards Ichki n her parents for being sent away in childhood bla bla bla stuff she's always on about.

Well I have always been very keen n curious to know about how a criminals mind functions, and well when I learnt from neuroscience and also neuropsych and after watching tonnes of documentaries about serial killers/homocides etc etc; a large portion of them are either mentally disturbed, were abused in childhood or have some sort of psychosocial origin. Iam sure u will understand that Iam not trying to justify their actions but I feel that Taps turned out the way she is due to many external events.

And what more can I say about her being the most self centred cow I have ever seen in my life!!!! The whole world revolves around Miss Tapeworm-ex-Thakur/ex Bundela. She feels resentment towards her parents cos she feels they neglected her n only cared about Ichki (thats what that self-centred cow thinks, not me) I wouldnt be surprised at all if she does have defects in her nervous system funtions. Iam damn sure her frontal lobes havent even fully developed yet cos she has a retarded and illogical way of thinking.

But at the end of the day, she is old enough to differentiate good from bad. And yeap she is responsible for her actions. Whether born or made, she is a CRIMINAL AND MUCH MUCH MORE THAN THAT 😑

yeah shivani i also don't believe in born criminal theory.πŸ‘ and may b in the sense shes not born criminal mind but its also true in this forum if u say shes not born criminal so many ppl jump up & say luk despo is not criminal & she became like this only bcoz naani'd instigated her🀒🀒!!
   but its also truth that dracula'd defntly that violent, narcissist & obssessive streak thats why she became wat shes 2day.🀒πŸ₯±
 our scriptures told abt upbringing of child. that till 5 yrs. age child shud b luved wholly & less punishments,after 5 yrs. till 16 yrs. he/she treated strictly as this age is crucial 4 falling in bad co. but after 16yrs. they shud b treated as frnds as after this age childern bcum mature enough 2 undersatnd the diff btn rite & wrong!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and yes i 2nd ur last para abt old enough 2 differentiate.as i'd already told a saying(from a book) that "we r not wat our capabilities r but wat we chose 2 b" so ultimately its always a prsn's choice & v.rarely sum1 forced 2 chose bad but if it happens also the prsn may bcum thief or dacoit but they'd sum principles which they follow.
 i rem in sum movies it was always said that "choron ke bhi kucch ussool hote hain!!"but this tapeworm/despo/dracula doesn't've any.AngryAngryeven in movies its always shown that if innocent prsn is shown wronged by sum villain then hero may've bcum don or thief but never avenge the innocent ppl or bcum like dracula!!Angry

@gargi dear i think i'd also read sumthing like that in sum newspaper though i don't know which1 but most probably in The Indian express as this type of articles quite common in it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
akshtha19 thumbnail
she is made criminal

nani made her used her to get the luxuris, she made tapu her puppet she made her eveil to think evil about iccha, abt herdads intention and her moms love towards iccha
shivani003 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

yeah shivani i also don't believe in born criminal theory.πŸ‘ and may b in the sense shes not born criminal mind but its also true in this forum if u say shes not born criminal so many ppl jump up & say luk despo is not criminal & she became like this only bcoz naani'd instigated her🀒🀒!!

but its also truth that dracula'd defntly that violent, narcissist & obssessive streak thats why she became wat shes 2day.🀒πŸ₯±
 our scriptures told abt upbringing of child. that till 5 yrs. age child shud b luved wholly & less punishments,after 5 yrs. till 16 yrs. he/she treated strictly as this age is crucial 4 falling in bad co. but after 16yrs. they shud b treated as frnds as after this age childern bcum mature enough 2 undersatnd the diff btn rite & wrong!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

and yes i 2nd ur last para abt old enough 2 differentiate.as i'd already told a saying(from a book) that "we r not wat our capabilities r but wat we chose 2 b" so ultimately its always a prsn's choice & v.rarely sum1 forced 2 chose bad but if it happens also the prsn may bcum thief or dacoit but they'd sum principles which they follow.
 i rem in sum movies it was always said that "choron ke bhi kucch ussool hote hain!!"but this tapeworm/despo/dracula doesn't've any.😑😑even in movies its always shown that if innocent prsn is shown wronged by sum villain then hero may've bcum don or thief but never avenge the innocent ppl or bcum like dracula!!😑

@gargi dear i think i'd also read sumthing like that in sum newspaper though i don't know which1 but most probably in The Indian express as this type of articles quite common in it!!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Iam glad u understand where Iam coming from on this topic 😊

I would never want to justify her actions and no of course Nani is NOT solely responsible for her actions. She had a choice to ignore Nani. At the same time, she did plenty of immoral things by herself, out of her own will which even Nani wasnt aware of.... She may not be a born criminal but she still chose to be one so she's just as bad anyway! 🀒

DIE TAPEWORM DIE!!!!
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What is made criminal?
She is surely a born criminal and uske traits clearly dikh rahe hain.
Shes so talented aur woh sab talents inborn hi lag rahe hain. Even if someone tries to say nani taught her then right now even nani wasnt aware and she has surpassed every evil person here. saw pushkar and nanis expressions. yeh toh hamari maa nikli.
shes clearly a  natural criminal and that too of the highest order.
StardustSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Shez a made criminal....at first she used 2 b quite gud....she always used 2 share her things wid ichcha n rmr wen she wz young she ddnt mind at all wen ichcha stole her things.....her jealousy 4rm ichcha made her a criminal......