Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
In my book dharmesh sir is the winner it is so so so obvious that this was all planned out not only that DHARMESH SIR DOESNT NEED THE SUNEHRI TOPI TO SUCCEED!!!!

He is already a master and is at the same level as remo, terrence or geeta!!!!

dharmesh doesnt need DID his talent is already out there and that is all that mattered😡

MOD NOTE:
Dharmesh sir did not win. So there is no need for a misleading topic title

Edited by Jess. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riteshamin thumbnail
truly said, everyone in mumbai used to vote for dharmesh,but still zee manages to fix the results
free2ryme thumbnail
if he actually go the topi, would you still have said that he didnt need the topi? LOL
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah yeah yeah For sure...

COngrats to D Saaaaaaaaaaar for being 1st runner up....Topi ya no topi he still is 1st runner up and a winner as all TOP 4 were considered to be winners...
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes dharmesh deserves but shakti won and she deserves too , never the less as he is 1st runner up so,congrats dharmesh sir !!!👏
warashak thumbnail
totally agree love geeta and dharmesh
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you guys should learn how to take things positively. Dharmesh didn't win the title but he will be a successful choreographer and go far in life. Why can't you ever think of that? instead of crying and whining like a baby, just be happy for him. thats what true Dharmesh fans will do. 
_Neetu_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
pomegranate ,
i agree with you,thats why i am happy with Shakti too as topi is only for one so congrats to Dharmesh for being 1st runner-up and huge congratulations to shakti for being first queen of DID !!!
Khaira09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

you guys should learn how to take things positively. Dharmesh didn't win the title but he will be a successful choreographer and go far in life. Why can't you ever think of that? instead of crying and whining like a baby, just be happy for him. thats what true Dharmesh fans will do. 

i hope you aint talking about me sweety because i am not whining about anything i am happy for him beccauese he is the winner😡
Khaira09 thumbnail

Originally posted by: free2ryme

if he actually go the topi, would you still have said that he didnt need the topi? LOL

hell ya i would have he does not need the topi to be successful which most of us already noticed throughout the show ok sweety a topi is not what it is all about ok!!😡