Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
There are more SRs in shows because shows still have that tradition. In moves sex before marriage is becoming quiet common. It's starting to become a rarity to even see a wedding in shows nowadays, let alone a suhaag raat...all the "suhaag raats" are happening before marriages in movies...

Bidaai SRs of both RagVir and Salekh were totally beautiful. Salekh's was a bit more sensual because those two were totally in the mood heading into it...aur dooriyan aise kam ho sakti thi...
Seeta thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I also watched Bhagyavidhata and liked Vinay-Bindiya SR episode as it was done beautifully dedicating the whole episode to their love saga. I have not seen Ranvir-Ragini SR. The SR of Alekh-Sadhana was good, but did not look realistic. The CT wanted to make it very big...So they created a set for it, but after the SR, they left everything hanging in the air. The SR of Alekh-Sadhana should have been done inside, rather than outside. That would look more real for the kind of couple they both are, it is difficult to even imagine love outside.  I am waiting for Pavitra Rishta pair Manav-Archana's turn now. They are also very cute couple and who deserve all the love. Hope their divorce wont materialise. Good Luck to the Bidaai 4some couple.