It was Not Sara as Sadhana- Sara Missing

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes guys...from yesterdays epi......when they are showing the 4some together..Sara is not there.....it's some body double of hers.......only Kinshuk Parul and Angad were there...............

so they were showing Ragini and sadhana together.....and while showing 4some..they were showing Sara's body double...have a look if u want......

i think Sara is on vacation or something............

yesterday after the cake was cute........when Ragini comes to take the cake........Sadhana quickly moves near her.....not showing her face.....and even today....we could see or fabulous trio face but Sara was missing..coz that Sadhana who was sitting with Alekh Ragini and Ranveer was not Sara

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Oh really!!Never noticed.Let me go see!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Did u know how I knew it wasn't Sara,that girl's belly wasn't flat!
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitha80

Oh really!!Never noticed.Let me go see!

just look at the birthday part and today that Khana banane wala part..............it was Only Parul and the girl who was sitting as Sadhana was not Sara but her body double.......

so they are not showing her face
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: smitha80

Did u know how I knew it wasn't Sara,that girl's belly wasn't flat!

he he he he...

and when she holds Alekhs hand....just look at her hand....it's definitely not sara's hand...it was some one else.....there were no finger rings
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
"Sara Missing" Dang you scared me half to hell...I was only prepared for Vinu being missing today!😆 Well the chick does need a vacation every once in a while. Hope she enjoys herself! Come back soon Sara, Alekh misses the real Sadhna I bet!
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Originally posted by: yanks28

"Sara Missing" Dang you scared me half to hell...I was only prepared for Vinu being missing today!😆 Well the chick does need a vacation every once in a while. Hope she enjoys herself! Come back soon Sara, Alekh misses the real Sadhna I bet!

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......so Sadhana is not been shown much from past 2 epi's.....but otherwise also i really hope they have important track for RagVir
scrpngl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sh_ka_su

Yes guys...from yesterdays epi......when they are showing the 4some together..Sara is not there.....it's some body double of hers.......only Kinshuk Parul and Angad were there...............

so they were showing Ragini and sadhana together.....and while showing 4some..they were showing Sara's body double...have a look if u want......

i think Sara is on vacation or something............

yesterday after the cake was cute........when Ragini comes to take the cake........Sadhana quickly moves near her.....not showing her face.....and even today....we could see or fabulous trio face but Sara was missing..coz that Sadhana who was sitting with Alekh Ragini and Ranveer was not Sara

yaa ur rytt.. i also wanted to open the same topic and yu did it.. 😆
ya they are showing sum other gurl instead of Sadi.., her hairs are so meey from the back.. and Sadi has straight and long hairs as compared to that gurl..
Purehearts thumbnail
I don't feel that way.She is there in the scenes, as there are some closeups.The sad part is suddenly Sadhana has become mum  and has not much to say.
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Purehearts

I don't feel that way.She is there in the scenes, as there are some closeups.The sad part is suddenly Sadhana has become mum  and has not much to say.

Sara is indeed missing in some parts. They must have shot her parts separately and merged them with the actual scene. The girl sitting on the sofa in today's episode was not Sara.