SidMaan - The only laughter in town

yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I have missed a fair few episodes of DMG...

As we all know, right now DMG is like the tsunami of tears and despair whether it is to the characters or us, the DMG fans...

But the only laughter available around is not JP or cute Jiggy, it's

SidMaan!!!!!!

I have to admit, I was laughing all the way when Ammy and Sid were throwing sexy punches for each other...πŸ˜†

They reminded me of these two boys in my school, who just love punching each other. And I love watching them togetherπŸ˜ƒ It's very very adorable...

Above all these heart-sucking drama, CVs managed to something right which is SidMaan....

I mean, who two other love rivals would compliment each other while putting medicines for each other? πŸ˜›

And the way both of them were showing off their manly vibes (that none of us can resist 😍), by complimenting their punches...

The BG cracked me up much further. The music was meant for kids and here we are the two most adorable kids ever appearing in DMG, SidMaan...😲

I can't believe these two men. They drive us crazy and Riddhima...

Trust me when I say this cute hottie have better chemistry than anyone else.

I don't mean to regard them as a couple as two brothers, who just love punching each other so much that they even do dressing for each other so that they can fight all over again in Sanjeevani..

It's like this :

Armaan is the big bro while Sid is the younger bro. And the way Sid smiled when Armaan complimented his punch. It was like the usual cute Sid's smile ( I miss my cutie Sid ). Then, how Armaan knowing how he had to lift up Sid's spirit, in return compliments Sid'd punch with such animation that I sighed.

After all, Sanjeevani has always been more popular as the kick-boxing arena, than as a medical hospital... ( No offence, Shanky)πŸ˜‰

Love live SidMaan....😳

Edited by yam29 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urworstnitemare thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahah I agree!!! SIDMAAN ALL THE WAY WOOT!

When they were being physical with one another πŸ˜†...the song "my thappad is smexy..." came into my head. I love these two hahah. Edited by urworstnitemare - 14 years ago
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sidmaan keeps Miya going πŸ˜› A very powerful bonding these two share
aww i luvv how you regard their bond as brotherly love 😳 i also enjoyed the sexy punches and cute dressing scene πŸ˜ƒ had a grin on my face after a while
That buddhi khoosat has to stay away from my two cutiepies- they both act so weird when they're with her and when they're together...awww shoo chweet- luvv Sidmaan and hope to see more brotherhood in the future

yam29 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
totally!!

both of them are fountain of hotness 😳