Dill Mill Gaye

Now Reel life gyaan

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
If the life starts and ends at Reel world then best way to explain people is giving reel life example..

No problem enough of real life gyaan... some mahan purush said .. in rome behave as a Roman
So I dared to touch some highly vulnerable DMG equations in DMG School of Artfully tortured (I dedicate this school to all ma alma maters @ SR ardent fanz thread πŸ˜›)

Reel Analysis of 2 years love versus 3 months love.. Moving on was such a crime Ridhhima commited ... and so on..

How many of you watched SOCHA NA THA, DIL CHAHTA HAI, TUM BIN? Haath khade nahi karo I know many of you ..

-  In Socha Na Tha Viren Loved Karen for more than 2 years and said no to Aditi at first meet that he loves Karen but ended up with Aditi??? Wo bhi in 3 months why?
The tagline was – INKI SHAADI KARNE KO SAB TEYAAR THEY PHIR BHI YE BHAAG GAYE
Oh by the way
both had their past relationships and They were first choice of their parents

-    DCH – Sameer loved her girl friend for many years but ended up with pooja whom at first he said no and then accepted whole heartedly and same with Pooja? Why?
Oh here again

-    Tum Bin – Piya was so deeply in love with Amar but in few months time she was singing Meri Duniya mein aake na ja for Shekhar how bad of her..
So here also moving on sounds illogical to some?😳  If yes is the answer,  then I am sorry I made a huge mistake of holding the torch so high that light can't reach everwhere ;-)
At last Piya ended up with Shekhar her family's choice

So prove me your 2 years Versus 3 months equation...

*Abhi am busy and will update this thread once I'll recall all the theories and equations*

PS: Either accept there is no valid reasons, its just that fanz want certain two to be together this will help to save further disgracing of this wonderful institution... and avoid utter confusion of feelings.

Its a general topic and if you wanna counter my points you're more than welcome, but please try to give valid reasons... don't cover up your excuses. If you want certain two just for the sake of seeing them on screen then say that, what a big deal.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
monaπŸ€—
am i the first one to comment? LMAO.. am spending too much time on IF now a days.. hmm
and the theory..ROFLL you created a theory..but anyways,
its not the "time" they say matters..
 its the time we see spending them matters...
hope you got what i meant

now tell me what is the major proportion of the time you saw spending was it between piya and amar or piya and shekhar?? am just taking tht movie..! co i lowwe tht movie.. but same goes for the other movies youve mentioned

obviosly you wouldnt like seeing 2 and half hours of piya and amar and last half an hour they show shekhar coming in with brave acts and taking pia..
Edited by yattri - 14 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: yattri

monaπŸ€—
am i the first one to comment? LMAO.. am spending too much time on IF now a days.. hmm
and the theory..ROFLL you created a theory..but anyways,
its not the "time" they say matters..
 its the time we see spending them matters...
hope you got what i meant

now tell me what is the major proportion of the time you saw spending was it between piya and amar or piya and shekhar?? am just taking tht movie..! co i lowwe tht movie.. but same goes for the other movies youve mentioned

obviosly you wouldnt like seeing 2 and half hours of piya and amar and last half an hour they show shekhar coming in with brave acts and taking pia..

Yattri πŸ€— u bet..  I am real busy in ma real life but still steal few moments for IF if not DMG lol

Dost this is what I am pointing out check ma PS thingy.. stop giving weird reasons and shout it loud no reasoning mere ko ye chaiye bas.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BlueSoul thumbnail
Monaaaaa ...Kissy for you [Where's the smiley when you need one? Hawww IF don't have a kissy wala smiley? πŸ˜’....ask Shamil then]

Btw, No reel or real life examples are needed. They'll simply say,

'AR Forever' and 'No matter what..........KSG is the best'.

I know ..not relevant. But most of the comments are anyways irrelevant. I have 1st hand experience. I asked the importance of TV characters in their life...and they said..  'No matter what..........KSG is the best'. πŸ˜•

You know the reason is, they want KSG happy n romancing on reel. For that they chanted AR Forever. And now its more like a war they've to win from SR fans.

So no matter whatever you prove, they won't listen.

I wonder what'll be the scene when their parents will say, AR should not re-unite. 🀣
Dhw@ni thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

If the life starts and ends at Reel world then best way to explain people is giving reel life example..

No problem enough of real life gyaan... some mahan purush said .. in rome behave as a Roman
So I dared to touch some highly vulnerable DMG equations in DMG School of Artfully tortured (I dedicate this school to all ma alma maters @ SR ardent fanz thread πŸ˜›)

Reel Analysis of 2 years love versus 3 months love.. Moving on was such a crime Ridhhima commited ... and so on..

How many of you watched SOCHA NA THA, DIL CHAHTA HAI, TUM BIN? Haath khade nahi karo I know many of you ..

-  In Socha Na Tha Viren Loved Karen for more than 2 years and said no to Aditi at first meet that he loves Karen but ended up with Aditi??? Wo bhi in 3 months why?
The tagline was ? INKI SHAADI KARNE KO SAB TEYAAR THEY PHIR BHI YE BHAAG GAYE

That was because Viren and Aditi had that connection.. They FELL IN LOVE.. ! Like Armaan Riddhima.. :) :)
Oh by the way

You make this sound as if a person MUST have past relationships to fall in love.. ! Are you trying to say AR was infatuation? :/

-    DCH ? Sameer loved her girl friend for many years but ended up with pooja whom at first he said no and then accepted whole heartedly and same with Pooja? Why?
Oh here again

DCH Sameer had many girlfriends.. Like Armaan :) :) And then he meets the one girl who he falls in love with :)

-    Tum Bin ? Piya was so deeply in love with Amar but in few months time she was singing Meri Duniya mein aake na ja for Shekhar how bad of her..
So here also moving on sounds illogical to some?😳  If yes is the answer,  then I am sorry I made a huge mistake of holding the torch so high that light can't reach everwhere ;-)
At last Piya ended up with Shekhar her family's choice
I haven't seen Tum Bin :) :)

e me your 2 years Versus 3 months equation...

It is NOT a 2 years vs 3 months equation.. ! It is the equation of Love.. Happiness v/s marriage and society :) :)

*Abhi am busy and will update this thread once I'll recall all the theories and equations*

PS: Either accept there is no valid reasons, its just that fanz want certain two to be together this will help to save further disgracing of this wonderful institution... and avoid utter confusion of feelings.

Its a general topic and if you wanna counter my points you're more than welcome, but please try to give valid reasons... don't cover up your excuses. If you want certain two just for the sake of seeing them on screen then say that, what a big deal.

Hope they were valid enough :P

Now answer this:

Shah Rukh Khan (Is big enough a star for you guys, I hope? ) .. Raj Aryan ( Is good enough a lover in the eyes of you guys I hope? Because to the normal world he is :P) said..

" Hum Zindagi Mein Sirf Ek Baar Jeetein Hain.. Sirf Ek Baar Marte Hain.. Aur Pyaar.. Woh Bhi Sirf Ek Hi Baar Karte Hain"

Your take on why the dialougue is so famous?
My take: Because it is true! And totally from the heart :) :)

doukno thumbnail

Damn it!!!!Why cud'nt I think of dis theory........U are very 'intulligent' Mona!!!πŸ‘But I guess  noone will really agree wid  it, coz  ppl. hve taken it as a war,not as a show.It matters to ppl. whom Ridzie ends wid coz dey think dat if she ends up wid Sid it would be the defeat of Armaan aka KSG....Noone gives 2 hoots to the story.Ridzie shud not move on coz dey hve devoted 2 years of der life to dis show!!!!

@Dhwani---It was a very strong dialogue but SRK ended up refuting what he said.He fell in love 2 times, married 2 times but lived just 1 life!!!!! 
Rummy. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i have to agree, u did alot of RESEARCH just to prove how great ur SR is, BUT I"M sorry it's not at all useful. UR talkin about socha na tha in that movie if u've seen Viren and karen was never deeply in love THAT was the samething like SID AND TAMANNA.

DCH years r not at all imp. if ur love is not pure. WHEREAS, AR love was pure they never get bored or frustrated by each other.

Tum Bin mein Amar ki death ke baad hi usne shekhar se pyaar kiya tha. AGAR amar zinda hota to woh kabhi bhi shekhar se pyaar nahin karti.

AUR HAMARA ARMAAN IS STILL LIVE.

U all guys said that it was armaan's fault cuz she leave her REASON riddhima's happiness cuz his love was true and selfless. IF u have seen dmg from beginnin u'll see how much he was possesive about her, but he change himself just for Riddhima's hapiness. IF HE HAD TO BE SELFISH, than he would never leave her cuz he know that he can't live without her, BUT HE DID, CUZ HE DON"T WANT RIDDHIMA TO LIVE SUCH A HANDICAPPED LIFE BECAUSE OF HIM.
Dhw@ni thumbnail
doukno
@Dhwani---It was a very strong dialogue but SRK ended up refuting what he said.He fell in love 2 times, married 2 times but lived just 1 life!!!!! 

That is because Tina DIED.. ! :)
And Anjali was always a special friend.. If Tina wouldn't have come in Rahul's life.. He and Anjali would have been together anyway.. ! :) :)
When two people are Destined To Love.. :) :) :)

KKHH is not even comparable here actually.. ! :S
It will complicate and burden everyone's little brains.. :) :) :)

Oh... And just to irritate you..
AR FOREVER.. ! :P :P :P :D

BlueSoul thumbnail
@Dhawani: What about Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam?

Salman was alive and Ajay was not her Friend?

Bolo bolo, tell tell...

@Mona: I wonder if I ever plan to irritate someone, the person will survive or not? They'll commit suicide out of irritation.

@All: I'll request members to think b4 they irritate my friends.
Edited by BlueSoul - 14 years ago
yattri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

Yattri πŸ€— u bet..  I am real busy in ma real life but still steal few moments for IF if not DMG lol

Dost this is what I am pointing out check ma PS thingy.. stop giving weird reasons and shout it loud no reasoning mere ko ye chaiye bas.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

hawww mona😲
i thought tht was a reasonable reason.. LMAO
but if it wasnt thn i have nth to say hun πŸ˜›