Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharonyaqoob thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
i think it would be sam and what i feel is this that gunjan is going to say k main ye movei tub he karoongi jab samrat mere saath haga...😃
-Sanjana- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: princessyashika

i think aahana sam wil be the lead...coz else gunjan wont be able to act..coz she isnt an actoress...she is so real that she cant fake such deep emotions....whether it was when she enacted a scene of play on sheena's insistence or the auditions for this movie...both times her feel..her tears..her pain were real..which can only come if its sam who is next to her...so neil wont have any option but to cast sam.
anyways did i tell anyone that i didnt like neil being so overconfident abt gunjan???? i mean sam has been her friend n her bf since so much time for now yet he never took her for granted but neil seems a bit lyk that....he never even thought that even gunjan cud love someone....i really want neil to know abt sajan asap...its imp. for him to come back 2 reality...i wish he notices how much they r into love ...or may be he notices the s peandent.

Yep! I don't really like this Neil..... I think he is still living in his dream world. Does he seriously not think that she wouldn't have moved on.... Does he honestly think that she was going to wait for him all these years??? Ya right.... I really hope, for Neil's sake that he doesn't love Gunjan.... Otherwise he's going to get the shock of his life!

Coming to ur topic Aahana, I really hope that this happens. I don't think that she'll be able to act with anyone else....because... Well, in the audition she wasn't acting! She was just telling everyone her true feelings.... I hope they cast Sam opposite her! That would just make my day! Gr8 post btw Aahana!Edited by baby_doll_2305 - 14 years ago
Kiely thumbnail
want only and only sam as her opposite...dunt want that neil...
Soulmate_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hmm i m definately sure that sam will be not opposite gunji im dam sure about it....aur if neil hero hua nah toh mai tv mai guss ka usse marungi by god lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no idea.. par shayad sammy is going to be the lead
MoNayaHolicPrag thumbnail
aaj ke baad to i want sam to be the lead only....
Kiely thumbnail

ya i want sam only to be the lead ...the way that neil looks gunjan is so annoying..only sam can see gunjan like that and not anyone...

i want sam to be the main lead opposite gunjii........
i am just unable to tolerate that neil's look.........
kahin director ki seat ke saath-saath apna bhi debut na karne lage.......
seriously i won't be able to tolerate that........
for me only and only sam is the real-reel hero of gunjii..........
agar yeh neil hua na toh main use peela kar doongi........
waise bhi mera paara chad raha hai use dekh kar ........
pehle sheena ab yeh neela...........
Edited by mayadika11 - 14 years ago
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Neil  likes gunjan he will only act with gunjan.Poor  samrat now gunjan how she will be with samrat  is the main concern.How samrat was going behind chaddy aunty like that gunjan should not go behind neil neglacting samrat.I hate neil.
yasri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly............I want Neil to be the hero...............otherwise, what will be the benefit of this track.....?!!!

If Sam is the hero, then she will still spent most of her time with him........and no jealousy, emotional scenes will be shown.........and Sajan's bond won't strengthen coz nothing changed except both of them become famous.............

But if Neil is the hero............I wonder how Gunji will perform against him...........and how Sam will deal with that.....?!!........and will this new situation weaken or strengthen Sanajn's bond..........?!!