Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Dutta called Naku pretty - Page 6

spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yesterday episode was good very cute conversation between Tasha, but supriya was trying to write letter that nakku helped for her to runaway 😭 😭 Will dutta misunderstand donot want this,many confusions the article says nakku will be married to dutta to save family pride ,but what kala will do will she stop the marriage showing letter that nakku helped supriya to runaway ,will dutta trust nakuu or kala ? donot want misunderstanding between Tasha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

Finally a TaSha scene and Dutta looking at Naku properly...😊

I cherished the scene verymuch. It was fabulous. Nakku was really looking beautiful.
Datta was totally true when he said whre did you hide this beauty till now.
The compatibility between them was awesome.
Guys Iam convinced what may come between them Iam sure their friendship will remain and definitely Datta will not beleive anyone what ever proof they have against Nakku reg Sups.
Iam sure teh creatives will not spoil this apnapan between them.
It was too good when he said "How can U read me so much" His expression was fanatbulous and U all can add any number of adjectives- I dont mind.
Now I dont care what taht Kala plans agaisnt our Nakku..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
One of the highlights of the relationship b/w naku and dutta is the trust they have in one another. i hope they dont play with that atleast now. dutta neednt fall madly in love with naku...he can withdraw into a shell. but he shldnt lose trust in her.
swati2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: kshreya2002

One of the highlights of the relationship b/w naku and dutta is the trust they have in one another. i hope they dont play with that atleast now. dutta neednt fall madly in love with naku...he can withdraw into a shell. but he shldnt lose trust in her.

i agree with you............their utual trust is the high point of the show............it shouldn't be spoilt...............morever naku does not want to be loved by dutta.........she wants to be trusted by him........if he mistrust her she will be heartbroken..........i hope dutta remain true to his words and trust naku.
k_sarala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: swati2008

i agree with you............their utual trust is the high point of the show............it shouldn't be spoilt...............morever naku does not want to be loved by dutta.........she wants to be trusted by him........if he mistrust her she will be heartbroken..........i hope dutta remain true to his words and trust naku.

Totally agree
-Madzy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hello guys i am busy 2day but just have to say........just saw the scene...OMG dutta is so FLIRTY...!😳
such a cute scene and the way nakku said mai aap ke kapre nikal deti ho...she soo sounded like his wife😍
and just the way he walks....he makes me faint..!😍
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: newbe

hello guys i am busy 2day but just have to say........just saw the scene...OMG dutta is so FLIRTY...!😳

such a cute scene and the way nakku said mai aap ke kapre nikal deti ho...she soo sounded like his wife😍
and just the way he walks....he makes me faint..!😍

yep...that little scold for not having gotten ready yet and then saying that she will take his clothes out was so wifely.
thornewood9 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just had an Exam and then I came on here and I watched THAT Scene again☺️
Dutta + Flirting = HAWT☺️

I think this Scene was significant for the Upcoming Supriya-Eloping Track. I am pretty hopeful that despite that PoisonLetter Dutta is not going to jump to conclusions. He won't condemn Naku without talking to her first. He tried to talk to Supriya after their Engagement remember? Dutta isn't the type to make judgements based on just hearing one side of the story.
I hope he finds the letter BEFORE TaSha get married. Then he talks to Naku. He's upset but not so upset with her that he decides to marry her.
Please CVs don't mess this up.

Aisha xxx😉
spandana11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi all hope they donot mess the track by showing a big misunderstanding between Tasha I hope and has a idea supriya swaps letter before going where in letter she doesnot mention any thing about nakku
TheRager thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: thornewood9

Just had an Exam and then I came on here and I watched THAT Scene again☺️

Dutta + Flirting = HAWT☺️

I think this Scene was significant for the Upcoming Supriya-Eloping Track. I am pretty hopeful that despite that PoisonLetter Dutta is not going to jump to conclusions. He won't condemn Naku without talking to her first. He tried to talk to Supriya after their Engagement remember? Dutta isn't the type to make judgements based on just hearing one side of the story.
I hope he finds the letter BEFORE TaSha get married. Then he talks to Naku. He's upset but not so upset with her that he decides to marry her.
Please CVs don't mess this up.

Aisha xxx😉

I am banking on that...dutta gives EVERYONE a chance. remember he gave morey a chance to escape a beating? and this is naku...in whom he trusts as much as baji. would he simply blindly believe the woman who betrayed him over naku who's always there for him? and really what will be naku's reason to help supriya run away?