* Unnati * thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago

Among  Krishna , Pratigya , Adarsh & Komal ..I find Komal most innocent 😊 Her tone of speech is like the Takurs , but she is cute. She probably is like the "bali ka bakra" ( or bakri) among the four. Krishna wanted Pratigya .Pratigya also agreed to marry Krish for her family's sake. Its understood Adarash will stand up for her sister ...The three had their own reasons..  Adarsh was Like - Meri  behen toh doob rahi hai ,saath mein tumhare behen ko bhi le doobunga...& so married Komal. She was sandwiched inbetween her brother & husband. I hope Arushi & dadi understand her. Plus she was jelous of Roli yesterday..aww..😳 

Edited by * Unnati * - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu-s thumbnail

Originally posted by: * Unnati *

Among  Krishna , Pratigya , Adarsh & Komal ..I find Komal very innocent 😊 Her tone of speech is like the Takurs , but she is cute. She probably is the like the "bali ka bakra" ( or bakri) among the four. Krishna wanted Pratigya .Pratigya also agreed to marry Krish for her family's sake. Its understood Adarash will stand up for her sister ...The three had their own reasons..  Adarsh was Like - Meri  behen toh doob rahi hai ,saath mein tumhare behen ko bhi le doobunga...& so married Komal. She was jelous of Roli yesterday..aww..😳 Hope Adarsh begins to understand her.

You have rightly said Unnati.😊

But this jealousy will help her to be more close to adarsh as the time passes.........
humza1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hmm yep she's cute n ya agree wid u shez sandwiched in b/w aur ab I think komal k dialogues or bhi ache honge as shez jealous of roli
Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
she is very cute..love her way of talking...great acting too.
MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
She is not afraid to call Adarsh on his behavior. Good for her. Now Nainaji is tellling Adarsh to get his act together. How funny was it that he had to be dragged by his mother like a little child and asked to apologize to another for their playground fight. Adarsh is so immature.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i love komal alot....
she is very honest and straight forward....

i can't wait to see her makeover....adarsh is sure going to fall flat when she changes.......

jealousy is already working big time
apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I liked the way she got jealous😊
She does that potential to get with the saxena family, but adarsh needs to really stop being such a ...
He should be at least friends with her!
shreya28 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
lol yeaa true komal is soo sweet😳😳..yesterday she admitted her mistake allso ...she tld "hume bhi bht jaldi gussa aa jata hai hamari bhi galti hai .."
n jealousy is truely d best weapon ..!!it ll defo make komal get close to adarsh ...n adarsh shud atleast tk to her nicely...😑

shootingstars thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yes! i was just about to make a thread about precisely this.. i think she speaks the most sense and she is the one most justified to say the things she says.
all she wanted was a loving husband, instead she got adarsh who is always annoyed at her..i hope adarsh will slowly start to like her, and she will also start liking him.. (she kinda has started already) .. i think if he were to be nicer she would be nice back 
yes there are sometimes she is a bit silly but even then she explains her behaviour and it makes sense.. she's the most entertaining person to watch.. and honestly i want to see more of adarsh and komal rather than pratigya and krishna..! (shock horror!!)
i didnt like what she did today that much though.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shootingstars

yes! i was just about to make a thread about precisely this.. i think she speaks the most sense and she is the one most justified to say the things she says.

all she wanted was a loving husband, instead she got adarsh who is always annoyed at her..i hope adarsh will slowly start to like her, and she will also start liking him.. (she kinda has started already) .. i think if he were to be nicer she would be nice back 
yes there are sometimes she is a bit silly but even then she explains her behaviour and it makes sense.. she's the most entertaining person to watch.. and honestly i want to see more of adarsh and komal rather than pratigya and krishna..! (shock horror!!)
i didnt like what she did today that much though.

the one highlighted....yaar komal knows what she is doing.....she got full explanation for that.....she is teaching a lesson to the dadi.....now thakurs are their relatives she should have shown some respect and its komal's parents which they are talking about  no matter how they are...prayers is a good thing and everyone should be invited even enemies...but this saxena's are embrassed so komal is teaching them a lesson....and its needed....i have enough of saxena's nonsense......

i am sure komal have explanation for this...she wants her family to be respected...all time she hears only bad things about her family from that jungle she is in...i know her family are junglees but being educated show some respect.....komal is right on her own way....like that she might get justice for her family...but i am sure this will lead a big fight between adarsh-komal and krishna-komal....komal loves her family alot especially her brother krishna and father ss...she can do anything for these two important mens in her life.......

as for liking adarsh...she have already started to like adarsh...if only the jerk show some love to her...she will change completely.....