..::DHKJ-20/21 April Written update ::..

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey Guys i am here with the updates. 🤗.

April 20th Written update

Radhika and her husband need money to fix the car but their Chacha says no. He says i dont have money to give everyone. Surya is blaming himself for Sajni and Worried about Sajni and PReeti tries to comfort him but he winches away and says this is wrong. He leaves the house. Preeti tells Ma ji and she says i thought it was something important.

April 21st Written Update

Preeti is telling MA about how Surya is missing but she says what do you want me to do? He left he is your responsibility. He is probably hiding because he is ashamed. she blames him for Sajni.

Then Ritu comes and says that Neeraj wanted to leave his exams and come but i told him not. She brags about how he would take care of Sajni non stop but Surya is just hiding. Preeti is crying hearing all this. Ma says now we have to wait for Neeraj he is the only hope. Preeti gets shocked.

Surya is sitting by the mandir and thinking about Sajni. When the Pandit tells him to pray and he'll get everything. Surya blames him self for staying a night with Preeti and not thinking about his family. He prays and keeps blaming him self.

Preeti is sad looking at his picture when she hears a noise and its Surya taking the water. She asks him where he was because she was restless. He says he was out and walks away. Preeti seems confused.

Vinay is making a deal and he requests the customer gives him the money a bit earlier. He agress and asks for Ratan. Vinay gets a bit sad and says when he comes back will say his Hello to him.

Preeti and Ma walk into Sajni;s room. She slowly opens her eyes and says Surya Bhaiya over and over. The doctors tell Preeti and MA to go out.

Neeraj comes and Ritu plays this whole drama while he is hugging Ma, about how he came straight away and still haven't eaten anything. Ma says how can he, when his sister is like this.

Obviously he is her BLOOD brother 😡 (Saga)
Preeti gets shocked.

Vinay's Chacha says sorry to him for his behaiovour the other day. Vinay says its okay and tells him about the deal he made. Chacha blows up saying you'll never get the money now. He says your runing this company and tells him to never come back into this office.

Surya gets a loan and pays for Sajni;'s treatment. Preeti comes to him saying Sajni's is getting worst.

The doctors tells the family Sajni has slipped into coma and he can't say when she will be okay again. Everyone is shocked.

Precap

Ma tells Preeti to stop her drama about being nice. Preeti cries.

DO NOT FORGET TO HIT THE LIKE BUTTON.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you very much...

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Ayysha... am yet to watch the epi.. doesnt sound inetersting🤔 
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^^ Ya its pretty Boring. All Crying
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: xoHarshaxo

^^ Ya its pretty Boring. All Crying

Really😲 then I will skip this.. cant tolerate these ammaji and Saroj's torture
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the written update really appreciate it. I'll skip the show, still think someone push sajni
bina8 thumbnail
This show is going to more Hell. Too many back to back stupidness. WHEN WILL THEY SHOW A FULL MONTH OF ROMANCE???????????
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Ayysha for the update. Today it was painful to watch and too depressing.  SK has to pick himself up and be a real guy instead of crying and feeling sorry for everything.   He has to realize that he is in no way responsible for Sajni's fall   He went and got the loan to pay for all of her medical expenses.  What else can he do?

Ritu is a showoff, and I can't  wait until she speaks with her own voice  

Preeti has no solace at her maayka or sasural, both depressing places
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the update.
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...!!!