21st-Playing Guest Rudra!

Nupur9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Namaste & hello to my lovely bandini deeviyan-saheliyan……
Main phir se Haazir hoon for another andekhi-dekho of DM….any chance you all think??
yesterday I had a dream from Cupid devtaa…..he told me, teer nishana per hai…aaj toh DM-Darshaan honge he...
*Deep-Deeper-Deepest SIGH*

*haath Malloing* why wait, lets dive into DM-Dev….errrrrr…hmmm….
The scene starts with..…….DM walking down huffing puffing at Aye-chokri.
he is an injured soldier from the accident. Right then he sees his Dharam-Patni, Pyaari Sant-OO
having guftgoo with Handome Hunk rudra.
He is stunned..….Haila! Jealous days & track are here again.
Next Maa Sant-OO is back in her Sherloki Holmi Avtaar & investigating The Birwa-Sarang-maarna-accident etc etc details.
Handsome H wants to stay away from complicated Mahyavanshi Parvivaars very Complicated life!

Next Sant-oo Maa gets into G.I.Joe mode…..bangs opens Birwas room, total ishtyle main, & throws water
on her face to wake her up. When Birwa throws ufff-oohhhhh type attitude….*THAK* she get a karara
trapper on her gaal from Santu! A Thappar 10 year too late!!
She is Livid with Birwas neechpaana in trying to kill gag-gag Saran!
she gives her a bhashaan on Tyaag-Achaai-Baalidaan-Maryada-Jail-10 saal-MAA.
Birwaa-the-shameless is NOT moved!
Santu decides that THAT"S IT!!!
Now onwards no more baccha-vaccha but her ravishing-dashing PATI who will come first in her life..….Phew** finally!
Next, Santu Does Royal-Tyaag of her Nikaami Beti Birwaa….om-savah!

Next Handsome Hunkie Rudra is entertaining himself with Ladoo-wala Ladooji who makes 3000 ladoo a day.
Latkoing jhatkoing there comes Santu, who wants to show off her Ladoo making skills to Rudrii Dear.
A-HA…The ladoowalas take their cue & all disappear leaving Maalkin Santu-Rudra & lotsa Ladoo!!!

OK Guys gear up..…NOW comes some Chatakedaar scenes.
While beezzee in her Ladoo-making-skills, some ladoo goes & atko into her hair.
Rudra dear goes into hop-skip-jump mode & tries to take the ladoo dana from Santu's hair.
Very HIGH TenSHUN moment!
There is electrifying undercurrent with cupid devtaa's marroing his Teer idhar udhar.
Rudra comes closer-& closer…..& closer..…..& utters golden words, "Masoom-sunder-tum" & then......action!!
THAK*** Not one but 3-3 Karare Thappar from Santu to Rudra.

Shock-shock….Rudra is not just angry… BUT Is MAD-angry, pulls her hair back & says, Tumne Rudra ko maara??
He brings his face very-very close to Santu..……BUT right when the director is about to say, action-passion,
he freezes. he is baffled at his own emotions & let go of Santu...I collapse in Dis-Appointment!!!

Kheemis who had been privy to these intimate moments between Rudra-Santu, as always tries to put
2 + 2 together & her answer is= 5.
Kaam Akaal wali Kheemi thinks There is something brewing between them
So, She hop-skip-jumps to Hiten like cry-baby to tell on Santu.
Khemii goes…."Hiten-Hiten….Santu is too happy, I want Rudra to go….he makes her laugh!!!"
Hiten is shocked at Kheemis' accusation. But Kheemi's Behana has suddenly awaken up.
She feels her sister is HUMAN first, a young 28 yr. Insaan, Ek Akeli Insaan, & then Maa-Behan-Patni_etc etc.
Hence her falling for Rudra is possible!
hiten-the-logical ask Kheemi that she too is alone…
Khemi-the-smart-ass answers, "Mera pati ki maut hui hai, unhone mujhe choda nahi hai!!"
Screen freezes on Hiten's yeah-whatever-look-wala-face!!!

Scene of the day: I am Liking Handsome Hunk's Hunky dory Activities! His whole interaction with Santu today was dynamic….
Pssst I actually LIKED it very much..…*ouch*…oye eh Chappal kiss ne maari???
Forum Devi??

Dialogue of the day: Santu saying to Bigdi-hui-Birwa "Agar Saran ko kuch ho jaata toh Kanoon tumhe Daand deta….
Agar mera Pati ko kuch ho jataa toh yeh pura FORUM tumko Daand deta..….Ok Ok kidding, Ek Patni Tumko Daand deti..….!!!" Bravo!!

Moment of the Day: Hunky Rudra pulling Santu like action is about to happen…then leaving her & Us high & dry..…..Dhaat mare ki.

Verdict: Rudra was the Theeki Mirchi Ka tadak, better then all these Saran-Birwa-etc-etc tracks!! So enjoy!
Love Always
~Nupur~Edited by Nupur9 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow...nupur you are the best....

Handsome H wants to stay away from complicated Mahyavanshi Parvivaars very Complicated life! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So true the poor guy already has complicated life with split personality 

Kheemis who had been privy to these intimate moments between Rudra-Santu,

I won't be suprised if chemical head had KUCH KUCH Hota hai feeling for psycho Rudr🤢🤢🤢

I am sure Aaisya's hand is hurting from slapping people left and right 1st Birwa and then Rudr..
sanrajfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am glad santu is giving slaps to everyone... there 2 more people i would like her slap khemi and benba!!! I doubt this will ever happen..... but can hope
nikita_88 thumbnail
Thanks Nupur

🤣🤣🤣Loved the update!

Finally Santo thought about DM!

DOn't worry I won't be throwing champal at you but I want to know why Rudra broke down?!?! 😕

Khemi's answer might be 5 but I have to say it had a very strong point in our love for SanRaj we do forget that Santo is only 28!!!
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
🤣

nupur............luv ya dear.....luv ur updates

well d epi was gud.............rudra is a psycho ...........birwa n khemi....r other 2 psychos.........hope we'll gt some spicy sanraj scene tom................
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great Update Nupur👍🏼 Thanks😃
Ayushi_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
namstay nupur ji.......aap ka he intazar ho raha tha..............waisey aaj ka episode dekhne me itna maza nahi aya jitna aap ka update pard kar...............well done...........and thanks for the update
bumtrinket thumbnail
Nupur meri jaan! 🤗So what if DM only gave a brief darshan? At least you got to see his simmer start to boil.

As for SanDra and their chemistry ka lesson (Rang Berangi please watch), you can join Rads and me under our handy table to escape the flying sabzi shortly about to come your way. 🤣
bumtrinket thumbnail

Originally posted by: anna44

wow...nupur you are the best....

Handsome H wants to stay away from complicated Mahyavanshi Parvivaars very Complicated life! 🤣

So true the poor guy already has complicated life with split personality 

Kheemis who had been privy to these intimate moments between Rudra-Santu,

I won't be suprised if chemical head had KUCH KUCH Hota hai feeling for psycho Rudr🤢🤢🤢

I am sure Aaisya's hand is hurting from slapping people left and right 1st Birwa and then Rudr..

I dont know about her hand after giving Birwa a taste of her chamatkaari chaanta, but my god she really decked Rudr 😆 Did you see his head fly off to one side? I hope for his sake that was a one shot take 🤣
iSakshi thumbnail

amazing update Nupur...👏 my pov...

waaahh just wow to santu 👏👏 for finally answering my prayers and slapping the 🤬 birwa .... Thank the lord.. loved santu's whole lecture to birwa from the moment she trew water in her face, the slap, the grab, to the very end where she took all the mother relationship back from her 👏👏👏👏👏 hip hip hurray Santu... loved that she will put her hubby first now.. hmmm i dont want to get hit.. but the santu-rudr scene was really intense😳 (i love sanraj no doubt) but i have to hand it to aasiya and sumeet WOW WHAT EMOTIONS...😳... good job 👏 ... n e way coming baq to Bandini.. santu's slap to rudr 👏👏👏👏 kya baat hai!! wonderfull my dear.. not 1 not two.... BUT FOUR... omg rudr looked really scarry when he went all phsycho on her.🤬 ... damn i fell off my seat b cuz it did look like he was about to kiss her... of course he then broke  down. 😕..i actually felt sorry for him, becuz he seemed embaressed of his actions towards santu..😕.KHEMI?????????? IS A BIG QUESTION MARK.. i wasnt getting her whole essay...she was ditchin to hiten.. what was it abt?? one min she's in for santu the other she's against😕  and neither do i get hiten.. but i do like when he told that chemical that santu would never stoop that low.. btw what was that 🤬 khemi..tryin to imly when she said her hubby died and didnt leave her...????😕
on the whole santu mata did very good today gettin her slapathon on... nd accepting to love her hubby🤗...
⭐️8/10
star of the day... SANTU....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗