Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

imp ques. must answer pls

ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

let me put all the characters (dev geet mann) aside and give u a situation.

u r  a girl. some NRI, very handsome comes and marries u , takes u to london . there he is not rude to u but doesn't touch u or spend time with u, u as a docile indian girl cook, clean, take care of elders do all the house hold chores like a dutiful wife, but then u realise that ur hubby is already honeymooning with the love of his life....then he tells u that he never loved u .
 tell me honestly will u still love him...???

i am not implying that dev WILL turn out to be like this ..all i want is an answer to this particular  situation..it is to understand the psyche behind my forum friends...cos few comments have puzzled me 😕😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wida thumbnail
hheh i would leave him at that moment
sorry but i cant live with a guy like that ..
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Originally posted by: wida

hheh i would leave him at that moment

sorry but i cant live with a guy like that ..

thank god  i was half scared that people might say if he is dev i wud forgive him...lolz u have relieved me .😃
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I will leave him right there and right after i find out that he is cheating..those tipes of guys are disgusting dear...
IFlover thumbnail
lol i knoe i get ur point
even if he is a hot guy or wateva i would first stabilize myself nd then leave him..coz he wouldnt be worth it
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Originally posted by: IFlover

lol i knoe i get ur point

even if he is a hot guy or wateva i would first stabilize myself nd then leave him..coz he wouldnt be worth it

thanks for answering..and giving me some peace of mind  lolz😆
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariel

I will leave him right there and right after i find out that he is cheating..those tipes of guys are disgusting dear...

good to know that...btw..what is there on ur siggy...gurmeet geet kaaraha hai..pls explain..
-Suneshine- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: chullbulli

good to know that...btw..what is there on ur siggy...gurmeet geet kaaraha hai..pls explain..

have u seen the scaning video here on IF?

the anchor ask Gurmeet whatever Odhni is better or Geet..he said both but Kynki hum geet karaha hai toh geet ziada acha hai..and he lughed..he was funny
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I would be very hurt......It would take some time to let go off the feeling of love...after all its not ON/OFF button but yes, there would be no looking back......I would "simultaneously" start hating him and immediately leave him and go....