12/24 Karol Bagh

21st Aprl WntUpdt- Anita pregnant !!

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Sc1:12/24 KB AA's room: Simi picks up a file and is shocked to see when she opens it.. Then she goes outside and calls out to her mom and tells her that Anuj is not in the room then she sees Anuj and tells him that Anita is not in the house.. Then Anuj says that let her go to hell.. Then Simi tells no bring her back and Simi announces that "ANITA IS PREGNANT !!!" [WOW that is news 😲!!!] Then She shows the file to Anuj about the form which show pregnancy test report.. Then she shows the report to Manju. Manju tells Anuj that go bring her back wonder how she is doing where she is.. Abhi and milli also come there and tell we did'nt see Anita anywhere..

Then Abhi sees the report and then Abhi gives the phone Simi who wants to trace Anita.. She calls but it keeps ringing and then manju solds Anuj to havbe treated Anita that way, Then Anuj says he did'nt know Anita was pregnant..Manju asks him to keep quite and you should have  apologized to Anita and made her happy.. then she tells herself that one  happy news had and that also left us and went ..Then there is a phone call . Simi picks up its from city hospital and then the otherside the person informs that one of your family members has been admited her she had an accident and its Anita..😲

Simi drops the phone and turns around and tells the family members that Anita had an accident..All are shocked.. And she continues that she is admitted in City hospital.. Manju collapses on the sofa and then she asks how is Anita.. Then Abhi says now no time for all that lets go to the hospital..  

Sc2: City Hospital:
All are waiting out side the OT ..Manju is furious with Anuj.. Doc comes out and says condition is stable now.. And then Manju asks that how is the fetus.. Then Doc says both Anita and the baby are fine..All are happy and glad [Abhi you will be a mamaji 😊πŸ₯³]
Simi asks weither they can go inside..Then Doc says yes they can..All go inside..Manju tells Anita I am so glad that you are alright.. Then anita says O really when I was leaving the house non of you spoke.. then Simi says that you should'nt have left the house like that..

Then Anita cuts saying that O so everyone is excited by the  heir of the family but no one came to actually meet me !!

Simi then says we all are worried for you.. And then when we came to know you were pregnant then we were more worried.. Then you never told us about your pregnancy. Anita then says how would I have told ..Even my husband started to disown me..

Then Abhi started saying that Anita we all care for you.. Then Anita cuts him and says you better not speak since you only care about Simi and never thought about your sister[What Anita are you OK !!😑]Anita keeps accusing Abhi saying you never think about anything other than Simi and her problems..

Nurse comes in and tells them that only one can stay in the hospital.. And so Simi tells that Anuj you stay and we will all leave so All leave and Anita tells Anuj you also go then he goes near to her and tells that Anita we have suffered a lot and more espically you have and then he holds her hand tells her that give me a chance and I will make your relationship work out again.. Please give me a chance Anuj asks Anita.. Anita pulls her hand off and says I don't want to and then Anuj says no Anita this is matarani's ashirwaad and we are blessed. Anita tells Anuj but I have a condition..

Sc3:City hospital Anita's  room: Anita says that I will stay with you but I want you to leave your family and stay with me.. Then Anuj gets up and says that you have shown your true color and your mean cunning is shown very well.😑. Simi di got me hear to take you back, But i will never leave my family.. and Anuj walks out.. Then Anita says that I will also see how you will be able to leave me and go.. I will pull you back to me.

Sc4:Daggar residence : Omi/neetus room:
Neetuis removing her jewels. Omi gets badam milk and telsl her that its good for her. Neetu dose'nt respond.. Then Omi says why are you not talking to me .. Then Neetu says did you listen to me when i wanted you to come with me to the doctirs office..Neetus then continues you said yes and then because of nakul you said no.. then Omi says that Nakul has taken care of me like a child and then how can i avoid what he said.. Then Omi promises Neetu that he will listen to her and go to the doctor.. Then Omi tells her to have the milk.. Then Omi tells her that tomorrow is your doctors appointment and we need to go I remebered about it.. Then Omi adds that it will be fun when your baby comes out in this world .. We will play with the baby all day !! Neetu is looking at Omi and his expression.. He tells her that he will love the baby and Neetu always.. 😳

Sc5: Abhi and Simi's barsaati
: Abhi tells Simi who are looking up in the sky and lying that are you seeing up in the sky there are stars there and then when you wish somthing you will get it.. Then Simi says yes when i wish somthing close my eyes and when i open the stars should be there.. Then Abhi says yes they will be there.. Then he counts 1 2 3 and they close their eyes and wish and then Abhi opens his eyes and sees 3 stars.. Then looks at Simi.. Then Abhi starts telling that after Shaadi I only wanted a small house and I wanted to decorate it for you.. Then Simi puts her hand on Abhi's hand and says that our dreams will be fulfilled. Then Abhi asks Simi what did you wish for and then Simi says I have a whole list of people for whom I need to ask a wish for and she starts of with for us , papaji, Ma.....Milli, Anuj , Anita .. How can i ask for all of them .. Then Abhi says you should have asked and you will get it..Then she hugs Abhi and they sleep😳

Sc6:City Hospital Anita's room: RB comes with a bouquet of flowers and then he says Anita what all food are you eating here.. i have got your discharge papers.. Anita tells RB I did what ever you said but no change happened my husband did'nt come back to me.. Then RB says once the house is in my control I will give you money..😑 Anita say I don't need money i just want my Anuj back with me.. Then Rb says  don't worry 12/24 KB people are emotional and they will do it for you.. Then He says he has to leave and he needs to pay a visit to  12/24 KB and I need to get it vacated..and he smiles and the scene freezes..😑

Precap:RB enters 12/24 and says hi simi ji and then he calls some guys who are getting stuff inside the house.. All are shocked  at this stuff coming in😲

Please forgo my mistakes.I have written to my best . Check the video

[NO COPY]Edited by shanti05 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhabu89 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Shanti.....Wow I saw that coming a mile away...

RoyalT thumbnail

Thankx Shanti 4 another gr8t update.  Anita pregnant?!?!!? I just hope it's not RB's. 

littlemastero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think she is faking it... Thanks

lizzie786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanx i think she's not really pregnant even if she was i certainly wudnt want 2 be her kid
ReadLo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anita pregnant without having intercourse? Am I correct Arnuj never consummate his marriage?

thank you for the update
jonnybgood thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoyalT

Thankx Shanti 4 another gr8t update.  Anita pregnant?!?!!? I just hope it's not RB's. 

its fake
j_veenu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update...!!!
muneera19 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update!! anita is pregnant?
maaneet_crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!!!! anita pregnant ?!?!?!??