Dill Mill Gaye

21/4 - Angry Riddz/ Divorce Papers/ Sid ki class?

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

BACHAAO ! BACHAAO! BACHAAO!

Koi un bechaare divorce papers ki bachaao.😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲...... the anger on Riddhima's face as she scribbled her Hollywood signature on the poor papers , was volcanic.πŸ˜† .....lag raha tha pen se paper hi phaad degi.

Tumne bhi mujhe beech raaste mein chhod diya .

Chhuttkara chaahte ho na mujhse... YE LO!

DHAN TANEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Aa gaya Riddhima Modi ka autograph. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Agar Sid saamne hota na , to paper sign karke uss munh mein chipka deti.😲😲😲😲😲😲

So, at the end of the day we have a furious furious frustrated angry Riddhima who wants to crack Sid's handsome face for misleading Armaan and trying to get rid of her ( her POV, we know Sid is crazy about Riddz) .... and we have an emotionally numb Sid who is being given jeevan-ki-sacchaai lectures.

And as far as i can see, Shanky is going to brat his head against a wall after Riddhima sends divorce papers to Sid through Armaan ( what is she thinking, really? Kyunki Sid ne Armaan se kaha ki main usse pyaar karti hoon, let me slap him by sending these papers through Armaan only? Uff! Get a life , chocopie) .... and then, he is going to realize that he cannot 'samjhaaofy' or 'daraaofy' SR since they both have -1 communication skills and like to use their brains too much.

I think after all this divorce tamaasha , Shanky is going to stand up and tell SR that marriage is not a joke, life is not a joke and what they both share is definitely not a joke.

Shankypanks - Tum dono ko saath mein rehna hoga. 😳
😳
Sid - Main sirf Riddhima ki khushi chaahta hoon. 😊
😊
Riddhima - Tum zara ghar to chalo. Phir bataati hoon meri khushi kahaan kahaan hai. 😑😑😑😑😑

Love and luck to everyone,❀️

GOD BLESS YOU. πŸ€—

REQUEST:

To whosoever it may concern - Meri post mein reply karke mera dimaag aur apni izzat mat ghataao. Meri akal par aur apni shakal par thoda sa taras to khaao.

πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣🀣

Poco You have made me feel sorry for the divorce papers! 🀣🀣🀣 Poor papers Riddhima's gussa, Sid's pain!

Who knows what will happen lets juts watch the circuis from which SR will come out stronger with minds that don't over think situations? πŸ˜‰

Meh! I can always dream😍 πŸ˜†

Awesome Post BTW
parishima thumbnail
 I Really Really like your post and address to other blogger
 mind blowing keep it
heerhoney thumbnail
nitz sid ka dialogue toh bang on hai riddhima main tumhara khushi chata hoon poor guy dialogue writer jo nahin has to mumble this one dialogue in each episode

shanky has no other option now bur to call MBA  professionals and teach them communication skills everyday for one hour during the 6 months

in the end ridzi will say sirf mere saath aisa kyun hota hai and

sid will say main sirf riddhima ka khushi chata hoon
u see some things never change πŸ˜‰
athithi thumbnail
Poco:
I love it....🀣🀣🀣🀣

Poor divorce papers!!!
Ridz ki gussa..bade bade ankhe - lal lal gaal - like Armaan used to say.. And her dear hubby knows how to press her buttons..smart guyπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Looks like the words from Armaan shattered her to the extent - she didn't even remember her papa's preaching..

Its about time-- Ridzy!! sach ka saamna karo..
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

great post dear, liked reading it

yes sid ki kahir nehi, SR just need to get under one roof, phir fireworks

rids sid ko chora ge nehi. hahha

norzar

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Pocu 😳

I think we all kinda knew that Ridz will sign those papers due to her anger and frustration at Sid - more making her feel unwanted and pushing her towards Armaan and misleading Armaan

Now what is Ridz suppose to think by Sid's actions - all she knows is that since Sid wants freedom from her, then she might as well give it, she so does not want a divorce at all as does Sid

Arent SR about doing things for each other regardless, this again has happened here

Armaan not purposely, has twice road-blocked SR from finding each other, and now again more miscommunications and misunderstanding

As for Shanks, the advice he will have given SR beforehand has gone to waste from his pov, so he will have to come up with something more, like a underhand tactics, which i think is needed seeing as this divorce is something that SR dont want, and thats why i agree with whatever Shanks will do for the sake of SR because at the end of the day SR are gonna feel regret with this divorce if it happens
Edited by Lennie - 14 years ago
To whosoever it may concern - Meri post mein reply karke mera dimaag aur apni izzat mat ghataao. Meri akal par aur apni shakal par thoda sa taras to khaao.
🀣🀣🀣🀣
chalo ji me sparing ur akal and my shakal!!πŸ₯³

nice post poco!!! aab SR ki naiya Shanky panks ke haath main hai!!!

cheers

Poco,

Hilarious Post....I can just witness Shanky actually banging his head on the wall. LOL
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikita_88

🀣

Poco You have made me feel sorry for the divorce papers! 🀣🀣🀣 Poor papers Riddhima's gussa, Sid's pain!

Who knows what will happen lets juts watch the circuis from which SR will come out stronger with minds that don't over think situations? πŸ˜‰

Meh! I can always dream😍 πŸ˜†

Awesome Post BTW

Arre? Tumhe mazaak lag raha hai? 😲😲😲😲😲😲😲.... I thought she would just burn the divorce papers with her gusse bhari nigaahein...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

True baby. Nobody can stop us from dreaming. Jo hoga dekha jaayega.... we live in the moment. 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

Sid-Riddz aur divorce papers - the nautanki starts now. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.... for all you know baby , these divorce papers are just what they need to find their brains back.