MN/Arti -VM's - Aadha Ishq ( Page 18)

princess_dj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi!

This is my first attempt to make a VM on Mayank and Nupur.

This is specially dedicated to some special people i met on the forum, Annie, Mou and Divz.

Hope you all like it.

Please do comment if it was good/bad.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZDkRSEVCCo[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZDkRSEVCCo

Chookar Mere Mann Ko -------------------- Pg 3.
Aapki Aankhon main Kuch ---------------- Pg 4.
O Humsafar ------------------------------------ Pg 7.
Dil Humara Hua hai -------------------------  Pg 8
Kahin na Lage Mann ------------------------ Pg 10
Saawan Barse Tarse Dil ------------------- Pg 11
Is Kadar Pyaar Hai --------------------------- Pg 13
Tera Mera Pyaar ------------------------------- Pg 15
Aadha Ishq -------------------------------------- Pg 18
Edited by princess_dj - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a-little-hope thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Deepti,

Love lovey VM.... I haven't heard the song before.... it's nice and it has beautiful lyrics... and you used all my favorite scenes in the song....

It's just perfect.... doesn't look like your first VM at all... editing, scene selection everything was brilliant....

Love how you used the post confession walk, rain, holding hands, closing eyes.... my the most favorite scenes.... and they look so beautiful in your VM....

Make more... you have great potential....

Mou. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
A beautiful VM made by a beautiful person..
deepti ur VM is as sweet as u r!🤗
I love this song.& i absolutely loved  it  that u choose the after confession walk scene to start with.that is my most fav MN scene so far ! (i remember i also used it for starting,when i made my first VM.....*same pinch)
ah mayank & nupur ........& that scene with .mere zindegime aye ho.aur aise aye ho tum........jo ghul geya hai saso me woh geet laye ho tum....i loved it .......
& then shaadi scene with the tume in the middle ........with the BB court scene....i loved it from mayank's pov dekha jaye toh.lyrics were perfect there."tum ho aye sath laye ankahi ansuni dastan, mere dil bhi wohi kahai duhraye."....
& the end was my most fav part.u used AB wala scene.omg!!!!!!!!!! i simply adore that!!!! sososocute! & they live happily ever after..ah! i so hope it !!!!!!!!
loved it deepti.none will say its ur fisrt VM.(MIL se chupke banaya kya?😆).........i want more VMs from u!!!!!!!!!
Edited by Mou. - 14 years ago
annie07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Reserved..............will edit

EDIT:

Deepti..............🤗🤗🤗

Awesome VM..............simply mindblowing........i hvent heard the song pehle so well........but it suited MN really well...............

Especially the scenes u chose.....................post confession rain walk...............it went so well..........with what was Nupur feeling that time................he came into her life like a breath of fresh air...................

and then the part where male voice starts....................amazing..................

I loved the use of marriage scenes and bb scene................

But my fav part was the ab ab wala scene.................uff it made me go mad, and in the drool mode again.....................

so this is fo u Deepti...................

Meri Zindagi mein aaye ho, aur aise aaye ho tum..........😊

Love u loads...............amazing work...............👏👏👏👏👏👏

I m waiting for next one, and i need not tell u the song............LOL...............😉

Edited by annie07 - 14 years ago
myownarea thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Deeps 🤗

I have been waiting eagerly for ur VM cos u said u r making it on this awesome song 😍
meri zindagi mein aaye ho aur aise aaye ho tum :)
I m so thrilled u made such a beautiful VM on ur very first try 🤗
I feel like I made a huge achievement (he he..dunno y I feel so elated!! )

I absolutely loved the use of the entire post confession sequence including the dialogue parts,...the very first time the whole..meri zindagi mein aaye ho came into picture..:)
Loved the point where the male voice starts..thats when he holds her hand!! :) :)
amazing!! and the entire marriage sequence was just perfectly used!! :)

Fab work DJ !!me loved it!! :)

🤗 🤗 🤗
Amazing VM Deepti ...loved it

All the scenes you used were Perfect..!!!!!!!

Lovely song ..Mayur made it more beautiful & magical

great work ...do make more

luv
Nidzy~
stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
deepti ............you have made a superb vm ..........this song really suits MN alot ...........you have done a great work with the vm ...........do keep making more on MN ...............
Badtameez_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
dj
congratsssss finally u 2 made a vm
🤗 

its awesummmm........1st beautiful song choice ........lyrics r mesmerizinggggg.......they r so apt for MN  .......

beautiful scenes all post confession walk scenes ....than post marriage scenes   marvellousssss choice .........loved it  👏👏👏👏👏
Edited by loving_bird - 14 years ago
princess_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Jess-

Deepti,

Love lovey VM.... I haven't heard the song before.... it's nice and it has beautiful lyrics... and you used all my favorite scenes in the song....

It's just perfect.... doesn't look like your first VM at all... editing, scene selection everything was brilliant....

Love how you used the post confession walk, rain, holding hands, closing eyes.... my the most favorite scenes.... and they look so beautiful in your VM....

Make more... you have great potential....

Thanks Jess. I am glad you liked the VM.
princess_dj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mou.

A beautiful VM made by a beautiful person..
deepti ur VM is as sweet as u r!🤗
I love this song.& i absolutely loved  it  that u choose the after confession walk scene to start with.that is my most fav MN scene so far ! (i remember i also used it for starting,when i made my first VM.....*same pinch)
ah mayank & nupur ........& that scene with .mere zindegime aye ho.aur aise aye ho tum........jo ghul geya hai saso me woh geet laye ho tum....i loved it .......
& then shaadi scene with the tume in the middle ........with the BB court scene....i loved it from mayank's pov dekha jaye toh.lyrics were perfect there."tum ho aye sath laye ankahi ansuni dastan, mere dil bhi wohi kahai duhraye."....
& the end was my most fav part.u used AB wala scene.omg!!!!!!!!!! i simply adore that!!!! sososocute! & they live happily ever after..ah! i so hope it !!!!!!!!
loved it deepti.none will say its ur fisrt VM.(MIL se chupke banaya kya?😆).........i want more VMs from u!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mou for the wonderful comments. They mean a lot to me.
I am glad you liked the VM.
MIL se chupake nahi but jab time mila tab bana diya........ 😃