Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

nani does not have any mitigating circumstances. the only she hated icha is because of her thakurs ego! she like many thakurs dont like naukranis becoming part of the family. tapu bechari what do i say.............

oh my poor baby...i told you na...nani has something very unfair in her jawani thats why she is like this..and tapu bechari ha??? if yes then i m Barack obama
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

oh my poor baby...i told you na...nani has something very unfair in her jawani thats why she is like this..and tapu bechari ha??? if yes then i m Barack obama

shonuu dearest whatever u do i wont be changing my mind! and now im in seventh heaven cos it looks like i may get my tapu back soon and my fave jodi  veeya as well😳
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
No no  i stand by my words there is some hidden tragedy  in nani's life...she lacked sumthing in her married life i m sure...her eyes sumtime show sooo much agony.😭😭😭😭😭.especially d way she looks at the bundela boysπŸ˜‰...ow my god

actually nani needs sum counselling n then she will be like any other good granny n basically she is not a bad person, has not done many bad things..

she must b given a chance for those things she missed out earlier
....love, care,attention, hot hunks, rose petal showering, dates in food joints, gifts...πŸ˜• n good grandchildren too...arre pushkar me koi kami hai kya , ab tak nani ke godd me koi pota nahi hai😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

No no  i stand by my words there is some hidden tragedy  in nani's life...she lacked sumthing in her married life i m sure...her eyes sumtime show sooo much agony.😭.especially d way she looks at the bundela boysπŸ˜‰...ow my god

actually nani needs sum counselling n then she will be like any other good granny n basically she is not a bad person, has not done many bad things..

....love, care,attention, hot hunks, rose petal showering, dates in food joints, gifts...πŸ˜• n good grandchildren too...arre pushkar me koi kami hai kya , ab tak nani ke godd me koi pota nahi hai😭

u guys r trying to mock me?πŸ˜† believe me nani's driving motivation is her hate for the lower class
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

u guys r trying to mock me?πŸ˜† believe me nani's driving motivation is her hate for the lower class

phir wohi baat??? enough is enough SRKLuver.... now i wont tolerate if you said anything against my poor old evil nani.... you are blaming her again and again just becos she is old and not so good looking???? i m telling you that from now on words i'll support my old evil ugly nani....if you said anything against her you'll have to fight with me.............
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nooooo sweetie  i m just firm on the possibility that wy cute nani behaves like that..she might not hav been bad  in her young age..who knows her hubby neglected her 4 a servant girl😭😭😭😭😭..common among thakursπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....there is a reason behind her smirking behaviour, otherwise wy is not she tired of making that smirking face always..😭😭😭😭
     poor nani ...i luv u nani n i understand how u feel wen u c those bundela boys ...d 2 hot hunksπŸ˜‰...i feel d same too n i sympathise with u
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
mukta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

No no  i stand by my words there is some hidden tragedy  in nani's life...she lacked sumthing in her married life i m sure...her eyes sumtime show sooo much agony.😭😭😭😭😭.especially d way she looks at the bundela boysπŸ˜‰...ow my god

....love, care,attention, hot hunks, rose petal showering, dates in food joints, gifts...πŸ˜• n good grandchildren too...arre pushkar me koi kami hai kya , ab tak nani ke godd me koi pota nahi hai😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

love it , hai Ram...abhi tak kisine bechari nani ka gam ke bare main socha hi nahi...hamari pyari nani...hamari acchi nani...devil tappu 😑  nani ko badnamm karke rakh diya. she will make plans, and conveniently pass it to nani...bechari nani...na husband...nalayak beta...aur na pota...aur aisi nagin natin .....bechari nani ...I am getting emotional   Cry
SRKLuvr thumbnail
there is absolutely nothing wrong with nanas! if u wanna try sudrofy her go ahead but it definitey wont work cos there isnt anything even a psychiatrist can do!

there is absolutely nothing wrong with nanas! if u wanna try sudrofy her go ahead but it definitey wont work cos there isnt anything even a psychiatrist can do!

how dare u say anything against that sweet sanskari seedhi sadhi nani....... 😑 nani se zyada seedhi aur nani se zyada sexy iss duniya mein aur koi nahi hai...yaki nahi aata to B brothers se pooch lo πŸ˜›
SRKLuvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

how dare u say anything against that sweet sanskari seedhi sadhi nani....... 😑 nani se zyada seedhi aur nani se zyada sexy iss duniya mein aur koi nahi hai...yaki nahi aata to B brothers se pooch lo πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†  good luck with tht