Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
so now after all that hera pheri,,,nani is thakurain nani vansh singh bundela.................badi bahu
Originally posted by: shonuu

and then,,tapu will cry...naniiiiiiiiiiiiiiii,,yeh aapne kya kiya??? itna bada dhoka?? woh bhi akela akele??? why dint you let me take part into it ??? i m still virgin according to story.............πŸ˜†

hume kya pata tha tapu beta ki aapko isse koi aitraz nahi hai...ap to uss nasheri ko vansh "bhaiya" kehkar bulati hai 😲
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† And then Taps tells "Arre nani aap bhi kis jamane ki baat karti hain what if I call him bhaiyya,I thought if I don't get Veer usi ke saat adjust kar loongi lekin aap ne sab gadbad kar diye" πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: divy609

πŸ˜† And then Taps tells "Arre nani aap bhi kis jamane ki baat karti hain what if I call him bhaiyya,I thought if I don't get Veer usi ke saat adjust kar loongi lekin aap ne sab gadbad kar diye" πŸ˜†

waah tappu beta aap toh iss khel mein humse bhi shaatir nikali
pinky666 thumbnail
OMG shonuu awesome post and the rozi mis ka kutta 🀣 poor veer
pinky666 thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutiePiee4

isiliye ham ver ko chod vansh ke kamre mein chale gaye aur uss chuhiya ko mar kar bhaga diya aur phir 😈 🀬 RAAT KA NAASHA ABHI AANKH SE GAYA NAHI 😍

very funny πŸ˜†
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

come on!🀣

very bad SRK sweetie,πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  dont laugh on poor Nani...who knows wat agonies she must hav  gone thru in her young days n her married life...who knows she was so unloved by her husband thats wy she feels so connected to veer that she encourages Tappu to seduce veer...mayb veer reminds her of her lost love 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

anyways let her fulfill her aspirations at least in her old age...one shud be always considerate for old n aged peopleπŸ˜›...bichari ko dono bhaiyon ke saath apne armaan poore kar lene dene chahiye..aaj nahi to kal mar jayegi....anyways Vansh wud b better for her...saare armaan will b fulfilled in 1 day n then she can go to pilgrimageπŸ˜†
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

<font face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">very bad SRK sweetie,πŸ˜† dont laugh on poor Nani...who knows wat agonies she must hav gone thru in her young days n her married life...who knows she was so unloved by her husband thats wy she feels so connected to veer that she encourages Tappu to seduce veer...mayb veer reminds her of her lost love 😭

anyways let her fulfill her aspirations at least in her old age...one shud be always considerate for old n aged peopleπŸ˜›...bichari ko dono bhaiyon ke saath apne armaan poore kar lene dene chahiye..aaj nahi to kal mar jayegi....anyways Vansh wud b better for her...saare armaan will b fulfilled in 1 day n then she can go to pilgrimageπŸ˜†</font>πŸ˜†

hey pls dont underestimate veer...veer bhi kisi se kam nahi hai.....dono ekdum black and white jodi lagenge πŸ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
black and white jodi , LMAO
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nani does not have any mitigating circumstances. the only she hated icha is because of her thakurs ego! she like many thakurs dont like naukranis becoming part of the family. tapu bechari what do i say.............