Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyoti.... but how will they justify her character??? she had nothing to be jealous for.... jogi just called ichha his daughter but all the luxuries were only given to tapasya.... you tell me.. did he made ichha,an equal share holder in his property??? did he sent her abroad for higher studies?? did he hand his business over to ichha??? then jealousy for what?? they can never justify her evilness.....for me tapu is a wamp the biggest truth for me,,,every show nees a wamp so we have a supernatural wamp tapu in uttaran,,,

I agree. Infact she is mother of all chudails ever roamed on the Teleland as was mentioned in that article I shared few days back.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well i think Rohit n Tina's personalities also match..both r a bit shy, low profile, down-to-earth guys...n abt the other pair ...less i say is better...evry1 knows na😉...so cvs dont giv d story a damn..just c which pair rocks offscreen...twist d story to suit that.... u r there on top of trp chart😡
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
🤣 keep writing shonuu dear ur awesome!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shonuu

@jyoti.... but how will they justify her character??? she had nothing to be jealous for.... jogi just called ichha his daughter but all the luxuries were only given to tapasya.... you tell me.. did he made ichha,an equal share holder in his property??? did he sent her abroad for higher studies?? did he hand his business over to ichha??? then jealousy for what?? they can never justify her evilness.....for me tapu is a wamp the biggest truth for me,,,every show nees a wamp so we have a supernatural wamp tapu in uttaran,,,

Sonuu of course in the eyes of the viewers...nothing can justify Tappu's evilness..she will remain a evil character forever..no second thoughts on this😃..

but when I see from Creative's POV,I feel they r desperate to justify Tappu's character more than any other character in the show😕..this makes me wonder whether its something to do with the actors friendship in real life😉😆
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
shonnu, they already are trying ti justify her der with bringing this eg of veer ,,,,, and on a serious note how on earth wat veer did was even called jealousy ?? god thtey are just pathetic actors who are punishing cvs
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

well i think Rohit n Tina's personalities also match..both r a bit shy, low profile, down-to-earth guys...n abt the other pair ...less i say is better...evry1 knows na😉...so cvs dont giv d story a damn..just c which pair rocks offscreen...twist d story to suit that.... u r there on top of trp chart😡

Exactly Arunima..we dunno what happens behind the curtains😆...I remember there used to b gossip during Kasauti zindagi kay times about how Cezzaine and Shweta could never see eye to eye..the result showed on screen...Anurag and Prerna too could never unite😆😆...Sometimes I feel more than the CVs,its the actors who force the CVs to change the script as per their convenience..if they r not comfortable working with a certain co-star they make sure he/she is not paired opposite that co-star....and if they r a couple in real life..they make sure it reflects on-screen too😉😆..And we viewers r the real fools out here sitting in hopes😆
Edited by jyoti06 - 14 years ago
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hahahahahaha SEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even veer went thrugh it! WITH HIS OWN BROTHER!!! yet in his life there was no nani and daddaji mde him understand! poor tapu never got any of this!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: SRKLuvr

hahahahahaha SEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even veer went thrugh it! WITH HIS OWN BROTHER!!! yet in his life there was no nani and daddaji mde him understand! poor tapu never got any of this!

Being jealous is one thing which is natural in any sibling relationship but out of jealousy trying to kill someone is a crime and I don't think Nani gave her this idea to kill Ichha or do all that tamasha on the marriage night😕..

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If justice is done to iccha, the show would end

CVs are playing with the audience. if they want the audience to turn up in large numbers they will keep tourturing the character of iccha till the end . as U know- ONLY HOPE CAN KEEP A PERSON ALIVE

SO our hope that some day Iccha will get justice is keeping the audience bound to this show
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanw

If justice is done to iccha, the show would end

CVs are playing with the audience. if they want the audience to turn up in large numbers they will keep tourturing the character of iccha till the end . as U know- ONLY HOPE CAN KEEP A PERSON ALIVE

SO our hope that some day Iccha will get justice is keeping the audience bound to this show

Exactly..the day female lead's problems end forever..show too will end😆...so the torture of Ichha will continue till eternity😆

but u know in every show there is a mixture of positive as well as negative ..like in colors show bhagyavidhata..we see the negative character PPW getting punished hard at least once even though she again returns for more torture..but at least once she got some punishment..similarly I m sure viewers would love to see Tappu too getting such punishment at least once..😳