Sasural Genda Phool

Written Update 20th April!!!Completed

Sanayaa thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Heylo guus deepthi was busy so she asked me to do d update... So i guess u guys have to bear me againπŸ˜† Phew i m writing it for d second i hope dis tym my lappy doesnt ditches me😑 πŸ˜† Episode starts off wid Ishaan sitting on a bench in sum park remembering his nd Suhana's convo... He thinks dat suhana will surely go away nd he wuldnt be able to stop her... He luks very helpless nd thinks dat wat will family members feel after knowing about all dis nd he starts crying 😭 Awww cant see him lyk dis btw ishu was luking awesum blossom in dat white kurta culdnt take my eyes off him 😳

Scene shifts to Sushaan bedroom where suhana is shown crying... She is talking to herself dat she cant live here its very suffocating here nd she also starts crying... Just den Ishika cumes nd asls her to get ready for muh dikhai... Suhana is clueless about d rasam nd ishika explains it to her πŸ˜† Dey share a very shweet nd cute convo whereby ishika tells her dat all will try to irritate her as dey do wid ishaan but she will always remain wid her side.. Nd atlast suhana shows her million dollar smile Kkk guys i m writing it in small small bits bcoz my lapyis giving me troubles i hope u guys understand😊
Rest of d update is below dis post 😳 Edited by Sanayaa - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanayaa thumbnail
reserved...
Sorry culdnt continue wid d post due to my net probs so will write d remaining part here sorry i kno i m giving u guys lots of troubles sorry 😳

Scene shifts to d verandah where everyone is busy preparing for d rasam... Radha bua has a sweet argument wid a temprary maid who is sent by kamli as her replacement πŸ˜† Suli nd Sudi come to meet Suhana nd as usual r shocked to see suhana's sasuraal... D maid asks dem as in why dey have to come gosh dis maid nd suli sudi also have an argument lols.... Dey go to suhana rum where suhana is feeling irritated thinking about d muh dikhai rasam she is disfusted over d fact dat ppl will come to see her as if she is a showpiece.... Suli sudi start cribbing about d sasuraal.... Ishika nd Disha come dere asking suhana to get ready nd suhana introduces suli sudi to dem... Suli sudi r impressed by disha nd rajni's figure... Dey r totally flat over disha's figure nd asks her as in wat diet plan she follows disha nd ishika reply in a funny tone dat deir diet consists of allo ke paranthe nd all fried stuff nd all nd suli sudi gives deir monotonous ewwwww expression... Disha asks her wat happened yesterday wat dis ishaan do first whether he held her hand or talked to her suhana doesnt answers she goes on saying dat suhana is feeling shy... Earlier dey used to think only ishaan sharmafies so much but suhana is not less lols...Disha nd ishika picks one saree each and start arguing over which saree will suhana wear suhana gets pissed off nd is all set to shout at dem but sumhow controls herself nd tells dem dat she will get ready by herself... I m impressed lols suhana is learning to control her temper πŸ˜† After disha nd ishika r gone suli sudi start again wid deir complaints r refer d sasuraalwaalas as jokers 😑 Suhana is annoyed nd ask dem to get out from d room πŸ‘ Scene shifts to suhana's house... Dolly didi is cleaning nd she finds suhana's diary,... She shows it to sanju nd dey think if suhana wuld have been here she wuld have shouted on dem asking who has brought dis diary from her rum nd den all of a sudden wen she wuld have remembered it was her only who brought dat diary down den she wuld have felt embarassed... Dolly didi goes on saying dat dis house seems incomplete widout suhana... She feels lyk she has no work to do as suhana is not dere to ask her to make d same things again nd again a very cute moment indeed 😭

Suhana's dad calls suhana but she doesnt picks up d call... He gets tensed nd tells sanju about dis... Sanju asks him to cool down as maybe suhana was busy but he gets tensed nd says dat it wuld have been better if he wuld have get suhana marriedafter 2-3 yrs ...sanju pacifies him... Ishaan is shown walking on d road he is again lost in d same thoughts nd a very melodramatic music plays in d bg... He remembers d scene where all d bhaiya bhabhis tease him by saying dat he has gone mad... Nd also remembers his mother words dat he wuld get a gr8 lyf partner nd epi ends in ishaan's sad face 😊 😳

Precap:Muhdikhai rasam is going on... All d ladies praise suhana dat she is a laxmi... Badima says ishaan wuldnt have got a better jeevansaathi as in lyf parter dan suhana... D ladies says dat even ishaan is a very gud person nd he is not at all comparatively lesser dan suhana...Ishaan is shown coming to d house nd i think he is sumwat confused to hear d voices coming from d house as most probabky he thinks suhana has gone 😳

A big sorrry guys for d troubles... Culdnt help it my net really pisses me off sorrrryyyyyyyy 😳 Edited by Sanayaa - 14 years ago
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Sanayaa. Gawd, Ishaan is so sweet. He doesn't think about hurting himself, he thinks about others. He actually liked Suhana, so when she insulted him, he should've been hurt. Instead, he worrying about others....
Sanayaa thumbnail
Ishaan is a sweetheart no doubt... 😍 I was feeling really sad seeing him lyk dat... Just culdnt see him crying... For d first tym i think it is d first tym lols he has fallen for a gal nd he has to face all dis...poor baby 😭 Gosh it wuld be so difficult for him to cope up wid a gal lyk suhana nd vice versa πŸ˜†
LadyMcbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Actually Sanayaa, like I've said so in the past - I don't feel sorry for anyone. If Suhana broke Ishaan's heart by her unkind words, Ishaan broke Suhana dream of being married to a rich, smart and handsome guy. Although the fault is Suhana's more than Ishaan's, she is a nice girl by heart. Although she may not like him, she still is incapable of breaking people's trust. The real drama has begun now! *rubs hands with glee* And I cannot wait to watch how their bond with develop.
hazel16 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update
Armu4eva thumbnail
Thank u soo much Sanaya for the update..!! πŸ€— n well seriously.. everytime Ragz smiles..she lits up the screen..!! Luvd the Ishika n Suhana convos..

m really looking fwd to a fun filled bhabhi-nanad relation...
Edited by Armu4eva - 14 years ago
sankadevi30 thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update

poor ishaan but i think suhana will not leave
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

loved the way suhana controlled her abger. she also stopped her friends from saying all the bad words for her sasural.

I feel bad both for suhana & ishan
amotlymileo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx dear for the update!!!

i m unable to watch the show or come up to the forum for sometime and was dying to know whats going on in this show so m really happy that you came up with an update for deepthi...thank you so much yaar!!
wish i don't miss alot..