Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blackdaughter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yeah........ I don't think we have really 'deviated' from the topic. We are still discussing Karan. 😊 
isomers thumbnail
no we haven't! 😆 Karan is the talk of the day, everyday. (for me)..the thing is, he acts nice as a grey character. I mean, I actually hated him at one point in the show. 😲😆

blackdaughter thumbnail
I know!!! Me to!!! At one point, i was like 'I want to strangle you, you sorry excuse of a person!!!!'. 😆
wida thumbnail
great to see more memberss..lol
blackdaughter thumbnail
Hey wida. 😃 You'll find that Nitz, Jaya and I are pretty active memebers!! 😆 Wish there were ways to promote this forum and show.
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow.. reading these comments on Karan/Sameer. Was Sameer a real jerk? And who'd he get pregnant (besides Avni of course)?

Nitz - on your suggestion I watched some SaVni scenes (well one of them anyway, hehe) and OMGosh, quite a funny scene of him wearing that jacket with the belly bump.
I always found Avni looking older than Sameer - but that must be attributed to Karan's baby looks *sigh*

blackdaughter thumbnail
yeah, i felt that too. sometimes i did feel avni looked older then him. oh well, i'm looking forward to seeing how Shaan and Khanak would look because Savni were pretty hatke in the end. 😆
isomers thumbnail
She indeed did, but I think that's Karan's fault that he looked young. 😆

Shaan and Khanak better be a hatke jodi. 😆 Waise..I think they already are hatke enough, their first meeting left me in giggles. The "mitahi" kumar scene! 😆
blackdaughter thumbnail
I know!! It's so cute when she calls him Mithai Kumar. I hope that comes up soon again. So cute. 😃
blackdaughter thumbnail
Karan did such a good job as the angry young man today. *sigh* He looks good no matter what. 😆