Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

RagVir 3rd SR - COZ OF CHIPKALI-Prediction Seen 2 - Page 4

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
This content was originally posted by: farislove

Maine to suna hai suhaag raat to ek baar hote hai, waise do u think RagVir only had 2 time u know, do they need to show every night?, Anu, u r so funny πŸ˜†

he he he...di.....the creatives will never even think of showing the cutest part of RagVir to us.....so we'll be happy by imagination naaaaaaaa....he he.......

did u like the seans diπŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: Sh_ka_su

he he he...di.....the creatives will never even think of showing the cutest part of RagVir to us.....so we'll be happy by imagination naaaaaaaa....he he.......

did u like the seans diπŸ˜ƒ

Sorry, I haven't read them yet 😳, I read the tilte only, I am so lazy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Meetu_Anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pankhi

Anu πŸ€—

Wonderfull topic. I loved it. RAGVIR's 3rd SR πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.
Dont say me to imagine. Neither I will break besharmi ki hadh. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
They r our sweetheart. .
Your both scens r too good.
CHIPKALI maharaaj ki JAI ho. You know in current situation CHIPKALI ji is my last hope  
I lke more your 2nd scene. Mere buddhhu RAM.
She will hint RAN about SR. She dont need to do this. Bcoz RAN always dying for this πŸ˜‰.
but I loved it. our cuties 3rd SR 😍

he he he...awwwwwww...i'm glad u liked it.......

the USLESS CREATIVES......will never show such cute things on  RagVir .....so we have be happy na by imagining it...

and yes..........our everready Ranveer is always Fast forward in this...he he... but this time he changed his Romance style a little..he he..by becoming more romantic in actions and not in wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
pankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

the USLESS CREATIVES......will never show such cute things on  RagVir .....so we have be happy na by imagining it...

and yes..........our everready Ranveer is always Fast forward in this...he he... but this time he changed his Romance style a little..he he..by becoming more romantic in actions and not in wordsπŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
[/QUOTE]
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You know ANU our cuties r besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt for me. SR ho ya na ho mujhe inke liye woh feeling ahmesa aati hai EmbarrassedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And u r telling us to write a scene. Ok i will write a scene but I will not post it here. I will PM you. πŸ˜‰
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pankhi

and yes..........our everready Ranveer is always Fast forward in this...he he... but this time he changed his Romance style a little..he he..by becoming more romantic in actions and not in words😳

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
You know ANU our cuties r besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt for me. SR ho ya na ho mujhe inke liye woh feeling ahmesa aati hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
And u r telling us to write a scene. Ok i will write a scene but I will not post it here. I will PM you. πŸ˜‰

Sure sweety.....

as i said weather the USLESS creatives show RagVir or not............our cutpies will always be the best for us ...naaaaaaa.....bhai..they are the most Romantic couple on TV...and every one say's it.. not just we..rightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: farislove

Sorry, I haven't read them yet 😳, I read the tilte only, I am so lazy πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ok Di......do read and tell me how did u feel...ok...i'll wait for you commentπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
Guys a 3rd sean coming up... this time......There is only 1 room in the house.. and RagVir give that to Salekh...

and they decide to make KITCHEN their temporary Bed Room...so what happnes next  ...just wait for some time....i'll update this ean
Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago
Meetu_Anu thumbnail
u know guys.....thinking that RagVir might not have any Romance today id making me feel low........

and i'm pretty sure that they would not show RagVir any way close to what we all are imagining.......even if they show they might just show a simple conversation.....where they are discussing about SaLekh...........for  some seconds............and then done for the epi.........arrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Edited by Sh_ka_su - 14 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice scenes yaar anu..
i likes i likes!
but m just expecting some romantic scenes only no SR πŸ˜”
preetgurti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Anu very nice the scene yaar i just love thattttttttttttttttttttt yaar to good amazing yaar hope creative are listening
suno sunooooooooooooooooooooooo creatives