DHKJ 1hr Special Episode Brief Update

ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
RAdhika upset and Vunay comes and says he is ashamed of his behaviour. Radhika says she would have been happy had he been ashamed of chachiji's behaviour and her deed to get babuji out from his own room in HIS house. Vinay doesnt approve this and they again have a rift.

SuPre at the temple and thanking god for getting amother like massi. SK put sindoor on Preeti😳Ritu telling ammaji that she has to go for her bhabhi's wedding😕 and she is ready with the bag and says SuPre has not even informed of when they are returning andSajni has informd them that she is alright. Ammaji fumng and Ritu happy and leaves. Amma slaps Sajni and Sajni says she is doing anyaya on SuPRe but she forgets that the same behaviour could hapen one ay to her own daughter.👏

SuPre in their room. They become romantic, coome close, closer, even closer andalmost closest that massiji comes and knocks the door and says his neighbour had called and says his house is empty and no one is there an d there is blood everywhere.Shocked SuPre starts then.

Preeti's babuji leaves the house in night and leave a letter for VInay. Vinay who gets up in night see the letter at his door and is shocked to read that his dad doesnt want any conflict on his Sneha's memories in the house.

SuPre reach home and see blood there and the neighbur says when they came back someone told them that ammaji has taken her daughter to a bigger hospital in Delhi. SuPre rush to Delhi and they get to know that SAjni fell from the roof. Ammaji taunts SuPre and blames them for the mishap. She says if they had returned a day earlier this would not have happened😕 Ammaji seee the rose in Preeti's hair (Why the **** is Preeti wearing a rose in her hair when they came after a shocking news😡, she had her hair open when they heard the news and she got time to make up and put rose on her hair) and gets angry and says she shuld not expect anythng from the sautelas😡
Edited by ammoos - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanxxx for this!!!😊
Luved the part in red colour in ur update!!!!😉 Lolzz!!😆😆
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the update Uma....had expected a lot frm the 1 hr long epi .. i guess i havent learnt anything frm past experiences
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😆Manasi.. Thats what I thought when I saw that flower on Preti hair😕
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Uma,

Why did they have Mega Episode when it was filled by Chachi's and Maaji's crap...

POOR SK thinks he was in fault for Sagini's accident...

I won't be suprised if Maaji or Nitu pushed Sagini from the terrace...

POOR Pretti Dad has left the house and Vinay , chachji are no man..

Vinay is a BIG Time Wimp ..😡😡😡
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thnx... agree why she was wearing rose😕
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Uma. The CVs disappointed us this time.  Maha episode with Chachi screaming and Sajni falling off the roof😡      SuPre got interrupted once again😡  Couldn't they have done this next week and concentrated more on SuPre romance😆  Why was Preeti wearing rose on her hair?  When did she have time to pick it up when they were rushing to the hospital.😕

Amma Ji  is  a total ***** !   How can SK have control over Sajni falling off the balcony?😕  The question is who pushed her ?