Your Fav SR Scene

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
To All SR Fanz.. AR fanz are welcomed too

What's your favorite SR scene till now and why?

Reason is important and scene should be where we have SR together... *chemistry is obvious reason so we can take that for granted* 😳

***advisory: people who loves action please stay out of this thread cause gandhigiri might kill your love for action

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

good topic monar

well i have liked all the SR scenes so far

but if i was to pick one, i would say i love the scene where Sid stops rids from leaving home. After rids see's sid in the hotel with hsi mom seeing a girl for marraoge, rids is heartbroken and she comes home.

sid comes behind her and see;s rids crying. rids tells sid she doesnt know why but usaa farak parta ham, she hugs sid and sid hugs her back.

Sid tells rids that he has started liking her and if she too feels the same for him dont go, she doesnt leave

it was a beautiful scene, lovely acting by jeran

norzar

ShiningStar18 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
I have loved all the scenes between SR as they are a treat to watch but I loved their honeymoon scenes when Sid carries her from the mandir and when they play tug-of-war....😍
norzar thumbnail
hi

yes that was a superb scene too, teh way both SR fall down and they have the eye lock. it was really cute

norzar
heerhoney thumbnail

hi monar nice topic i love all SR scenes and choosing is difficult still..........

i just love the  cute doc chai wala scene both were looking so sweet and innocent the scene was simple but the feelings emotions of the couple came across beautifully the way they cared for each other reflected in their convo they enjoyed each others company and me just loved the way sid told ridzi not to call him aap ( one step closer to their togetherness what with the formal word aap being removed btw them )

just love jeran they rock for their wonderful acting three cheers to them ( and my  karan is just too good i had to mention this becoz he is one of the pivotal reasons i fell in love withSR)

norzar thumbnail
hi

heersweetie you are right the cute doc wala scene was great too

loved sids expressions when rids called him cute, he was like blushing. hahaha

norzar
Can I comment as an AR fan? Ok I don't wanna create any fights and this is just in good humour. But my fav scene is yet to come, b/c that'll be when Ridhhima leave Sid to go to Armaan or Sid can give Ridhhima to Armaan (either way, I'm happy) 😃
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i love the honeymoon scene. It showed feeling and potential 4 the couple to move 4ward and start a new love story..................
-CUTE- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
their wedding day was n is their best 4 me by far.

because i know from then on that nothing will put them apart.

no matter what.
Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My all time favourite SR scene is the 'maat jao' scene. The way KW said ' Maat jao, main tume pasand karne lago hoo Ridhimma, aise kabhi nahin feel kiya'. I got and still get butterflies when I watch that scene. The cherry on the top was when Ridhimma stayed back because she has some feelings for Sid and Sid's silent approval of her staying back was perfect. KW--JW really took this simple yet beautiful moment between Sid-Rids to another level.