Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
today morning i was watching some old episodes of yrkkh...
the tracks i saw were..
varsha getting married and how daadi and vish agrees for her not wearing pallu...
hw akshara fells sick thinking wat the boys side will think...
hw the family reacts when gopi daadi goes ill...
hw the family celebrated dhaniya and bholas wedding...
hw the boys help akshara in making kheer...
hw the family reacted to badi ma going ill and kaka kaki matter...and there are many more too...
i think the family values made a huge difference to the show..people liked those values and the unity the family has...it was realistic..
but now they are trying to be dramatic and thats y its struggling...

i wanted to add it in my struggling thread...but thot a new topic will be better...
share your views...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

i still go weak on my knees when i watch the old episodes. but at the same time i get angry also that they spoiled one of the most beautiful shows ! 😭 it was my heart and soul....that's why i expected a lot from it...and that's where i got disappointed...it was about Naksh and it should be about Naksh , otherwise why is the show called "yeh rishta kya kehlata hai"? it should have been "ghar parivar" or something like that...fine, every scene cannot be a naksh scene but at least the story should revolve around them.. !

secondly, the way every character was from the beginning, they change them hap hazardly any minute...for 3 months unki buddhi is stolen and suddenly sab theek ho jaata hai..it's never that way....therez abs no consistency in any of the characters or the story...it's not about Akshara also..she's reduced to a mute spectator..doesn't even share anything with naitik...bas she keeps on saying that she wants to see everyone happy , whereas she has no authority or power to change anything...

yrkkh is still better than any of the shows on any channel...i'll watch it till i have patience to tolerate it..Edited by _charu_ - 14 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i still go weak on my knees when i watch the old episodes. but at the same time i get angry also that they spoiled one of the most beautiful shows ! 😭 it was my heart and soul....that's why i expected a lot from it...and that's where i got disappointed...it was about Naksh and it should be about Naksh , otherwise why is the show called "yeh rishta kya kehlata hai"? it should have been "ghar parivar" or something like that...fine, every scene cannot be a naksh scene but at least the story should revolve around them.. !

secondly, the way every character was from the beginning, they change them hap hazardly any minute...for 3 months unki buddhi is stolen and suddenly sab theek ho jaata hai..it's never that way....therez abs no consistency in any of the characters or the story...it's not about Akshara also..she's reduced to a mute spectator..doesn't even share anything with naitik...bas she keeps on saying that she wants to see everyone happy , whereas she has no authority or power to change anything...

yrkkh is still better than any of the shows on any channel...i'll watch it till i have patience to tolerate it..

i feel the characters in both houses are ok and the tracks make sense tooo...bt the way they used to tackle the tracks have changed...its dragging a lot and going pointlessly..all the characters shud be given importance according to me...bt no one is being focussed nw...
i saw ita awards today...yrkkh gt best serial...will it get next time???😕
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: shwetha.spring

</div>i feel the characters in both houses are ok and the tracks make sense tooo...bt the way they used to tackle the tracks have changed...its dragging a lot and going pointlessly..all the characters shud be given importance according to me...bt no one is being focussed nw...
<div>i saw ita awards today...yrkkh gt best serial...will it get next time???😕

i don't think it's the best serial anymore....it always used to drag but there was freshness in Naitik & Akshara's romance..i think post marriage we just got to watch repetetive scenes..first & foremost, Akshara's pallu is a big put off & she doesn't look like a newly married "girl"..she looks like ammaji...naitik is mostly seen in his uniform in which he doesn't seem comfortable a bit ! therez no consistency in the characters..can u believe these 2 didn't talk to each other for 2 months? and now they're acting as if they're so much in love ! half of the time they r in the kitchen, cooking or serving...and other half is wasted in looking at each other..Nandini's marriage & Shaurya's suffocation are both good tracks but they aren't handled well..just like naksh's seperation....
Shwets1502 thumbnail

i think the serial will be good again only when akshara starts telling everything to naitik...mohit and nandini can be united only when naksh are united...then i think the track will heat up...
for the maheswari's i love the track btw shaurya and vish bt the track looks confused nw...
not only the track everything looked confused...i hope they settle down fast...

i don't think it's the best serial anymore....it always used to drag but there was freshness in Naitik & Akshara's romance..i think post marriage we just got to watch repetetive scenes..first & foremost, Akshara's pallu is a big put off & she doesn't look like a newly married "girl"..she looks like ammaji...naitik is mostly seen in his uniform in which he doesn't seem comfortable a bit ! therez no consistency in the characters..can u believe these 2 didn't talk to each other for 2 months? and now they're acting as if they're so much in love ! half of the time they r in the kitchen, cooking or serving...and other half is wasted in looking at each other..Nandini's marriage & Shaurya's suffocation are both good tracks but they aren't handled well..just like naksh's seperation....

Shwets1502 thumbnail
sorry i quoted it wrongly...pl manage..
No_Comments thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I loved the old daaays....
Dont just food making all the time.... 😆
-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

yrkkh is still better than any of the shows on any channel...i'll watch it till i have patience to tolerate it..

yup i agree with u
and i ll also watch it in the hop we get our YR back one day,but tel when 😕 😕 😕
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yes, now the entire theme has changed- to worse

infact there is nothing left but only HOPE keeps the audience glued to this show.
HOPE the CVs understand this & get back to the original valuse and love within the families while developing the -LOVE AFTER MARRIAGE concept with which the show was  launched
i agree...
i so much agree..
yrkkh has fallen down drastically.. this is the only serial i watch.. thinking that one day everythng wud be fyn... but not even one day post thier marriage i felt that sumthng's differentz happening in the show.. this is too much to handle..

marriage of akshara n naitik doesnt look new.. aisa lagta hai ki they are tolerating each other for years.. they are focussing on each n every issue except the marriage of naksh.. n thatz wat is irritating the viewers... rite from the marriage of naksh.. yrkkh has fallen down.. n now it has cum to a stage where watever tactics dimri applies.. it gain never regain its past glory..