•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Guys, so this is Kashish, I began watching this show due to Drashti as I liked her in DMG, but nowwww I just simply love her, this girl is marvelous and totally adorable!!!
Also, I'm impressed with both the male leads they've got for the show, both are extremely good-looking and its hard to pick whom Geet should end up with cuz I love Geet-Dev, but Mann's entry is wowww!!
Anyways, so has someone noticed this, whenever Geet's dupatta gets stuck, she manages to bump into a hottieee!
Previously, we saw Geet having an accident with chicken truck and her dupatta gets stuck on the truck, and because of that she ran into Dev!
Now, we'll see her dupatta getting stuck on the tree due to which she'll end up falling in the river/water and end up bumping into shirtless Mann underwater, lol!

Must say, her dupattas are extremely lucky for her :) What say😉
Thats so true Kashish, nice observation😉

Myself is a big fan of Gurmeet so I am rooting for Mann but Dev is not anything less. I just want her to end up with the good guy who will be by her side through thick and thin😛

Lucky girl who bump into hotties😍
lolz so true..well hope she ends up with the one who is nice and behave nicly with her
hehe i just noticed this post and i love it because it is so true.....wonder how many more times her dupatta will get stuck and how many more hotties we will get to see in this show lol:)
HAHA sooooooooooo true, im loving the way it's going.