Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apothecary thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: limits

Hey!!! I just noticed it and I am sure u will too - I've sooo conveniently forgotten about the Angad jerk completely!!!  I am telling u, Me is in deep trouble since I am really starting to think like Krishna ๐Ÿคฃ

oh dear that's not good!!๐Ÿ˜†
but yes, I think I should mention about angad in the topic...
I think angad will definitely do something here, may be this might be the right time (according to the CV's and angad๐Ÿ˜†) for angad to mention the kidnapping and create misunderstandings๐Ÿ˜ญ
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah!!! Angad is really mad at Saxena!!! Heck, he even tried to stab him in broad daylight!!! But now that he knows that he cant harm the Saxenas coz they r Thakur SS's in-laws, I really think he will reveal the kidnapping incident to SS or whole family to bring down the relationship between these two families...But this may happen after the 'saving Kesar's unborn baby' track, since they showed the promo for that part!!! This kidnapping incident is a huge scene/twist in this serial, so I bet, they would show a new promo just for the revealation of this incident!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: anchal2

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683161uzgzs19say.gifWhat are your thoughts regarding the upcoming track?
Its Fun Watchin both couples n lool the way krishna behaves n thn afta tht love readin ppls comment n bashin the characters๐Ÿคข God u guyz act like Kids LOL !*Grow Up*
I think Pratigya is doin alot, i mean she should atleast gve him a chance as  she cant do anyfn else as they r married now. & This Adarsh, Wats Komals fault in all this happenin , even she was forced, so i guess he should give her respect !! .
https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683159rzzxdxhqsx.gifHow is Pratigya gonna save Kesar's baby?
I guess She will Tell SS*ma samajdar sasur๐Ÿคฃ* n thn he'll ask for prooof, thn she'll tae kesar to the doctor n the results will be positive(+) & Anywyz we noticed tht sajjan singh is soo chirchira wid Shakti, n how desperately he wants a grandson so he'll literary hit Him infrnt of every1 n Wont let Kesar wrk untll the kid is born ๐Ÿ˜Š
https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683161uzgzs19say.gifHow can Krishna redeem himself?
I think After hitting Pratigya he willl realise how rong he was n try to appologise buh she'll ignore him, n thn he will starts to understand the reality tht Prats doesnt LOVE him... n he will try to change himself so tht prats could love him.๐Ÿ˜ณ*Yaaar Itne acche sweet heart se nafrat karkon sata hai, not me ofc๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†**Beakuf Prats๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜†*
https://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683159rzzxdxhqsx.gifMost importantly, how would she change krishna's outlook towards women and teach him to respect women?
k she will make him realise the value of a women ! & thn he will change his behavior n becomes a calm person & Starts respecting all the women, n it will starts from stoppin shakti frm disrespecting kesar n will starts defendin her n will starts tawkin to his mom ina nice respectful manners. this wil even change prats thoughts abot krish๐Ÿ˜Š

https://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/683/683161uzgzs19say.gifIs change in Krishna plausible?
LOL Got No answer for this Question ๐Ÿ˜†

Exam Finish ๐Ÿ‘yay ๐Ÿคฃ
Teacher Anchall Can i please leave now ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: limits

<font color="#009900" face="Courier New, Courier, mono">Yeah!!! Angad is really mad at Saxena!!! Heck, he even tried to stab him in broad daylight!!! But now that he knows that he cant harm the Saxenas coz they r Thakur SS's in-laws, I really think he will reveal the kidnapping incident to SS or whole family to bring down the relationship between these two families...But this may happen after the 'saving Kesar's unborn baby' track, since they showed the promo for that part!!! This kidnapping incident is a huge scene/twist in this serial, so I bet, they would show a new promo just for the revealation of this incident!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ</font>

i should call you ruhi instead of calling you limits. lol
you are right kidnapping thing is the track on its own. but i wonder how will they twist it around to make it prats fault. i mean he took her forcefully and locked her up and who knows what else he was planning sick guy he is. what is he going to do go up to SS and say oh i called prats to spend a night with me and she willingly obliged because she is such a sweetheart. who would believe that. but i was also thinking with the way krishna family mentality is even if they consider pratigya is not at fault they will probably consider her unfit to be their bahu as she was in the company of another man willingly or unwillingly. you know how it is women always get blamed for these things. but either ways you look at it i have a feeling pratigya is going to get burnt. this would be the perfect opportunity for krishna to prove his worth to pratigya and to shine and really decide who means more to him and where his heart and trust lies. i hope in the process he pushed angad off a cliff or surgically does remove his tongue like he suggested.Edited by loveanime - 14 years ago
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail
Hi Mrithula!!! My thoughts are v.similar to urs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
Yeah!!! The junglee family esp. Amma just waits for a single opportunity to jump on Pratigya and when Angad reveals it to the family, well, lets just say after losing her eldest thing of a son, her Diwali will come earlier than expected!!! The others, being uneducated and uncivilized as they are, will definitely blame Pratigya and wouldnt even give a second thought to her side of the story ๐Ÿ˜’ Duhhh! Even without knowing they already said such nasty stuff to her like Amma's nasty thought that Pratigya already lost her virginity before marriage or SS's that Pratigya got trainings=educations on how to trap a rich(spoiled) brat!!! YUCK!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก I really dont know how can elders in a family ever say such things to a newly-wed bride ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก Pratigya's future is quite scary!!! Who would ever want to think of the future in her shoes??? ๐Ÿ˜ญ

PS:  I dont think Angad has to say nymore than 'Pratigya spent one night with me'  for the junglee family to jump on and blame Pratigya from her head to toe!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by limits - 14 years ago
AqUaMaRiN thumbnail

The only bright thing that I can see in this whole mess is clearing up of Krishna and Pratigya's misunderstandings!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Actually, after the hotel-lobby incident, I lost my hope in Krishna's belief in Pratigya nd is quite scared of how Krishna will take this revealation!!! But, Do u think that maybe Krishna was really angry at her and actually WANTED to insult Pratigya and thats why he asked if that guy was her BF...but not coz he doesnt believe in her???  OR do u think Me is starting to sound like a pseudo-Krishna in denial๐Ÿคฃ???

Ok! So, lets suppose Krishna is not a fool and will be as smart as he was during the name-change episode and believe that Pratigya doesnt even let him touch her, then how can she ever let that nasty Angad nywhere near her???  

Meanwhile, Pratigya will realize that it was Angad - the kamina, who was behind the kidnapping incident and will be sooooo shocked that she will start to wonder why the hell did she ever marry Krishna if it was never him who scared her to death like that!!!  She will be soo frustrated and would follow Krishna and go into denial and would want to believe that it was definitely Krishna and right now she is having a nightmare, thats all!!! And she will ask Krishna if he was the one who kidnapped her or not to confirm her nightmares and denials...

ND Krishna will finally understand why Pratigya hates him soo much and tell that it wasnt him who kidnapped her....He will continue to support her during these difficult times and Pratigya will finally start to see Krishna in a different light and WE ALL WILL CELEBRATE ๐Ÿฅณ ๐Ÿ‘ 

ahem..ahem...Guess I got too carried away!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

PS:  I dont really want to think how badly the CVs can twist this one incident and its consequences...SO, even though I know its not good for my head BUT ME is still proudly following Krishna and thinking watever makes me the happiest!!!๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by limits - 14 years ago
apothecary thumbnail
Originally posted by: pritirays

Sabse Pehle to @ Anchal - Modgiri nahin choodegi tu! ๐Ÿ˜›

What are your thoughts regarding the upcoming track?
I am sure Krishna will feel guilty of his behaviour! Because he said earlier he cannot see tears in her eyes! Well if he doesn't then I will be convinced his feelings are just infatuation n lust! Yeah I called it lust, but am sure it will change to love someday ( CVs know when? ๐Ÿค”)

Now, I think I am really confused about his feelings, will have to watch the actual scenes๐Ÿ˜ณ

How is Pratigya gonna save Kesar's baby?
The article says, sometime later SS will come to know of it, so I guess first to Pratigya will support Kesar to confront Shakti and avoid the hospital or else the baby will be aborted! Sooner I guess either Pratigya will blurt it out or SS will overhear some convo about the baby!

How can Krishna redeem himself?
Frankly speaking, I find both at fault! Krishna will reedem by sudhrofying! I guess the CVs should now show ki Krishna feels extremely guilty for lifting his hands on P-Rats, and then will try his best to do whatever good he can for her!
And I want him to stop his self appraisal sessions, which can't be done till he realises he is not the greatest person one earth!
sahi jaa rahe ho beta๐Ÿ˜Š he has to stop this I am oh-I-am-so-mahaan attitude...he thinks that he's being too kind to prats......well OF COURSE it would seem like that because he compared himself with shakti and SS anyone would feel mahaan compared to them๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 

Most importantly, how would she change krishna's outlook towards women and teach him to respect women?
Krishna's outlook and perspective will change when he will realise his faults! See he is not like I don't wanna change, its just that he does not see faults in his actions, which is the first thing he should see or feel for any change that may come in him!
I think that's the think with krishna....he just doesn't realize that he's wrong...or what exactly relations are supposed to be๐Ÿ˜•

Is change in Krishna plausible?
Yeah, afterall its a hindi TV show! Always ends well! ๐Ÿ˜‰ and its producers fav, character and so of all audience (ok, I agree there are exceptions always ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ OH GOD) , and the CVs can't fool around with the USP of the show, more for the sake of dear TRPs! Well if they have not yet realized, they will soon, that spoiling Krishna's charcater is not going to help TRPs! I think so, as I may stop watching the show if Krishna goes all negative!

Phew what a question answer session! ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†
Damn I answered all so seriously! What will happen to my behooda image! ๐Ÿ˜•
Let me put my disclaimer: ๐Ÿคฃ
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What are your thoughts regarding the upcoming track?

How is Pratigya gonna save Kesar's baby?
Just like she told Kesar she wasn't her husband's jhootha, she is going to ask her to fight for her baby and that she would stand by her side and be the strong shoulder she needs to lean on.
She may be angry at Prats for not letting her (Amma) to be the one to protect Kesar from her older excuse for a son.  This will confuse Krishna ki amma bec' she hates the way Prats is behaving with her baba who she knows went so far as to slit his wrists to get SS to support him.

How can Krishna redeem himself?

After he storms out of the room this week, he needs to leave Prats be for a bit while he gets over the hurt of her repeated rejection. This is where what he spoke in front of the mirror comes in. Remember how he thought about things after Prof. sent him packing asking him to take his proposal and scoot? He gave it some thought and decided to do things the way the Prof. suggested bec' he didn't know any better. He may decide to lick his wounds and figure things out. He will continue to mull over AV's advice. He may keep his distance from Prats while he figures out ways to be better. We have seen several occasions when he has said he understands things better now since meeting the Saxenas. He is going to work on getting his act together, do something productive that show him being a responsible person away from Prats, he is going to want to figure out why Prats hates him so much? Tunna/Chandu will fill him in on Angad and that story will get Krishna focused on getting to the bottom of it. He already asked Angad about his antics at the wedding and warned him about his intentions.  Hopefully he will stay away from taking matters into his own hands and Angad ends up in jail.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Most importantly, how would she change krishna's outlook towards women and teach him to respect women?
Prats probably never heard that you attract bees with honey not vinegar. 
He even tells his father he wants to win Prats with love and not control. He just needs a little understanding and guidance to show him the error of his ways.  He tries in little ways to show he is there for Prats (helping her in the kitchen). She is just not giving him the slightest positive feedback that he is on the right track right now which he is desperately looking for IMO. He has tried taking some baby steps to change since his marriage but her reaction of indifference and constantly giving him the cold shoulder is frustrating him which is understandable.  He treats Komal like a loving brother and repeatedly tells her to learn to be a lady and stop the gaalis shows he wants to help her grow to be a better person and woman as well and learn to be like Prats. He admires the Saxenas being sharif loge and wants his sister to learn to be like them.  So the potential is there for him to change in more ways than one right now.  We have seen his anger and disappointment at the way his father treats his mother and his brother treats his s-i-l. That should give Prats some encouragement about his prospects for change.

Is change in Krishna plausible?

Absolutely!
With a little nurturing and understanding from Prats he will change and grow, if only she learns to get beyond her anger and hatred (how can she continue to hate her husband her whole life and expect to be happy on any level? He needs her to give him a chance and give him some TLC (like she asked Adarsh to treat Komal with love). He loves Prats intensely and passionately, he is after all very intense no matter what emotions he is dealing with. We have already aware of how dysfunctional his family is and he wants to be different. That's a great place to start.

Krishna has been spoiled rich brat and the apple of his father's eye in the Takur's home. He is used to being treated like a "king" everywhere he went. No wonder Prats's repeated declaration of hatred for him is foreign to him and angers him. He probably doesn't understand how anyone could hate him. ๐Ÿ˜ฒAgain being an intense guy he expresses his emotions intensely. Imagine when Prats gives him a  chance and understands what real love is all about, how he would express his love for her๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I do believe Krishna's love for Prats is genuine, deep and sincereโค๏ธ. He is just a confused, misguided and sometimes delusional or clueless young man. Krishna's expression before he hugged Prats after she said "Krishna I love you" (even if he forced it out of her) said it all. He was just desperate to hear it. Even if she didn't mean it, he is going to be hearing it in his mind for a very long time.  Arhaan portrays Krishna brilliantly. Kudos!
Edited by MERARAI - 14 years ago
apothecary thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveanime

Upcoming Track

I am not shocked or so much surprised just plainly disappointed. I suppose this is consistent with who Krishna as a human being. We might have had different expectations but Krishna is Krishna. This is a definite turning point for better or for worst.

finally decided to visit this after todays episode๐Ÿ˜ก

Prats Save Kesar Baby

I think all Prats will have to do is tell the truth. SS will have to take it from there. I think this track can solely belong to Pratigya and Krishna can go do some cooling off. I would love to see the full truth come not half truths. I want everyone to know that Kesar has lost four babies and I want her to tell Pratigya the truth atleast. I would also love to see Prats give SS a piece of her mind when she tells him the truth because Sakthi did what he did because he was brought up with no values. I would also love to see a moment of bonding between SS and Pratigya where he is grateful for her telling the truth and giving him the opportunity to be a grandfather.

you're absolutely right!! after todays, SS is the only hope for prats. the thing is, I still don't understand this guy๐Ÿ˜• sometimes, he seems to understand prats, the way he's defending prats๐Ÿ˜• but, this guy can definitely bring the changes in that house if he wants to๐Ÿ˜Š
Krishna redemption

I think he needs to start looking inward and re consider what he is willingly to do win Prats love. He needs to stop playing these silly games and do real things of value to her, consider what is important to her. He can start with learning to read and write. I think this is something Pratigya will truly be impressed with even if this doesn't initiate her feelings of affection she will atleast realize he is willing to change for her sake.

Prats teaching Krishna

Right now the ball is in Krishna's court. She hasn't felt the need to reform him so far, and I dont see why she would think any differently after the honeymoon. I dont think she would be willingly to give him the time of day unless he proves to her that he is worth it. It all comes down to what Krishna does next he definitely needs to do something to turn the tide of emotions that Prats feels against him to something positive. I think if she sees him in a different light they can actually have meaningful conversations about life, relationships and the future.

but, the thing is I don't know how krishna can change if someone doesn't really make him understand because he thinks that he's not doing anything wrong...he doesn't even see anything wrong with himself๐Ÿ˜ก
Change in Krishna

I like to think he is still the male lead of the show. The story is still about Krishna and Pratigya. So eventually he has to be a character that is capable of change unless this marriage is all set to eventually end. I still believe this is a love story of Kriya, Krishna will change for Pratigya and Pratigya will love Krishna eventually. But it will be a long while.

yup...I am just curious to know how he will change...can't wait to see the gradual process

thanks for answering the question Mrithula, I guess I put too many๐Ÿ˜ณ
apothecary thumbnail

will get to your reply soon Ruhi...๐Ÿ˜Š