Srk @ 17th April - KKR vs Rajasthan Royals - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago
LOL ---- You already know how it works..SRK's friends wish him good so they're happy for KKR..if he wasn't the owner - they wouldn't care that much about the results of the team....

The first heroes are the players...but the owner of the team provides the money so they share the victory and the fail equally in terms of reputation....

So cricket aficionados congratulate the players and BW stars congratulate BW owners..nothing surprising....
Originally posted by: lalixlili

LOL ---- You already know how it works..SRK's friends wish him good so they're happy for KKR..if he wasn't the owner - they wouldn't care that much about the results of the team....

The first heroes are the players...but the owner of the team provides the money so they share the victory and the fail equally in terms of reputation....

So cricket aficionados congratulate the players and BW stars congratulate BW owners..nothing surprising....

putting it that way makes sense. Its just ppl go overboard.

See as it is in India sportsman never get any recognition as India is obsessed with bollywood.
I understand better your point - I'm quite happy for the team itself cause it's always great to be victorious....Because they had last year a very bad phase. I hope SRK will manage to be a better IPL team owner and that he will make wise decisions.

romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww Srk & family look great😊
fly2me thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
everyone looks greattt.
KKR=<33
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5mlzkHlzsg[/YOUTUBE]
I love the song at the end of the vid..a bit surprised to hear it there...lol

SRK's a cutie..he's so blushing and the female journalist is totally charmed by him....

SRK sounds like quite humble....I love his hair!
qazplm thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: lalixlili

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5mlzkHlzsg[/YOUTUBE]

I love the song at the end of the vid..a bit surprised to hear it there...lol

SRK's a cutie..he's so blushing and the female journalist is totally charmed by him....

SRK sounds like quite humble....I love his hair!

Awww...he's blushing in an interview after a long time...it's really hard to make him blush....but anushka is adorable😃...Shah's hair do really look great😳
gossipgurls thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww...such a shame they are out of IPL!