Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: pragya0

Picking on you? You are one wishing for Freida to die soon.

Whats wrong with you, you go outr abuse everyone and trhen say others are picking on you. Stop trying to play the victim card.

u know the truth urself, stop lieing, u r a gang, i know how majorly pissed off u guys r at me

Picking on you? You are one wishing for Freida to die soon.

Whats wrong with you, you go outr abuse everyone and trhen say others are picking on you. Stop trying to play the victim card.

i hope u know it was a metaphor, and i said she might and i think, if u take my opinions so seriously its ur problem, she might not die, she might do relly well, but right now that is my opinion on her

Originally posted by: nkapoor

have they seen all our bollywood actresses? probs not, they have only seen auntijies walking by, i live in sydney i know people like her, but i will still think that she is over-rated, and if u can't let sumone's opinion be, then that's ur fault! A LOT OF PEOPLE FIND HER OVER-RATED! OK GET OVER IT!! and also grow up, please dun tell me u r a mid-20's woman arguing wid a teenager

This is a forum, i dont think it says anywhere a mid-20s woman cannot discuss anything.

If you dont wish to be quoted there are 2 things you can do-
1. Dont discuss any of the topics
2. Write sensible posts, instead of abusive, nonsensical and immature stuff.

Since a teenager like you ( based on your posts i though your age was something else) cant do that, I have every right to quote you.

u know the truth urself, stop lieing, u r a gang, i know how majorly pissed off u guys r at me

we are a gang? stop hallucinating and stop seeking sympathy.

This is a forum, i dont think it says anywhere a mid-20s woman cannot discuss anything.

Since a teenager like you ( based on your posts i though your age was something else) cant do that, I have every right to quote you.

got the taste of ur own medicine did u!

we are a gang? stop hallucinating and stop seeking sympathy.

start accepting the trutthhh

got the taste of ur own medicine did u!

What medicine, Its you who is getting taste of your own medicine.
Actually your posts are funny, they make no sense whatsoever. Lagey Raho!

this is a forum and u shud not abuse people by calling them crazy! u r only getting taste of ur own medicine Edited by nkapoor - 14 years ago

The day you stop abusing and hounding, and stop wishing for people to die and stop posting nonsensical stuff that day I will accept the truth.

start accepting the trutthhh

What medicine, Its you who is getting taste of your own medicine.
Actually your posts are funny, they make no sense whatsoever. Lagey Raho!

i know u r in love wid me and my posts, but again just to say i have never abused anyone, i only do it as a retort to an insult, i like to discuss not to sware and insult