Valentines day scenario (situation progression)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi friends,

When Valentines day passed by, this game was up or shoudl I say the task. Situation scenes were given and we had to write what woudl he she do , what could be the progression. I just imagined and here i copy and past that what i wrote for a direct link ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scenario:
"Maya has been in love with Raj since childhood and they live in the same colony, but since moving to high school he has been totally ignoring her.  All her friends know she got this crush on him but she was unsure as he was giving her mixed signals. As Valentines was approaching she standing in the card shop looking at the cards thinking should she use this season of Valentines to declare her love?  What should Maya do?"

One of the sweetest life partner can be someone who knows you right from your childhood. But the most interesting life partner & best is when someone wants to know that each day of yours right from start. With whom you want to live again those very moments, which are so precious in your memory, and you feel your life partner feels the same way. Who loves you with all that you are and you did in your journey.

Maya here is said to be in 'Love' from childhood with Raj... With high school the testing time has come. I feel this is the time she will realize whether it is to stay or whether to move along knowing it wasn't LOVE from his side… so it wasn't that beautiful as much as she thought. Crush I wont say, Crush is something where fun is filled, emotions are minimized. So here she is in LOVE while her friends feel its so much fun so its crush from their side.

Valentines day just another day actually, but with so much more open talk, sharing , listening about LOVE makes one feel and think about all that you LOVE and feel to bring it out and symbolize U want him/her to know how much he or she means to you.

Maya is at the card shop, I would want her to follow her instinct get set to let him know you LOVE him and get to know what he feels about her.

I would imagine this scenario, Maya looking at the card …. She chooses one…a card with childhood pic in it where a girl and a boy are riding a bicycle with lines on the card, 'As children we knew we were such great friends'. Another pic with two children girl & a boy having ice cream with lines written, 'You and I and the childhood together is the sweetest of memories'. Another pic with a whole lot of children playing and someone else winning but this girl & boy looking at each other and smiling with lines written, ' Even when I loose I still felt I won with you beside me'

Inside with hearts around and two grown up girl and boy one heart in the centre with lines written, 'My heart blossoms knowing you are my childhood friend, my heart smiles knowing in my heart you always remain & my heart beats as it knows I loved you all the way – HAPPY VALENTINES DAY Want to let you know I LOVE YOU. BE MY VALENTINE FOR LIFE'

Advising her is simple to say and hard to attempt… lol.. So ya she should give him the card and express her feelings to him. Maya doing it will be the guts she has, the want to be loved and the pain fear to overcome  what if he wont say it to her… may be he never felt it deeply as she felt. Love is not for weak people but for strong.. as LOVE should make one strong enough to walk a step ahead towards it. Its better to say it than to hold it back and keep cursing oneself Oh why didn't I speak up once to him, may be it would have worked…

Maya as I bring about the scene goes beyond the will she has , the love conquers her completely this day of 14th Feb and she meets him at the lane passing by her colony where she always looked at him walking and felt he has stopped looking at her window.  Searching if she too was nearby which was a routine during her school days. Maya gives him the card with eyes a bit shy and smile saying whatever  written in the card she feels much more than that. Raj is surprised in start but realizes something here is changing, may be the way he felt Maya looked at him, suddenly he realized Maya looks at him with lot of love which he never noticed. He isn't glad with those looks at him but he feels sad for her as he doesn't love her. Maya can see that in his eyes. As Raj's eyes goes through the card and the lines, his eyes which r sad turned to sympathy and Maya could somehow sense that which made her feel terrible… Raj looked and said 'SORRY!' I am not your VALENTINE… Maya felt this was coming but as it came she didn't want to take it. She controls herself not to broke in front of him. Raj says he never thought about her more than a friend. He never wants to hurt her. He smiles, he keeps his hand on her shoulder saying.. Chill .. it can be a crush.. with time you will overcome … I don't want to loose our wonderful friendship. Maya knows Raj wants to be friends with her at least. Maya smiles and says, Ya .. we r too young to know what LOVE is I guess.

She walks away with tears holding on into her eyes… walking towards her house. She knows she always felt LOVE for Raj but failure in LOVE that what she has to learn to overcome with time.  And near her door step she see red roses a teddy hanging on... a guy named  Rahul her classmate standing with a smile and excitement , nervously rubbing his sweating palms and walks with a rose in front of her. Says, 'I felt connected to you the day I saw you this year.. a year had passed by knowing you still I feel as if I know u from a very long time.. And I want to know you for a more longer time. I really like the way you are and the smile you carry, the grace in you, the charm in you.. I love you Maya..  You are my  Valentine' Maya looked at him with a blank expression…. What's life she thinks.. She loved somebody from childhood and today her heart broke.. and the same day she gets to know someone else loves her and she doesn't love him a bit.. She has to break someone heart that means… how easily one can become an accuse and a victim… may be LOVE IS not a case.. Its truth .. U just have to absorb every bit of it whether it's for you, from you, or not for you… She knows how Rahul may feel as she will tell him the simple words, You are just a friend to me nothing more than that. She knows how it will hurt... she cant help herself by breaking his heart. RIGHT?

~~~Should I smile because he's my friend, or cry because that's all he is?~~~

~~~The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn't want to be held on to. by Noelle P.~~~

~~~There are reasons we met, reasons for the good and the bad times, and more importantly, a reason to an end. We have more to learn, more to experience, and more loving left in this lifetime.~~~

I loved going through this scenario's and Kat and Sangeeta a great idea girls, something different for this Valentines celebrations. Must say both of U r very creative the other  scenarios I would love to try and give my thoughts on them too if I had the time. Lol…😆😆😆

Enjoyed reading them..wonderful job Sangeeta & Kat…👏 cookies & chocolates for u both😃⭐️tc

Bhoomi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Awesome , So Sweet Nice , Amazing , Wonderful , I Love The Way You Show Her Feelings ... Mind Blowing , She loose her love but still have some one who  love her but she  not its too pain full  I hope she told him every thing clear except hurt him saying i dont love you 😭😭😭😭.you showed each and every emotion very well Bhoomi Thank You for This short FF.👏
👏
Originally posted by monikaseth

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏Awesome , So Sweet Nice , Amazing , Wonderful , I Love The Way You Show Her Feelings ... Mind Blowing , She loose her love but still have some one who  love her but she  not its too pain full  I hope she told him every thing clear except hurt him saying i dont love you 😭😭😭😭.you showed each and every emotion very well Bhoomi Thank You for This short FF.👏
👏

Hi Monika,

Monu dear.. awww so much applause maine aisaa kya kiya .. yeh story thodi unromantic hai na..i mean hamesha to love cant be from both sides and its not easy ever..complicated complex situation atey hi hain..hope u enjoyed and fels good to see u reading my work so much and enjoying it to..u have commented on all of them and I feel soo soo touched by that..loveeeeeeeeeevuuu.. really u r a sweet heart.. keep smilgin dear.. tc

hugs ur way..
Bhoomi

Great...
You write very well... Read some of your ffs n oneshots from your list of fanfics... Loved all of them...
The Mayank-Nupur ones are specially tooo gooood.... Pls do keep writing more.... Really enjoyed readin your works.....
Can you pls pm me whenever you write somethin??

Regards,
Pooja
Originally posted by mjhtnupurmayank

Great...
You write very well... Read some of your ffs n oneshots from your list of fanfics... Loved all of them...
The Mayank-Nupur ones are specially tooo gooood.... Pls do keep writing more.... Really enjoyed readin your works.....
Can you pls pm me whenever you write somethin??

Regards,
Pooja

Hi Pooja,

Thanks for liking my work dear. U liked the MayUr ff I am glad u enjoyed reading them.. and read soem one shots as well.. good to know dear. Yup I will keep updatign this link whenver i write anythign new.. do keep checkign this out if u wish to read..and abotu Pm i will surely try to Pm...

thanks for encouragment.. tc

Bhoomi

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by golu_1677

this was really nice.

Hi golu dear,... glad that u liked this one..it was just in the moment flow..and happy though it doesnt end on a happy note..but it makes one stillenjoy reading it..luvu tc

Bhoomi