Uttaran

surprised by the reason of the slap!!

Desdemona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The slap  is for Tapasya saying bad about Ichha that she will have the suhag raat on Vansh's name and rest of the nights she will spend with Veer.
How we are all  fooled! We thought that  Ichha is going to open up and slap Tapasya for she is the one who changed her letter to Vansh.
That means from now on we have to see Ichha giving utmost value to her sindhoor, saat phere and mangalasutra in the name of Vansh. She is going to fight tooth and nail for bringing Vansh and her married life on to a right track.
This is the twist and Saturday's one hour episode is going to highlight the track of Ichha and Vansh's tug of war for the same. 
I think  now Tapasya will have a field day instead of repentence. Nobody is going to pin point her misdeeds.
Creatives are messengers of same old virtues of marriage.
They are not going to reform the cruel nature of people in midst of us through their show. So dissppointing!!
Edited by Desdemona - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkdaisy thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Desdemona: exactly yaar....bingo...i was thinking of the same thing......

as i mentioned in my other posts.....ms.ichcha can go to any lenghts to prove tat her character is good......now also she's goinna fall into tap trap or words......tat she'd prove like a pativrata patni....

this slap is only for the "suhaag raat talk"....not for any other previous plots tap did......not even for replace of letters!!!!

ms.ichcha will still forgive tap for anyother matter.....slaps only for seeing her character "down" in "other sense"(demaeaning her character)....

but wat baby ichcha should realise...is a character of someone doesnt lie only if they lie with someone......it includes overall personality of a person n just not one aspect".....

its shameful tat ichcha is confronting tap from this angle...which is more downgrading of her character...not only in this angle but every angle of her personality.....

i think its time for her to realise.....the real meaning of "character"....and start bashing tap for wat all she did.....

now to prove herself to tap (again!!!).......no wonder if she goes n ties rakhi to veer!!!!😆😆😆😆..........................so tap n vansh will be relieved.......veer shocked!!!!😆😆😆😆😆

why cos not only veer was betrayed by ichcha...now she can go any mile to prove her sanity....she can make veer her brother like!!!!😆😆😆😆