Karan-Shagun and Thakur..please read and comment - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Very interesting perspective.

I don't think Thakur has the brains to inflict punishment on Jagmohan in this way. Jagmohan is a wicked but smart man, Thakur is a pompous, angry man with little expertise in conniving. He's more the "let me pour gasoline on J's car in a busy public area, and set it on fire" type of guy. The one who gets so riled up at anything remotely Jagmohan's, that he starts having his token chest pains AGAIN!

It would surprise me if they went the MPK route, but I guess it is quite possible, given the Rajshri connection. I hope they try something that is more consistent with the characters as we've seen them. Thakur--a thinker, planner, deceiver???Nah, he never had to do that in his privileged life. So, he can continue to "HUFF AND PUFF AND BLOW JAGMOHAN AND HIS FAMILY DOWN" or die in the process.
🤢
children should not suffer for their parent and Abha Thakur likes to make it too came into this game, it says Jags did not limit it hits here or hurts the mostEdited by Pattinson6 - 13 years ago

very well put whole the plot dear....

m sure jaggu is thinking the same to do with thakur to give him the biggest punishment of marrying his duaghter to his biggest enemies Son....

wow superb idea...just loved ur prediction
kiya baat hai.....love your predictions 😃 and wish that what you said happens. Something like Dil wale dulhaniya ley jaengay...when Shahrukh tries to win kajols dad's trust and does seva/helps out in the house. Later the dad gives Kajol's hand in his hand saying NO one can keep you as happy as this guy will 😉Edited by raany786 - 13 years ago