"Paani se nikla"WHAT AN ENTRY +caps

-Nina- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey Guyz im Nina new to this Forum ^^

And looove Geet hehe 😳

"Asmaan se gira Paani se nikla" WHAT AN ENTRY

I was loving the couple Dev-Geet, i use to found them shoo cute , but was a little scared cause of the family , they are a little no not a little but veryyy strange, im scared for Geet 😭...

But todayz  precap , left me SPEECHLESS , OMG what an entryyy it was Worth Watching, it was the GREATEST ENTRYYY πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ
I sooo wanted to punch those Gundes for following Geet 😑 but then after seeing our hero i was like 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

I loved the way he saved her it was soo cute, and then oops he droped her down πŸ˜›

*sigh* cant stop watching the precap again and again 😍😍😍😍😍😍

plz coment, sorry if I hurt someone with this topic 😊..

Love, Nina ^^

Edited by -Nina- - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelife01 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i knowww...the precap was sooo good!! i cant wait for tomorrow...n i love how he just drops her on the ground...hehe...
but i love dev n geet...dunno whts going to happen nextt..
-Lana thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
ahh add me to ure list ..i have seen the precap more than 50 times i swear..and the way he was angry and all..ahhhhhhhhhhhh
thank u so much for the caps
-bhootni- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ooo he does look cool...lol but same I like D&G better...though I would love to see Arjun as a really good friend of Geet!
ChulbuliRao thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
yes u have hurt my feelings 😡.u  r very rudeand selfish. u know since i read that gurmeet's entry was an  awesome scene i am trying like mad to look for the video but can't find it anywhere and u r watching it again and again and again...see u r selfish how cud u watch when ur poor lill chullbulli 😭never got a chance to see it even once..so be kind and post the link pls ....once u post the link i will not call u rude and selfish...lolz ....jokes apart reallly thanx for sharing the pics bhagte bhoot ki langoti hi sahi...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
-GoogleWithMe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

wow it was a supper entry can't wait 2 se tomorrows episode

-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: chullbulli

yes u have hurt my feelings 😡.u  r very rudeand selfish. u know since i read that gurmeet's entry was an  awesome scene i am trying like mad to look for the video but can't find it anywhere and u r watching it again and again and again...see u r selfish how cud u watch when ur poor lill chullbulli 😭never got a chance to see it even once..so be kind and post the link pls ....once u post the link i will not call u rude and selfish...lolz ....jokes apart reallly thanx for sharing the pics bhagte bhoot ki langoti hi sahi...πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

here u go dearπŸ˜†

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, dramatic entry by Gurmeet!  The angry man look suits himπŸ˜†   But why did he throw her down after he rescued herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Too many hot guys hereπŸ˜†
Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Geet and Dev look better together.  Arjun can be her best friendπŸ˜†
-Lana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mallika113

Wow, dramatic entry by Gurmeet!  The angry man look suits himπŸ˜†   But why did he throw her down after he rescued herπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Too many hot guys hereπŸ˜†

i guss because the guys who were fellowing geet..
he is gna hit them i gussπŸ˜†