15/04/2010 Written update Complete?

Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Hey guys the written update will be up shortly 😃

sorry for the delay I got held with some work now i am about to update.

DO Hanso Ka Joda written Update 15/04/2010

Part1
Starts of with surya combing his hair then he does excercise and preeti goes shall i give you some pain killer mom used to say all the pain goes with this he goes no its not hurting much beside mausiji chairs are really cheap 😆 then preeti goes up to him and starts massaging it and surya closes his eyes she asks how is it feeling now he goes really good she goes lie down i will masage your back (😳so cute scene) it was preeti dream and he goes did you say anything she dosnt reply he goes preetiji she goes your eseste is very intresting.
rishi ask sumi to try on all the clothes and show him being his wife means she has to look beautifull she goes she has work in the kitchen he goes I dont care his dad interupts saying we need to go out for some important work and tells sumi its alright. Surya and his masaji are eating kheer preeti asks masaji how was it made he goes its nice but she goes dont worry its made with skimmed milk so you will be able to digest it easily he goes thats alright but i dont feel like eating anything. Masiji goes I know why then goes to Surya do you have to go today stay for some more days with you both being here there is so much hapiness in the house if you say yes once then see your masaji will eat the kheer really quickly. She goes when you go it will be the same and masaji starts singing akele hum akele tum 😆she goes please stop for 3-4 days more. Surya goes I wanted to stay but a job is job preeti goes take 3-4 days off its really nice here. He looks at her she goes you were saying the other day you have loadz of holidays left so take them then masaji goes in that case bring me kheer in a big bowl with this much my stomach wont get full

Part 2
  Surya agrees and tells Preeti to bring Masaji kheer when an man enters and says to masiji I bought your matresses (I think it means matress it look likes one though)she gives surya his he goes to his room and tries to hide it inside then he decides to put it under the bed when preeti walks inside and asks him what he is doing he goes nothing she goes dont worry here cats dont come he goes I know i have been coming here from childhood and then goes the matress she goes oh matress it is good where it is she sits on the bed and takes her hair out and both stare at each other. (preeti is looking so pretty cute scene between the two)

Part 3
They both continue staring at each other when someone knocks at the door surya goes to see its masiji and she goes I didnt put colour in the drink he goes no what are you saying she goes leave all this and see who came to meet you a lady enters and surya goes kashauliya mamiji he hugs her and she gives him blessings and then he intorduces preeti to her she takes her blessings. Mausiji tells her to come inside she sits on the bed with preeti and she goes that we have a really beautifull daughter in law after ages and i have double realtionship with your husband i am his mamiji and his chachiji (😆 she explained long relationship if i wrote it down i would 😕you all 😆) She goes i coudnt come to your wedding here the gift is for you she goes I but surya interupts and says mami whats the need for this mausiji goes this is with love you shoudnt refuse it and mami gives it to her she goes when i heard you lot were here i came quickly from delhi you didnt even see what mami bought you I will open it and make you wear it. They go they cant expect it she goes I have a double relationship with you shall i tell you mausiji goes no they know you make her wear it she wont say no mami goes now surya will make daughter in law wear the necklace. she gives it him he goes yeah and looks at preeti mausiji goes what are you looking at make her wear it he puts the necklace on her aww then mami goes i am leaving make sure you come to my place they go yes. mami leaves with masiji. Surya closes the door and the song from vivah star playing in the bg and he takes preeti clip of and then he touches her hand then the door knocks again (so many interuptions they cant even romance 😳😆) Its a little kid bittu who hugs surya and then he introduces him to preeti and he takes his blessing and bittu goes when i heard you were going to come surya goes you came running here and he goes today everyone is coming running to meet us preeti is laughing 😆Surya asks him what is that and sees it and he goes its digital and then he goes ok i am going now and bhabhi i know everyone is coming to meet you here but i came to meet my bhaiya he leaves they close the door and both put there hands at the same time to close the lock 😳and then masaji calls surya and both laugh he goes preetiji i think we should keep the door open today and then says i am coming masaji and both laugh

Part 4
 Starts of with Preeti dad lightening the diya infront of sneha picture and he goes where are you I miss you a lot dont you remember me at all. I remember you in everything in this room and the moment i spent with you. look i have spread your fav bedsheet do you rem we bought it together in that exbition. Then suroj comes in and says to the servant to remove everything in the room and to hurry up. preeti dad asks what happened the servant goes even this photoframe and she goes everything in this room didnt i tell you. He goes but why suroj she goes bhaiya i have got the corner room cleaned for you now you start staying there he goes but i like this room and always stayed here she goes then bhabhi was alive and this room is to big for you so i thought you can stay in the small room and i will get it painted again and we will start living here again alright. Preeti dad goes and takes sneha pic and says forgive me i am compeled to leave this room and your memorys but i am not that compled that i have to forget your feelings until i die will stay with me suroj scolds the servant and preeti dad takes the pic and starts walking and then radikha says stop father your not going to go from here suroj is shocked it ends there.

Precap: In front of chachaji and Vinay radhika says to suroj that after mother is gone how can you do this to father vinay says what she is doing will be after a lot of thought radikha goes what thought vinay i want to know aswell. Suroj goes to chachaji you tell me do I have any part in this house or not radhika goes i should ask this now as you have risen the topic tell me what part of the house is ours.

Cute Supre scenes
hate suroj 😡
go radhika teach her a lesson
sorry for any mistakes
and if i have missed anything do tell me my video was missing bits 😭

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃

Edited by _Mariam_ - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika113 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Today is such a sweet epi for SuPre.  Preeti is already dreaming about being with her hubby😉  She is more forward than SK😃    Too many people kept interrupting them today, so no privacy at all Kaushalya Mami was very nice and it was sweet of her to present them with a gold chain and make SK put it on Preeti😃

Preeti was all smiles ,    Shubhangi was adorable in every scene.

Saroj is evil evil,  I have no words for her .    Radhika is finally standing up for herself👏

Rishi's dad is treating Sumi kindly😲   I am glad that maybe Sumi has a chance to be happy.  Hopefully Rishi will change in to a better person.
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Take your time.. its so interesting..

Love and love everywhere😳

I like it when Rishi's dad saved Sumi from him... good going.. he is sure will be on Sumi's team soon.
Saroj😡 the less said the better.. she is such a 🤬🤬 Good RAdhika is there to challenge her decisions...
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awsomeee Episode/

SuPer 😍

Rishi 👎🏼
ammoos thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes indeed, Preeti being naughty😳 SK romantic😲 couldnt believe my eyes😲
Mallika113 thumbnail
Today's epi made me smile, except Saroj and Rishi part😃

SuPre make wonderful couple.   Preeti's dream about massaging her hubby was so very naughty and bold!   SK will blushs if he knew about that.  Funny thing with sleeping mat, hehe😆  Preeti will tease him forever about that one😆
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey I am here too.. 😆 Some of you know me from the Bandini forum,I am Radhika 😊

Have been reading the updates for this show for some time now,to be honest,was not so fond of SB,but his character has started growing on me,I guess.Love his innocence and ability to love deeply.Shubangi is very pretty,and her character is just a brave one.To be able to mingle so easily with his family,especially when she is used to a more well to do family.But i think SK needs to stop calling her Preeti JI in front of others,looks a little awkward.

Thanks for todays update. 😊
Mallika113 thumbnail
Radhi , welcome here.  You are right.    What 's this about all the guys calling their wives  Ji with their names!  It happens in other shows too.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome update Thank you.

Its will be lovely for Radhika to take on Saroj and give her an earful.
Savvy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU Mariam!! 😃

aw it was such a cute epi...SuPre r so adorable 😳
lol everytime they closed the door, either somebody knocked it or called them out 😆
Rishi n Saroj r 🤬
good to see some imrovement in Sumi's FIL😊