MayUr SS: Forgive Me (Epilogue - Page 30) - Page 30

Posted: 13 years ago

*Edited*

Ok, I think I have regained my vocal cords. But I won't scream, that would be too unlady like *straightens dress and goes into a tea party lady mode 😳 *🀣

Akki πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
I wanna hug you so so bear tight right now.
I mean girl, what are you made of?😲 How is it that you always send me off into a far off dream with your writing? 😳

This SS was just beyond brilliant. No one could ever say that this was your first time πŸ˜ƒ The SS was WOW! Super passionate, emotional romantic, a tear jerker at times, and just plain lovely for most of it.😍😍😍😍😍
God, I so love this SS! 😳

You are an extremely talented writer. You always amaze me. Muah muah muah. <3<3<3
I love all your owrk, and you the most hun! πŸ€—

Edited by -Daania- - 13 years ago
Originally posted by .rumki.

Nice .love this one

Thank you so much!!
Originally posted by greenleaf007

awsummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm writing..........am ur fan now!!!!!!!!!!!!mwahhh mwahhhh.....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
u mus be wondering who m i???hahahah...few hours ago i was jst a silent reader bt now i jst posted my frst official comment in ur FF....lol.......do i have to say more??????πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

love,
Nikita

πŸ˜›

Awe!! Thank you so much hun!

No you certainly dont have to say anymore! I'd just hope you keep enjoying my work! =)
Originally posted by mayur.rocks

yar it is awesome

Thank you hun!
Originally posted by -Daania-

*Edited*

Ok, I think I have regained my vocal cords. But I won't scream, that would be too unlady like *straightens dress and goes into a tea party lady mode 😳 *🀣 LOL! Tea party's boring! lets go to the club! and say CHEERS!

Akki πŸ€—
I wanna hug you so so bear tight right now. Dont squeeze me but! Kay! Sorry! Hug returned with all my might!
I mean girl, what are you made of?😲 Cells, tissues, muscles..!!!! How is it that you always send me off into a far off dream with your writing? 😳

This SS was just beyond brilliant. No one could ever say that this was your first time πŸ˜ƒ The SS was WOW! Super passionate, emotional romantic, a tear jerker at times, and just plain lovely for most of it.😍
God, I so love this SS! 😳  *blushes* Thanks hun! Glad you liked it! Though when i read this again, i feel not-so-satisfied with it! but it was my first..So it'll always be special to me!

You are an extremely talented writer. You always amaze me. Muah muah muah. <3<3<3
I love all your owrk, and you the most hun! πŸ€—  You love me? really? Guess what? I love you too!πŸ€—

Hey Akanksha

I just read whole SS

And that is just superb

So nicely writtem

Loved the perfect ending to... HAPPY SHARMA FAMILY

Love
Shreyu
Wow..This was like was one of the most beautiful and amazing FF Ive ever read..uve ourdone urself Akansha..:):) Damn nice.
wow akansha 
just finished reading all the past
and completly loved it
one of the best ss on mayur and in ur style of writing 
it was simply the best 
loved each and every parts of this ss
simply beautiful😊
Posted: 12 years ago
Beautiful Story.........😊
Posted: 12 years ago
lovelyyy ff πŸ˜ƒ