Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mansi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: Arien_03

I agree with you all.... I just thought it was not necessary for Archana to say those words to Shravani who already is so insecure abt Manav and after hving told her that Manav belongs to her.... Shravani is not an understanding person like Archana and Manav..... She hopes that once Archana is divorced she will be out of there lives and minds forever. By telling Shravani that she will always consider Manav as her husband, Archana has installed a fear/doubt in Shravani's mind and that will make her wary of Manav too.

That's the first time Archana has said anything about her true feelings about Manav.  She has always been careful about saying anything that may hurt  Shravani.  I think because the divorce date is getting closer, she isn't as guarded about what she's feeling.   I don't mind, but that's because I hate Shravani, lol. 😆

If Shravani has doubts about a marriage with Manav, that's totally on her. She's insecure because she knows she is  only going to be Manav's wife in name only.   She knows they are not marrying for love and she also knows ArMan still and always will love each other.  Manav offered to marry her and give her child a name, nothing else.  If she doesn't like it, too bad.  She knew all this from day one. 

gaurimisha thumbnail
Archu was trying to make her understand their relationship...she was trying to wave off her insecurity but i guess she just increased it manyfolds...cant hold her for this,choo with so much experience in love(sachin n manav) is expected to understand archu's love for manav.
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Archana doesn't wants to create problems between Shravani and Manav , that is why she explains and takes the full blow of her wrath ....
I feel bad for Archu , kahan phans gayi .
This new thing was created by Varsha and Manav . It was agreed between them about the Kanyadaan but who got the sreaming and telling off....only Archana ..
Thank God savita came and calmed down that crazy woman ...