CW Channel

click in here toooo! 90210 april 13

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Let's talk about this show too!

Dixon and Ivy are amazing for each other. I never liked Liam and Ivy, anyways.

I guess since Liam's going crazy on Naomi now, he'll get closer to Annie? Although her and Naomi "understood" each other so well. So this is just gonna turn ugly. I am looking forward to some Liam and Annie scenes, though. BUT LIAM NEEDS TO BE LIKE HE WAS IN THE FIRST SEASON. He's too good now. I liked the prom Liam with Annie. As long as he goes back to Naomi.

OH AND MAYBE OZZIE SHOULD COME BACK. But prolly not since Micheal's in TVD. But I'd love him and Naomi together.

I kinda feel for Annie, I think she should just get it over with and tell her mom.

And Adrianna and Gia were totally not necessary. I hate Gia, she's so irritating and weird. Navid and Aide were so cute towards the end! And I LOVED when he was questioning Gia and all.. haha how cute. Sucks for that velvet haired chick he's dating, though. Bonus points on her hair, though?

I thought Mr. Cannon was a jerk in the beginning, but I felt terrible when he confronted Naomi in the hallways. I LOVED when Naomi spoke the truth, I knew there was a reason as to why I liked her so much.. she's bitchy but honest. Somewhat? Haaha.

Ryan's smoking a joint. He's turning bad. Ivy's mom's bad for him, he shoulda listened to her.

AND I KNEW I WAS FORGETTING SOMETHING. LLLLLLLUUUUUUUKKKKKEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!ONE1!ONE11!!11
Anyone watched Gilmore Girls? LIAMS DAD is LUKE FROM GILMORE GIRLS! I was so excited, I knew he was familiar. But I was thinking Law and Order cause I'm crazy and whoever is reading this prolly doesn't understand me. BUT I LOVED Scott in GG. And him and Liam were so cute, loved the father and son hug they shared.

Your thoughts?
Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail
Blaah you like Ivy and Dixon together?? I'm not really digging emmmm.

I like Ivy and Liam better.

Definately not seeing enough of Ryan this season boo.

Annie's gunnna get busted sooooner or later. She should just tell her parents now .. but someone will probably find that thingy that saved onto her computer .. probably dixon.

Silver and Teddy are sorta blah.

OHH I liked Ozzie!!!! Even though he was only in like 3 episodes .. Noami and him should totally hooook up.

Jia and Ade - BLAH.
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Silver and Teddy need another storyline besides his whole ex-girlfriend jazz, haha.

Liam's clearly not into Ivy, I felt so bad for her after he walked away! Dixon's sweet with the whole cheering her up thing. I don't LOVE Dixon and Ivy, but they are amazing together. Unless they bring in another guy for her.. I just hope if that happens Dixon doesn't chase Ivy or even Silver again.

Yeah, that's right Annie has that confession saved on her computer.
Edited by sabrinaa. - 14 years ago
preity*zinta thumbnail
hey was there a new ep of 90210 this weeek?

Yeah .. I rather see them bring in someone else for Ivy if it's not gunna be Liam .. I dunno .. Dixon's okay .. but meh.

atleast jasper's gunna be outta the picture for a while, he was getting so creepy
Leenasmg thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
90210 is soo behind in UK! lol!

Mr Cannon jus entered and Gia and Ade jus got together!
Um Liam and Annie? NOO! Annie irritates me..but im glad Jasper is out of the picture for now...he really was creepy! but yh..the truth about  the accident is gonna come out soon..theyve been dragging it out for too longg!

Ivy and Dixon...i can't actually imagine the two of them together but i don't think they will last! lol!

And omgg Liam's dad is Luke from GG! Wow..i can't wait too see this! i lovedd Luke and i miss GG! lol!
-dhruvi thumbnail
I love Liam/Annie. He's not Liam anymore with Naomi. I can't for the next new epi, Lannie scenes! I'm sure she can bring back the old Liam.

OMG would love to see Ozzi back too. Nozzi, would be my OTP once again. & I want Ethan back! Although I'm not sure who I want him with again, Annie or Silver...
I never liked Liam and Ivy, either. & though at one point I adored Dixon/Silver, when I look back now he i don't see myself liking them again. So Dixon/Ivy is my new big thing, ahaha. Though I don't love em, I do like them. As far as Teddy/Silver I loved them in beg, when her mom died, now I'm not sure at all.

& agreed Ade and Gia = not necessary.  Nade FTW forever.

I love Naomi she's my fave girl on the show, she's the least annoying. As far as Annie, I have a feeling her thruth will come as the season finale comes.

Ryan's smoking a joint. He's turning bad. Ivy's mom's bad for him, he shoulda listened to her.
OMGGGG, I know! When I was watching that epi, I was like I've seen this guy... and I can't believe that it took me a whole 30 seconds to figuire of it was Luke/Scott. Him & Lorelai were my OTP in GG then Rory/Jess. & I can't believe I would forget him so soon. I love him and Liam chem. He is perfect for this show! I wish Lauren (Lorelai) was in 90210 but it won't happen she's in Parenthood.
sabrinaa. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

:D

sabrinaa. thumbnail
Oh I heard Jasper gets angry at Liam and Annie hangin out and all so he burns Liam's boat that his dad helped him with. I can see revenge. Liam's gonna turn into the old Liam. I hope.
Edited by sabrinaa. - 13 years ago
-dhruvi thumbnail
^^^^ woah. did you edit this? he is hatttttt.
if not, you mind if I use to make a siggy from it?
preity*zinta thumbnail
I didnt know 90210 was baaaack! I missed the past two episodes but I'm caught up.

LIAM IS SO MEAN. Why would he be so mean to Ivy! Why are they pairing Liam with EVERYONE but Ivy! Liam's real dad is so shadyy.

Dixon is so screwed, watch that kid tell everyone what Harry did for him.

Ade and Navid! I like how they're sorta reuniting themmmmm.