i dont feel sad for ichcha.....i'm irritated!!!!

Posted: 13 years ago
guys,

i don feel sad for ichcha...i'm irritated.......but only pity her...๐Ÿ˜ก

ichcha deserves every bit of tap's betrayal....ichcha deserves this punishment for trusting the most untrustworthy person...๐Ÿ˜ก

why is crying so much for vansh in the first place....as she has no feelings for him...she does not love him na.....๐Ÿ˜ก

oh!!!!...may be she's crying cos he mistook her for lying...which ichcha is strictly against....she can go to any length to prove she's a mahaan....great sacrificer etc.,...now she's crying cos...she fears a bad name!!!๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜•

the only person i feel real bad...is ammu....that motherly role portrayed by that actor is excellent....

how much ammu tried to tell ichcha about the correct path...how much ammu tried to convince ichcha from the start...during the 1st marriage session and during vansh episode.....vansh is not right for her...veer is right....!!

but no!!!! ichch refused to heed to her well wishers instead went by the choices of nan-tap!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

ab is k liye ichcha ko saza milni chahiye!!!

how much veer should have cried seeing tap in ichcha's place......how bad must he have felt for ichcha's betrayal?????๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ญ

one more thing,,friends,i have no hopes on this ichcha female.....

i saw a promo in which she slaps tap and says "Kis janam ka badla le rahi ho mujhe...kya bigada tha maine tumhara"!!

i'm sure this time also ms.ichcha will be fully convinced by tap or she will hide the truth fromthe guys and again potray herself as the sacrificer...or a goddess!!!!

i'm sure by the time the guys return all drama baazi khatam hoke.....phir normal ho jayenge in dono ladkiyaan....

bakra honge un dono bhai!!!!!

sorry for the long post ppl, i got angry seeing tat ichcha cry so much...acting so naive and saying wat did i do to deserve this???

man.......... koi toh usko samjhaayen ki sub uske decisions ke wajah se yeh sub ho raha hai...saath saath veer aur ammu ko bhi bhukad na padraha hai!!!๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Yeah I posted the promo separately before the episode only๐Ÿ˜†...and I was happy that at least Tappu gets her first slap in the show๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..but now after watching the episode I feel u r right..she will slap Tappu only behind closed doors and by the time the 2 brothers arrive ,she will again seal her mouth and will not say a single word against Tappu๐Ÿ˜ก..So Veer and Vansh will never come to know that Tappu changed the actual letter๐Ÿ˜ก..Ichha might behave strongly in front of Tappu but in front of everyone she will continue to save Tappu๐Ÿ˜ก

But as far as feeling for Ichha is concerned..I feel sorry for her๐Ÿ˜ญ..When she decided to sacrifice her love and opt for Vansh..she was completely loyal to Vansh and now it seems she has made up her mind to even love her hubby because thats the duty of a Indian wife..So I don't think Ichha's tears for Vansh r wrong either..she is worried for her husband which is natural...

If Ichha is at fault for this disaster..then even Veer is at fault somewhere...Firstly why he never exposed Tappu in front of his own family ??..secondly why he never even tried telling Vansh about his past with Ichha ??Ichha at least wrote the truth in a letter to Vansh..but Veer never even tried to tell the truth to his brother..why ??...So today for me Veer is a failure too in getting his love back and so like Ichha,he too deserves all the pain I feel

Also when I saw that scene where Ichha was pleading in front of Veer to get Vansh back ..I felt Veer and Ichha no more hv same feelings for each other..they hv moved on in life..Veer was more concerned about his brother than Ichha's tears and Ichha was of course concerned about her hubby..so from this scene I feel its time we too should move on and forget that there was once a couple named Veer-Ichha..we r just torturing ourselves with a hope that Veer-Ichha will come together..but thats not gonna happen because today the Veer-Ichha scene looked more like a devar-bhabhi scene where a bhabhi is pleading to her devar to get his brother back..yes thats how I felt watching the scene..and I m honest about it ๐Ÿ˜ญ
no doubt.................ichcha will hide the truth from the bro duo.

shes been doing it from the start....i have no hopes tat she'd act tuff wid tap....then nani will be roped in......that way emotional atyachar to ichcha...one side tap+nani and another side vansh....

coming to veer..................the cvs have not showed why veer did not expose the plots of tap....but when he goes to tell his bro about this....his mom did emotional atyachar on him....."kya bolega tu apne bhai se....etc!!!!

without degrading tap character in front of all.....inspite of being married forcibly....he still maintained his decorum....he said "no" to tap.....made his family get ready for his wedding again wid ichcha....divorce papers....he told jogi before he left for dilli...all tat..he did his bit ya....we shouldnt deny it all.....

but wat did ms.ichcha do???????????? sau hogaya toh hogaya type!!........how she made veer a male "g*****"๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

tat fellow had been telling her "i love u ichcha"....but this stupid ๐Ÿคฌ forced tap on him...yeh kaisi zabbardasti hai yaar???๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

he still has feelings for ichcha.......on the vansh-ichcha suhaag night he will be thinking sitting all alone on the staircase.......remember??

but now he's helpless....may be he'll move on wid life....but definitely wid out tap.....if he patches up wid tap...tats the last day i watch this show...kam se kam koi toh bhi lead character correct rahen yaar is serial mein!!!!

wat i dont understand is....is ichcha bachchi ko veer se dur jaane ke liye vansh se hi shaadi karni thi kya??? aur kisi se kar le thi!!!????

ichcha is worst than tap....she's a slime...no back bone......to prove herself right in front of all...to be like a "gooddy devta"...she'll go any length.....that too prove her worth..to "untrustworthies"....nani and tap.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

kaash unki ammu ke baare mein soch liya hotha.......how ammu pleaded ichcha to go down on her 1st wedding day wen nantap were doing emotional draining of ichcha....wat did ichcha do???

she gave into nantap only......not ammu!!!!!

next,ammu was against giving ichcha to vansh......wat did ms.ichca do...she ran away from house.....convinced jogi n ammu....all this on the behest of tap n nani.....

now i dont understand why she's crying so loudly?????

its all due to her decisions only..wat all is happening...she has to realise it....... well any way no hopes on tat too...she knows everythin....as told earlier she will go to any leghth to prove herself as gooddy devata.....so she'll forgive all culprits!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

she's been wrong wid the rights and right wid the wrongs!!!๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by pinkdaisy - 13 years ago
When I saw Ichha crying--believe me, I got a feeling as if a child was crying saying 'No teacher, I did not lie, I did not do anything wrong...I am good I am good.' ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

Koi baat nahin Ichha you will keep on getting chances to prove that you are good--better--best. Maybe next time Tapu will ask you to marry Sid? Or maybe someone worse--sharabi, juari,awara, lafanga, chor....... Ammu and Jogi will let you do whatever you want, because remember, you can always run from home?

And who says Ichha is weak? Hasn't she been the iron lady in relation to Veer, Ammu and Jogi? ๐Ÿ˜‰
i dont feel bad for ichcha....i dont think in this world ne body is as stupid as her....
I completely agree with pinkdaisy....somehow I don't feel sad at all rather feels 'she deserves"..I m tired of feeling sad for her..also tired of expecting some positive things in the show..The goodness is completely destroyed by evil..even the amendments wont do anything to the damage done so far..there is no poetic justice.at all.every show has vamps who plans evil but ultimately the truth and goodness of the protagonists wins..but, here..having  overdose of evilness and our feelings have become numb..It was ruling the chart  coz people had some hope that veer -iccha milan will happen...Now   the  way the story took a turn and we are served with nothing but bitterness..
creatives, welldone..for ruining such a story and characters..so, the moral of the story is ...good people are dumb..bad people are smarter..and the result, evil wins..wins..n keep on winning..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
@ deepseas,rashi, indomie............true ya....no hopes on this lady....see the twist after the guys return!!!!

ms.ichcha will go to get all punishmaents from vansh...but she'll never let tap get a bad name from vansh n veer!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by pinkdaisy - 13 years ago
@pinkdaisy:When Veer was sitting on the staircase and thinking..just notice those flashes which Veer were thinking about..he was not thinking about those romantic days with Ichha๐Ÿ˜‰..He was only thinking about Vansh's behaviour during the marriage rituals and showing his worry on his face...only those flashes were shown with the sad song ..so its an indication that Veer was more concerned about his brother than Ichha and so he was sitting in sad avataar on the staircase...After all these observations only I feel that now neither Ichha nor Veer have those type of feelings for each other..this Vansh-Ichha marriage changed it all...

About Ichha..I still feel she was always more close to Tappu than any other person..so on the marriage night when she saw Tappu in suicidal mode..she sacrificed Veer for her childhood friend Tappu..Sometimes even I get irritated over Ichha's sacrificing nature๐Ÿ˜ก..but at the end of the day I know that she is the one suffering the most sinse her childhood and its high time she deserve some happiness in her life๐Ÿ˜ญ...Whether that happiness comes from either of the V2 boys I don't care as long as she gets the final happiness and Tappu gets the final punishment๐Ÿ˜ก

Where are all Ichha supporters gone ??....I need help ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
ichcha supporters r not dumb like ichcha jyoti!!!! lol

and plzzzz dun say veer ichcha have no same feelings we wtach this show jus 2 c them togther...

veery i dun expect his feelings 2 change but ichcha..may be...pati vrata patni :P
Originally posted by rashi85

ichcha supporters r not dumb like ichcha jyoti!!!! lol

and plzzzz dun say veer ichcha have no same feelings we wtach this show jus 2 c them togther...

veery i dun expect his feelings 2 change but ichcha..may be...pati vrata patni :P
Rashi there was a time when I used to watch this show for Veer-Ichha only๐Ÿ˜ณ..but now with the turn of events..I lost all hope and moving with the flow๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...See the way Ichha reacts in such desperation for Vansh..I never saw her reacting this way for Veer ??๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•...Earlier Ichha showed such desperation for Tappu and now she is showing it for Vansh๐Ÿ˜†...So slowly Veer will also move on one day..what we say or want will not matter to the CVs who hv decided the storyline which is Vansh-Ichha and Veer-Tappu๐Ÿ˜†..its unfortunate but true๐Ÿ˜†