new promo for Maha episode

tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
just saw the promo for the Maha episode on saturday....Ichchha slaps Tapu hard and accuses her of writing that letter and asking her "Kis janam ka badla le rahi ho mujhe...kya bigada tha maine tumhara"!!

sorry if this was already posted

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

siddra_4_lyf thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS
finally go Iccha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
deepseas thumbnail

Hi everyone, I really think it is another of Tappu's dreams. Yeh jo Tapasya hai--kya kya kamal kar sakti hai. Last time Vansh do minute ke liya paani lane gaya tab letter ka ek page replace karke dusra likh bhi liya.

So do you think she will allow Ichha to get to the second part before diverting her attention and doing something to make the second page go missing? I don't think that is going to happen!

Aur yeh roti bilakhti Ichha--usse dekh ke aapko lagta hai ke woh Tappu ko slap karegi? Arrey mujhe to lag raha hai agar woh pehle Tapasya ko dost maanti thi, ab usse devi maanegi.

Sorry if I sound too cynical. Just don't want us to be disappointed. These destructives--er, I mean creatives--think the audience are fools. We should not fall into their trap till some substantive justice is shown in this serial.
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for posting, but I think its a dream too!

Also, not to forget Tina did say in HT Interview that Ichcha will become strong, so we don't know just yet!
harry80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tasshamsi

just saw the promo for the Maha episode on saturday....Ichchha slaps Tapu hard and accuses her of writing that letter and asking her "Kis janam ka badla le rahi ho mujhe...kya bigada tha maine tumhara"!!

sorry if this was already posted

can you tell me who else was in the scene?  I am trying to figure out if this is again between tappu n ichha  like sid conforntation .....or everyone else also will know this