Users

Frequent Posters

Waqas... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Congratulations on the 6th Fanclub!!!
XSilentPrayersX thumbnail
Its not my mistake i was working on Laal Chunarya Vm, while a thought stuck in my mind
What were they doing under this Laal Dupatta ☺️

πŸ€”......😍......☺️
hope08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@khushi: i agree the good thing is he's coming back and hopefully coming onscreen as well.

Btw i really didnt get one thing about this whole ring scene. If Ash had already put Heer's ring on Prem's finger wat was the point of Heer putting it again? either ways heer's ring on his finger, right? Heer didnt put it the first time so what was the need to put it the second time. It would have been better if Prem put it on her finger no?

Also can we celebrate 15 April 09, scenes? it had a very happy and flirty prem and heer and very concerned husband Prem. can somebody put up those pics too please? Jo put some in the previous page but there are more esp when they are flirting at the table.
anoosree thumbnail
hey, whats up with u guys, i left at page 144 in the previous FC and logged in to find the the new FC at page 7, thought i missed something, but found the first few pages 'reserved' πŸ˜•.

now, dont tell me that u guys had doubts about hc in the new show, i was pretty sure that hc's next project would be with BT, i had doubts only with the channel, but even that got cleared after cintaa performance.

can someone tell me, what did VG tell about hcag & kk, we again have people coming up with random infos.πŸ˜•

anoosree thumbnail

@Hopes: i think, it was to signify that heer got engaged to prem. initially, it was all about heers pov, right, heers dream, her love, her heartbreak, her prejudice, her repent.  so basically thy wanted to show that, though unintentionally, she got engaged to prem.

hope08 thumbnail
@Anoo: VG didnt say anything abt anybody. He only said that both (meaning the group of fans) will be happy one more than the other. We are just wondering what that statement meant. With regards to HC's new show, well he never admits to anything esp when it is related to his work. So i guess we'll just have to wait and watch. Also if the show is going to air by end of next month or June then we'll get some info soon.

Ok that explaination to the ring scene makes sense. thanks.
angel82 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey congrats all for the 6th FC...
so wats the talks going on now?
anoosree thumbnail
originally posted by hopes

@Anoo: VG didnt say anything abt anybody. He only said that both (meaning the group of fans) will be happy one more than the other. We are just wondering what that statement meant. With regards to HC's new show, well he never admits to anything esp when it is related to his work. So i guess we'll just have to wait and watch. Also if the show is going to air by end of next month or June then we'll get some info soon.

hopes, that line is the cause of worry, i tell u, this BT people come up with weird things. is he by any chance thinking of doing a show with kk & hc (without ag). i will be damn mad at them. even in ZND, sp is keen in promoting kk.

i know, many of u may not agree, but i dont mind both the couple, hcag & kk, coming together in a new show, provided the script does justice to both the couple in all aspects, like strong characters and enough screen space. i know its difficult to expect that from BT, but still, if thy manage to make such a script then it would be fun. 😊
hope08 thumbnail

@anoo: u r guess is as good as anybody's. I dont think anybody knows what he meant. Whatever it is there is not much we can do about it.

BTW i just read a TC article abt KSG most likely to be replaced by RKAB lead in ZND. Apparently the shoot for the show was to start on 7 and then on 12 but it still hasnt started. So I guess AG is going to have a working bday. Hopefully she'll get some time off to celebrate her bday with family and friends.

-Farru- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG once Ekata Kapoor said, wrote on FB wall of VG...Oh Vikas please make serial with Karan and Kritika and Harshad and Additi...Plz...

Lolz at that time I thought she was making fun of fans...Now things are going suspicious. HC show will start in June ?!? OK...He is off to Australia...And Karanika and AG are in ZND which is a 22 Episode series, might end in JUne...

So u guys think they all four are coming in one serial..????