Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: --Anu--

🤣  Global warming ka reason hai hamara Alekh. 🤣

he's tooooooooooo fine. even when he was " unwell " i thought he was soo sexy!

.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
haila i gotta WATCH THISSS
will comment after watchingg
i have to feeelll it...thnx for the warning sanju...will sit wid my water bottle & phone & fire extinguisher :D all prepared...
Omshanti1111 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _-sHoNaa-_

i have to feeelll it...thnx for the warning sanju...will sit wid my water bottle & phone & fire extinguisher :D all prepared...

also with cell phone...in case you feel too much..just call 911 or ambulance😆
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

watch it sadi you will be like OMG....what just happened!
hahaha!
and it'll make u wanna watch it again and again and again!
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Omshanti1111

also with cell phone...in case you feel too much..just call 911 or ambulance😆

bani she did say phone!
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
againtoo lazy to read it🤣
wil watch the epi
Seeta thumbnail
Even after knowing each other for more than 2 yrs, they feel they have met and fallen in love only now. Both Alekh and Sadhana have that shyness and innocence, that makes them very sweet lovebirds. Both loved each other dearly no doubt abt it, but now its going towards marital love and bliss. Both have hugged and kissed before, but now even a small eyelock causes magnetic attraction between them. Their approach towards each other has changed and is looking like the best romantic couple on television.

I love both Alekh-Sadhana and Ranvir-Ragini jodis. Their combo is deadly and worth dying for.
Sadhana was closing her eyes again and again giving hint to Alekh to come forward and kiss her. That was very romantic.
Edited by Seeta - 14 years ago
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That scene was BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN😍

When sadi made tht face as soon alekh touched her, as if she got a 1000 wala voltage current ka shock...& i felt it too😍

What was it yaar? If i was sadi...i wud have fainted right away there & DIEDDDDDD & go to heaven & die again & go to next heaven & die again😍

GAWD....as soon alekh touched her, its like sparks were flying around....their chemistry is SOOOOOOOOO DDAMNNN ELECTRIFYINGGG...it's simply a THUNDERSTORM...THUNDERSSSS...bijli hain pura BIJLI😍

Now my new shield will be covering myself with a plastic😍

I am having a REALLY bad headache today & those salekh scenes just made my day😍

Those unbeatable magical eye-lock sessions...hayeeeeeeeeeeeee...main toh alekh ki aankon mein hi marjaoon😍

Alekh was like ALL INTO HER today...lost in her eyes...in his sadhna😍 looks like their kiss can never be completed🤣

But hayeeeeee...yaar wat is this CT's....you gotta add a disclaimer from now on....these salekh scenes r INJURIOUS to our health...maybe we shud organize our own hospital & ambulance here in the forum😍

I can feel sadhna's heart must've skipped zillions of beats when he was with alekh...liek she was totally FLATTENED by him😍 Hayeee her sharmaoing, its like they wanted to pause that magical moment & lock it forever so that time could never move & they would be lost in each other FOREVER & EVER & EVERR😍

GAWDDD alekh he just KILLSSS YOUUUUU na😍  he shud be arrested for murdring me thousand times a day already😍

Such passion, such magic, I M DEADDDD.....if there's a word tht can go more than just DEAD, then i m that....i m like a melted candle who still continues burning cuz of salekh😍

Excuse me guys, i wud like to melt myself more by watching today's epi again & again😍

Edited by _-sHoNaa-_ - 14 years ago
KinSanj thumbnail
Originally posted by: KiNnY-pArTnEr

againtoo lazy to read it🤣

wil watch the epi

sanu stop being lazy 🤣
KinSanj thumbnail

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

That scene was BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN😍

When sadi made tht face as soon alekh touched her, as if she got a 1000 wala voltage current ka shock...& i felt it too😍

What was it yaar? If i was sadi...i wud have fainted right away there & DIEDDDDDD & go to heaven & die again & go to next heaven & die again😍

GAWD....as soon alekh touched her, its like sparks were flying around....their chemistry is SOOOOOOOOO DDAMNNN ELECTRIFYINGGG...it's simply a THUNDERSTORM...THUNDERSSSS...bijli hain pura BIJLI😍

Now my new shield will be covering myself with a plastic😍

I am having a REALLY bad headache today & those salekh scenes just made my day😍

Those unbeatable magical eye-lock sessions...hayeeeeeeeeeeeee...main toh alekh ki aankon mein hi marjaoon😍

Alekh was like ALL INTO HER today...lost in her eyes...in his sadhna😍 looks like their kiss can never be completed🤣

But hayeeeeee...yaar wat is this CT's....you gotta add a disclaimer from now on....these salekh scenes r INJURIOUS to our health...maybe we shud organize our own hospital & ambulance here in the forum😍

I can feel sadhna's heart must've skipped zillions of beats when he was with alekh...liek she was totally FLATTENED by him😍 Hayeee her sharmaoing, its like they wanted to pause that magical moment & lock it forever so that time could never move & they would be lost in each other FOREVER & EVER & EVERR😍

GAWDDD alekh he just KILLSSS YOUUUUU na😍  he shud be arrested for murdring me thousand times a day already😍

Such passion, such magic, I M DEADDDD.....if there's a word tht can go more than just DEAD, then i m that....i m like a melted candle who still continues burning cuz of salekh😍

Excuse me guys, i wud like to melt myself more by watching today's epi again & again😍

Sadi i'll tell you what it was...It was a ZOR ka JHATKA Full on ZOR SE!!!

haaye yaar it took us by a surprise yaar..srsly I was like OMG OMG OMG OMG...did i just see what i just saw? or is it my imagination? i repeated ti again and again..ab donwload kar liya...and m still not over it!!!!

Siggi coming up REAL SOON!

hehe

yaar srsly they burn the screen...and this was just the starting..aage jaake pata nahi kya kya hoga humare saath...agreed with u with the warning..hehe CT's u should better warn us b4 hand...so we can be prepared!
hehee

such surprises can kill us also...heheh

HAAYE CAN'T WAIT FOR TONIGHT!
pata nahi aaj kya dekhne ko miley! CT's just liek to surprise us all the time! 😆