DEAD DEAD DEAD! Saalekh Scene

KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
GUYS
HELP ME  OUT!!!
NOTE: Please please have water with you, coz after watching saalekh in today's episode you'll definately FAINT..i mean like FAINT!!!!

i sooooooooooooooooooooooooo can't breathe..ek toh saalekh upar se unka romance worked like icing on cake...and Diljaniya and piya oh piya song...is like a cherry on top!
hehehe

I am soooooooooooooooo dead...!🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

okay here's the detailed bit...

aalekh is painting the walls, while saadhna is standing there with the paint!
aalekh and saadhna boht share an eyelock..aalekh is painting while looking at saadhna...
(tera hi aks mila is playing at the back) 😍

ragini tells ranvir to leave the paint, she'll do it herself...ranvir says "fine i'll do something else.)
and what does he do..haha trips over the bucket, which breaks saalekh's eyelock. (Ranvir is toooo cute)πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

piya oh piya also played haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaye....
the lyrics went like
diya dil diya oh beliyaaa... 😍😍😍
tum aagayi aur sau khushiyo ne sajda kiya...😍😍😍
diya dil diya...oh beliyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....😍😍😍

they have an eyelock here aswell..hehe

ranvir takes ragini along with her inside.

saadhna and aalekh are alone in the hall...saadhna puts the paint bucket on the table and realises she got paint all over her...she tries to put the saree pallu in her waist and is uanble to aalekh sees this very lovngly...DILJANIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MERE DIL JANIYAAA!!!!

aalekh comes really close to her and keeps his hands on her waist😳😍...and very slowly he takes the pallu and puts it in her saree😳😍...both were just lost into the moment...saadhna looked like as she felt a rush down her spine...and aalekh was just completly mermerised in saadhna...ufffffff..you have to see it...not to be missed at all!!!! Man it was toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!! 😳😍😳😍😳😍😳😍😳😍😳😍

i'm like DEAD!🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒

aalekh is like moving forward to kiss her but guess who comes..RAGVIR..
hehe charo ka romance pure high hai..

guys todays episode is not to be msised at all!!!

Edited by SanKi4eva - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
I was about to make a topic on that scene too πŸ˜†πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ, it's kind of reminded me of SRK-Kajol scene in KKHH when he touches her waist........
puth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
think CT's are watching a lot of movies these daysπŸ˜† to come up with scenes for bidaai.
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: farislove

I was about to make a topic on that scene too πŸ˜†πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈ, it's kind of reminded me of SRK-Kajol scene in KKHH when he touches her waist........

i couldn't control my emotions heheh i had to had to make it..
it was such an awesome scene...
charo kine mast hai apne aap me!
tubbi thumbnail
Whoa.....what a scene!! 😍 I was blushing throughout 😳 😳 ..........It was soooo romantic yet so subtle........'sigh' 😍

The way Alekh was looking at Sadi and the way she was blushing n closed her eyes........ 😍 😍 ..........i'm already in heaven!! 😳 😍
gawker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
these two are heating up the screen alright !
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: gawker

these two are heating up the screen alright !

without a doubt they are!
Rahm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Whatever the creatives are doing, keep it up!!!

LOVED today's Saalekh scene esp the one that Ragvir interrupted and what an interruption, Ranvir was carrying RaginI! Loved it!!
KinSanj thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rahm

Whatever the creatives are doing, keep it up!!!

LOVED today's Saalekh scene esp the one that Ragvir interrupted and what an interruption, Ranvir was carrying RaginI! Loved it!!

yeah!
hehe and aalekh was like blushing to see the two...and ragini is like put me down...hehe!
it was soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute 😳
loving what the ct's are doing!
Armu4eva thumbnail
Just tell me abt it yaar... that moment..when Allu got close to Sadi.. to wrap her sarees pallu.. my heart was beating so loudly.. i thot i will DIE...n Oh my goodness... DILJANIYA... just KILL me...!!  Me gng all πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

I m in HEAVEN ...after watching SaAlekh scenes today.. n goodness the way they blushed when RagVir popped up.. was soooo cute...❀️

Goregous epi... πŸ‘ I think.. all Bidaaians will need ambulances n stretchers soon.. dying watching such AWESOME n MAGICAL romance..