Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

a little faith thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Jagavi,

I really love your style, almost bohemian but in the most classic and stylish of ways.

The Ian one captures all the aspects of your pieces that I love.  That wonderful image, something iconic but natural too.  You juxtapose it perfectly, framing it to add that detail and then layer the whole upon a luxurious background. A visual feast for the eyes.

I really liked the Anushka one.  That tilted image upon image is an inspired move. I loved it.

Again excellent choice of images for the first deepika one.  I loved that posed serious expression which begs you to pay attention.  However you also make wonderfully simple signatures too, and i loved that second Deepika one.  You add just a little softness to the image and those golden hues.  Simple and beautiful.

I really liked what you did for the Asin one.  That bleach out upon that wonderful image that you repeat, pulling our eyes along the whole.  Finely done.

I loved that sharp contrast of the pink/purple against those red/yellow tones on the dia one that you segue through her auburn hair.  In that way the colours don't clash but compliment.  Excellently done.

Finally that collection of Shreya ones, some simple, others detailed but all of them elegant.

Thank you for sharing. WIth love, Sabah
1DStoleMyHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Your creations are amaaazing :)
musicheals thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Soo like I'm starting love KTLK..so i Might make some sings of AshNi soon :D 
anotheranfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great wiork.. i dropped in here while looking for Shreya whose music i simply adore.. Thanks a bunch for the creation. I am already using one.
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Gorgeous Update Dear :))