a2zahid thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg

i so agree his eyes are just best he can portraty anything from it lovely eyes

i agree
richa_b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

It's said that your tongue can lie, but your eyes don't. They can express everything that is hidden in the heart. The pain and anguish in Armaan's heart was so well reflected in his eyes that I just couldn't stop marvelling at KSG's acting prowess. 

dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Armaan's tearful eyes always kill me! 😭

"But no, here Riddhima, HIS Riddhima, was more concerned if Sid had been hurt or injured in the least... he didnt speak, his eyes did for himself... boring deep into hers, asking her, dont you feel anything for me at all now , Riddhima? "

How true... I felt that too..it was harsh of her yaar! The saddest was when Armi thought Kirti told her about him resigning... but when it turned out to be something else other that..He is like "oh woh baat..." and Ridz goes..."aur kaunsi baat karoongi?" and he says.. "kuch nahin.." That scene was Ufff! Loved him completely!

The way he goes.. Agar Sid mujhe uss din bata deta ki tum dono ki shaadi ho chuki hai to aaj main tumhaare saamne nahin hota aur na hi sid ko maarta...

You go Armaan... you have been betrayed and you deserve to let out ur anger!
cleopatra123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: richa_b

It's said that your tongue can lie, but your eyes don't. They can express everything that is hidden in the heart. The pain and anguish in Armaan's heart was so well reflected in his eyes that I just couldn't stop marvelling at KSG's acting prowess. 

precisely!
gia.khan thumbnail
Ahhh agreeed! his eyes has always defined his pain sooo welll!!! honestly whenever he cries its like something happens in my heart 😭 ... it hurtss like it REALLY REALLY HURTS 😭 ... i m glad he told her off today!! and was a bit cold towards her! GOOD she deserves it!! she needs to be taught a lesson and i m glad armaan will be doing soo!! <3!! AR forever we knw they will end upp together one dayyy or the other! they are jus meant to be 😳

AR FOREVER 😃

FarzuIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i so agree armaan eyes are to die for very expressive and today it was just killer
ImmortalAdiYa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
His eyes just say everything from him
ParneetS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i agree.... his eyes r justttt amazing... he doesn't need to say anything cuz his eyes says it all!!!!!
that ridz is getting on maii nerves... seriously.... she only cares about her hubby who does not even tell her the truth and gives her a option openly...... goshh u girl.. cudn't u see the pain, the loneliness, and the love in Armaan's eyes when u said u raised hand on Sid... hello who cares about ur hubby and he got hurt......  have u ever asked Armaan that how is he now... when u know that he has just became mental stable....!!! at least once.. can't believe u r the same girl who loved Armaan to this extent that u took the bullet for him but still as usual had to give pain to Armaan cuz thats something that u cant live without... so fell on Armaan after taking the bullet (even though i think that was cute that Armaan held her but i wish that had never happened so that Armaan wud've been alight and never left her)!!!

now.... plzzzzzz STOPPPPPPPP making our cute, adorable, lovable, sweet, hot, sexy and mesmerizing ARMAAN CRYING.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we cant see tears in his eyes... that if he cries then we cry with him!!!!!
-Humaira- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Brilliant expressions by KSG!!!
simran45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he is always fantastic in his acting
but i can't see him crying
arman go slap that ridhima n stop crying it hurts