Bring back NISSAR PARVEZ - Page 5

Posted: 14 years ago
I think he is the director of new show "Geet"
Without the main leader, even a group of the best trained lions go crazy...you are right, DMG NEEDS a good director, and who better than Nissar? Aaaah, wishful thinking, but i HOPE this happens..all that 'song' drama was too much torture to bear :S
yup

i agree

the old scenes are so beautiful that we always want to see them again and again

in fact we do watch them again and again

please get him back
we wanna see our old and beautiful dmg again
Originally posted by Jaysean

I know, I feel so bad for Ammy and with SR track- I am done with DMG. I think the show has lost its charm now. I think KSG should come in a new show altogether- all fresh (but after his back problems). May be then we'll be able to enjoy.

and yes, as for riddhima- she's the most annoying girl I have seen on TV. She's selfish. Feel bad for Ammy.

I know I've stopped watching the show, just reading the updates now. Everything seems to point to the fact that Armaan will be made a bali ka bakra so wats the use. The shows lost its charm and they seem to be ruining Armaans character too now.
agree with you Kiran, what the hell were they thinking when they did the whole fire ice and shackle sequence!

Originally posted by Pebblez

Without the main leader, even a group of the best trained lions go crazy...you are right, DMG NEEDS a good director, and who better than Nissar? Aaaah, wishful thinking, but i HOPE this happens..all that 'song' drama was too much torture to bear :S