Uttaran

Do you think Tapasaya is intelligent .......

Poll

Do you think Tapasaya is intelligent (Plz vote after reading the post)

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi, I am in search of answers for the arguement that Nani is solely responsible for Evil

nature of Taps, I wonder what happened to Tapasya's intelligence??

Children have their own minds
may be from 5 years of age or so, and

they are extraordinarily intelligent and question you if you misguide them.

They act based on their own judgement and not on what others want.

Tapasya was not a 2-3 year old, kid when she was manipulated by Naani....

Intelligent kids if faced with a situation such as Tap's they will try their best to win

the attention of their parents by doing their best to emulate the other person or

atleast question the intentions of parents

So if I were to believe Tapasya as an intelligent kid, she should have emulated Ichcha and

devoloped all her good qualities or atleast question her parents.

Thanks for your patient reading. You may cast your vote now. 😊
Edited by shivani109 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tapasya??? intelligent??? oh i m😆..... no she is really not you once i used to think that praful and hansa of khichdi were the foolest charcters i have ever seen.... but uttaran characters are  breaking all the previous records....

and your points were very valid.... kids of these days really dont listen much to parents and grad parents..... and if nani was influential to tapu then why she didnt get any influence from her parents or her friend???
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
If Tappu was really intelligent then she would hv selected Veer beforehand only instead of Sidh and not after seeing that bracelet on Ichha's hand😆😆..also if she was really intelligent then more than making Ichha's life miserable she would hv concentrated on winning Veer's trust...Also if she was intelligent then she would hv never thought of making Ichha the badi bahu of bundela house knowing that now Ichha will become her Jethani😆😆..

So in short..she is blindly influenced by Nani and is the dumbest😃..I know we can argue that even after being so dumb she married Veer and all that..but its the biggest suffering of a girl not to get her husband's love after marriage..So even after marrying Veer..what did she really achieve in life..Nothing I guess🤔😃
Tapeyga thumbnail

Yes I think she is very even very intelligent because she manages to takeout of all the situations and plans to destroy the life of Ichca always succeed.

You should not fool itself if the producers would have made a stupid girl all the evil which she makes would have no result and because madam is discovered always today it is that cv one built well the character not as this stupid Ichcha that they one decided to give a professional important role of mourner.

Edited by Tapeyga - 13 years ago
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

If Tappu was really intelligent then she would hv selected Veer beforehand only instead of Sidh and not after seeing that bracelet on Ichha's hand😆😆..also if she was really intelligent then more than making Ichha's life miserable she would hv concentrated on winning Veer's trust...Also if she was intelligent then she would hv never thought of making Ichha the badi bahu of bundela house knowing that now Ichha will become her Jethani😆😆..

So in short..she is blindly influenced by Nani and is the dumbest😃..I know we can argue that even after being so dumb she married Veer and all that..but its the biggest suffering of a girl not to get her husband's love after marriage..So even after marrying Veer..what did she really achieve in life..Nothing I guess🤔😃

Tapasya lacked signs of intelligence right from her childhood and its no gr8 surprise that she

continues 2 b a fool in her adulthood. I agree she hasnt achieved anything for herself
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Shivani:Somewhere its the fault of the parents..these rich people spoil their kids with too much of love and care and also the fact that she is the only daughter of Jogi and Divya worked against her thinking process when Ichha came in their life...till the time Ichha was not present..she used to get all the exclusive love and affection from her dad but all of a sudden a maid's daughter started sharing that same love..it was natural for Tapasya to get jealous..I would hv done the same thing😆..that time she needed a good mentor to calm her down and explain to her that giving love to a girl without father does not mean her father will start loving her less...Instead Nani started instigating her more..She was already affected with her jealousy towards Ichha...Nani started adding fuel to the fire which turned her completely evil during her grown-up days...after that everything she did was her fault of course..but somewhere those seeds were sown by Nani only..
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

@Shivani:Somewhere its the fault of the parents..these rich people spoil their kids with too much of love and care and also the fact that she is the only daughter of Jogi and Divya worked against her thinking process when Ichha came in their life...till the time Ichha was not present..she used to get all the exclusive love and affection from her dad but all of a sudden a maid's daughter started sharing that same love..it was natural for Tapasya to get jealous..I would hv done the same thing😆..that time she needed a good mentor to calm her down and explain to her that giving love to a girl without father does not mean her father will start loving her less...Instead Nani started instigating her more..She was already affected with her jealousy towards Ichha...Nani started adding fuel to the fire which turned her completely evil during her grown-up days...after that everything she did was her fault of course..but somewhere those seeds were sown by Nani only..

I agree parents can b found fault with if they fail to give attention to their off spring, but i have never seen Jogi or Divya neglect Tapasya in her childhood, I know how kids become spoilt brats,if they dont get their parents attention, if u dont think i'm bragging about our richness,  Inspite of having 3 cars my sister struggles to send her 2 kids to school in time together or separately . I would say I was fortunate to have my mother as a homemaker,  though my dad was busy in his office affairs as Gen manger Finance in a public undertaking, unlike my nephew and neice whose parents lead a very busy professional life, as doctors, and the whole point is I dont want these shows to make such spoilt brats evil..by negligent creativity.

Infact i started watching Uttaran bcoz of my nephew n neice.........during one of my visits to India....
I take so much pain to write on this forum to promote what i believe is truth, so that a social awareness is created  and corrupt messages for want of TRPS and publicity dont corrupt young minds such as those similar to my nephew and neice........its not their fault that their parents are doctors, and there may be many more children whose both parents may be working .......moreover the educated n unmarried youth of today may want a  working partner and i'm sure they wunt want their young ones 2 b exposed 2 such negligent messages as well......
shivani9 thumbnail
Naani did not threaten Tapasya that she will commit suicde if she did not listen to her advice.

Tapasya chose evilness by her own will and she will remain evil till the end of this story going

by her future plans to make Ichcha's life miserable.

I cannot see anything else happening in this story except her evil plotting all the time making us

aware how truly shez evil to the core ......
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I hate Tapasya but love Rashmi desai
veerich thumbnail
i don't know shivani but i think yeh  ctvs to tapsya ko intellegent bana ke rhenge...😉