Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cool_kritz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
yaaa..evn i noticed it n told my mom about it ...
armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashiti

yes i had noticed it while watching DID.
but i dont think they love each other.....

but why do u think they dont love each other they r hiding this from media but i think some thing is going on atleast from Ankita's side i feel she loves sushant very much but dont want to express to everyone.
gaayika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had noticed it too, but i dont think she loves him in that way . I think she is just a very supportive freind. However they would make a really good pair offscreen too
sweetysuju thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorryEdited by sweetysuju - 14 years ago
Originally posted by: armanpr

but why do u think they dont love each other they r hiding this from media but i think some thing is going on atleast from Ankita's side i feel she loves sushant very much but dont want to express to everyone.

because its a very small thing.......
that does not mean she loves him......

also  ankita said in one interview that her dream guy will not be like manav otherwise she have chose manav....
that means she dont like him in that way........
luv07prida thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yaaaaaaaaaaaa i did notice it tht day
i wasss soo happy
something is going on ha😉
anywayzzzzz m happy 4 wht she did😳
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: armanpr

Guys just watching the video link below very closely we will come to know.

i hope its true Anki was keeping her fingers crossed from the very start of Sushant's performance they showed it & every one knows about it. But one thing to notice was just when he finished his performance perfectly with shakti she kissed her crossed finger very quickly so that no one would catch her doing so what does this mean
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️. The time in video link is 00:20 - 00:23 very very quick and also i noticed that she was very happy for sushant and was just looking at him and smiling throughout his performance, her smile was having a different glow on her face yesterday also she was very nervous until sushant completed with shakti perfectly also she was very happy when Master Terrence complimented appreciated Sushant's Performance with Shakti. Looking at the clip below seems so that she is taking care & thinking of him too much nowadays does seems so❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

http://v5.tinypic.com/player.swf

So what do u think guys Is Ankita starting to
❤️❤️❤️LIKE or LOVE ❤️❤️❤️ our chocolate boy Shushant in Real Life aswell as they Love each other in Reel Life of PR.

But whatever be it i will love this Jodi if they come together in Real life too
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️.

Plzzzzzzz comment guys

thanxx
i noticed this..ankita was blushing while sushant was performing..n her fingers crossed..😆😆
armanpr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetysuju

sorry

for what u r saying sorry